one x one [theia & erik/cobra]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby theia » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:37 pm

Erik stared at her as she handed him some money. His mouth was parted slightly, as if he was going to say something. He wanted to say something to stop her from walking away, but he couldn't bring himself to say anything. His hand was still held out, the money sitting in his palm. Erik had noticed that she'd been avoiding his gaze when she gave him the money for the train ride. With each second that passed, she got farther and farther away. Finally he managed to call out to her. "Wait! I'm not going."
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one [theia & erik/cobra]

Postby Ghost Fox » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:40 pm

Tomoe stopped and turned looking at him at him, “your not going.” She repeated his words then smiled “what? Made you change your mind?.” She asked tilting her head to the side as she waited for his answer, he was so dead set on going, she is curious on why he changed his mind. She shook her head no she didn’t care about the reason. She is glad that he is staying.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:21 pm

Erik felt a little relieved that she wasn't upset with him since he had been leaving. Erik blinked. A reason? He didn't... Erik began to rack his brain to figure out a valid reason to respond with. What had made him change his mind? He hadn't thought that much into it. Should he just say because he feels bad about it? No, that could either have a positive or negative reaction. He was leaning more towards a bad reaction. "I still haven't seen you get that wound taken care of, yet." Right. That had been why he came in the first place. Now that Natsu wasn't breathing down his neck, Erik could relax a little. He meant no harm to Fairy Tail or Tomoe.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:01 am

Tomoe looked at her shoulder with the corner of her eye, with everything going on, between him and Natsu, she actually forgot about her wound on her shoulder, "It's fine." She said with a nod
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:35 am

Erik pursed his lips together. "If you insist..." He murmured while glancing briefly at the wound. If she was saying it was fine, then was she not going to go to the doctor to get it examined? He had just stated that that was his reason for staying in Magnolia. If she wasn't going, then he really had no other reason to stay.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:36 pm

Tomoe looked away from him, she knew he was still going there was nothing she could say to get him to stay, "So what are you going to do now?." She asked, tilting her head to the side. She was quiet for a long time, she didn't know what else to say, she turned away from him, "Train is about to leave, and it won't be back till morning." She said, looking at him with the corner of her eye.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:05 pm

Erik sighed a little while glancing back in the direction of the train station. "I'll probably just travel and get off at random train stops, see where I end up." That's what he had been doing earlier. He got off the train and ended up in that rich village - and he met Tomoe. Usually he just got off whenever he couldn't handle his motion sickness anymore. "But.." Erik trailed away while looking back at Tomoe. "If you want me to stay, then I suppose I'll stay for a while."
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:08 am

Tomoe shook her head, "I won't make you stay." She said looking at him, she was quiet for a moment, thinking of something to say, She split her reward money with him, because well she is nice like that, "Whatever you decide it's completely up to you." She said, resting one of her hands on her hips. it wasn't an anger pose just awaiting one.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:45 pm

She was giving him some of her reward money from her previous job? It had been quite a hefty reward, due to it being from an expensive village and all. The portion he received was already more than what he had saved up over the past year or two. He couldn't accept this and just walk away without ever seeing her again. Erik barely even helped in the job, so he didn't deserve any of this. He had helped her get a bullet out, and that was it. She was the one who had done all the heavy lifting - still fighting even after she got that fatal wound in her shoulder. "I'm going to stay for a while then." Erik said while handing her back the money that she'd given him. "And you deserve the entire reward," Erik stated, nodding once as if it were to punctuate his sentence.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:05 pm

Tomoe looked at him with a smile, she is so happy that he is staying with her “please take some of the reward.” She said looking at him, she turned on her heels “let’s go back to the apartment it’s a little chilly.” She said with a nod
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me