1x1 || birdwhistle<3 & amrii

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 || birdwhistle<3 & .eggie.

Postby lupins » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:06 pm

kai looked at harley as she left the room, quirking a brow when she said three words. 'i love you' they had never said that to each other, and by the time kai opened his mouth to respond, he could already hear harleys footsteps on the stairs.

once there was a knock, kai groaned and stood. he reached for his wallet, realising he'd have to pay for the pizza. getting out some cash, he walked out of his room and down the stairs. opening the door to see a familar face, he gave ace the money and took the pizza from him. mumbling a 'thanks.' he quickly closed the door. "clover, the pizza is on the kitchen bench!" he called, moving his feet back up the stairs and to his room.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:09 pm

harley came back, seeing the pizza on the kitchen bench. “clover! i’m back!” she called, heaving her things into clover’s room. she reached clover’s bed and fell on it. “i told kai i loved him.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:06 pm

clover quickly put her phone down and turned to the door when she heard it click. "really? did he say anything back?"
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:09 pm

harley looked down. “i ran away before he could. i’m freaking terrified.” she admitted as she grabbed a slice. she looked down. she sighed. she shouldn’t be afraid of saying i love you, much bigger things were happening. she should tell clover, right? clover told her! at least clover didn’t have to live with the person she had to tell. “clover, i h-have to tell you something.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:03 pm

|| cheeze (;

clover frowned. she tilted her head, curious to the words harley had said. what could she have to say? "what is it?"
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:05 pm

||<3

harley looked down. “i-i’m... i’m...” she struggled to say what she wanted to say. “pregnant.” she said quietly, bursting into tears. she had held in those tears since she found out.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:45 am

|| n o babies poof they're gone

sitting on the couch downstairs with her best friend, harley, clover picked at the bowl of popcorn, reaching for the tv remote. "what movie, harls?" she questioned, flicking the tv on. she jumped at the sound of a knock, it coming from the door. unusual.. it was like, clover glanced at the clock. it was 10pm. who would be visiting this hour?
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:52 am

harley shrugged. “um.. how about... bad moms?” she asked, jumping up as someone knocked on the door. she expected it to be ace, possibly visiting after his shift. she opened the door and gasped as she saw the jacket. the symbol. the person put a gun against her chest. she kept quiet, not wanting to get shot.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:22 am

clover looked as harley stood, a tiny bit worried to what was going to be behind the door. she second she heard a gasp, she quietly stood herself, walking over to the door. instead of the person keeping the gun to harley, it was turned to clover. she gave a soft gasp as a bullet hit her stomach, the person immediately running.

|| okay this was so difficult to write my baby just got hurt ));
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:25 am

harley wathed in horror as her best friend was shot. “clover!” she exclaimed, bursting into tears as she ran to get a towel, calling 911. she took the towel and wrapped it around, putting pressure on the wound while she talked teary-eyed.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me