one x one [theia & erik/cobra]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one x one [theia & erik/cobra]

Postby theia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:27 am

- - -
fairy tail one x one between erik/cobra and myself
please do not post unless you are one of us but feel free to stalk
- - -
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:22 am

name erik
    nickname(s) cobra (formerly)
    age twenties
    gender male
    guild -
    class -
    magic poison dragon slayer & sound magic
    + traits easy-going | loyal | strong |
    = traits quiet | ambitious | a bit shy
    - traits arrogant | hostile | ruthless
    sexuality -
Last edited by theia on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one [theia & erik/cobra]

Postby Ghost Fox » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:45 pm

Description: Ankle length bright red hair, icy blue eyes, She wore a hat to cover her back and blue horns, Her horns are black that goes all the way down then as it gets closer to the tips, it turns blue, She wears gold coils around her neck, she wears long sleeve black shirt to cover her scales and tries to cover her claws with gloves. She wore baggy black shorts, she walks on her toes because they are dragon feet, so she is a little tall then most, she wears gold coils around her right ankle. She has a long black and blue dragon tail.

Name: Tomoe Jade

History: WIP

Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer and she can use shifter magic

Guild: Fairy Tail

Crush: Erik
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:29 am

Tomoe is on a train, waiting for it to go, she is off the forest in the next town over, she has to fight some bandits first and then go fight some magical beast. It is going to be a long job but the pay is good. After some hours the train finally took off, now that they were moving, it shouldn't be long until she got to the next town. That is as long as the Train stays on the route, or doesn't get forced to stop. The train is packed with a lot of wealthy people, She checked her watch if she was right then someone will be attacking at any moment. As if on cue, the train stops fast, and lot of guys with bags guns, and masks came and told everyone to put their valuables in the bag, When they got to me, I just glared at them, my tail spiked up with anger.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:15 am

Two words: motion sickness. Erik felt like he was going to hurl. That was the downfall of being a dragon slayer. Erik sat in a seat, his eyes closed and arms crossed. He could feel even the slightest movement that the train made, and that tiny movement could be the death of him. It didn't help that he could hear the loud noise of the train plus the slight chatter of the civilians. A downfall to his incredible hearing... All the noise was giving him a serious headache. That plus the motion sickness was enough to make him pass out, however he had heard something interesting as he sat there. Trying to ignore the pain and tune out the other noises, Erik listened closely to the muffled voices, trying to make out what they were saying. He lost his concentration whenever the train suddenly slammed on the brakes and came to a stop. Erik fell forward in the seat, barely managing to put his hands out in front of him to stop him from colliding face first into the back of the seat in front of him. Taking deep breaths, Erik stood up, swaying a little on his feet. His head still throbbed, but the train had stopped moving and he felt much better already. Erik looked around, pressing a hand against his head as he felt a little dizzy. Immediately he saw the bandits flooding the train and harassing the wealthy people for their valuables.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:04 pm

Tomoe sat there glaring at the guy in a black and blue mask, this guy was glaring back. She then got up, as soon as she did, she could feel her stomach and the motion sickness, start, she was fine on vehicles, as long as she stays sitting, but she had to do something, she shot fire at guy in the black and blue Mask, she chuckled as his eyes widen, this guy wasn't a wizard, no he was normal, who realized he didn't stand a chance, she sniffed a little, taking in a poison dragon slayer's scent(Erik) She never smelt a poison dragon slayer's scent before, she shrugged it off and continued to stand there, moving forward, you can see her hiding the fact that she is sick, and doing a pretty good job at it as well, She went passed one seat, the scent of the poison dragon slayer is stronger, she looked at him with the corner of her eye, he looks familiar who is he?
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:51 pm

He wasn't as good at hiding his motion sickness. His face was drained of all color, and he clutched the back of the seat in front of him to keep his balance. Something out of the corner of his eye made him turn his head to see what was going on. He blinked in surprise when he saw fire. Fire? On a train? It had to be another wizard... He could hear all of the train passenger's thoughts, including the bandits. The wealthy citizens were scared, though they felt a little hopeful about a wizard being on board. The bandits had been arrogant and confident seconds ago, however they were panicking now that they knew a mage was there. They didn't have any magic, and their own hand to hand combat wouldn't deal a single scratch to a wizard. He bet he could beat them without the use of his magic - even if he was feeling sick (like he was now). Erik felt better, however the train started moving again and he tightened his grip on the seat. He looked over to see some redhead with hair that nearly brushed the ground walking past him. He thought he caught her glancing at him. What was she looking at?
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Tomoe looked back at the bandits, the bones on her left arm started to crack shifting into a scaly arm, anyone close could hear the crack, it was pretty gross, a dragon arm, taking the bandits by the throat and tossing them out of the train, landing in water, She watched them in the water as the train successfully passed by onwards. She walked back to her seat, not saying a word as she walked by the poison dragon slayer. She sat back down in her seat, looking out the window.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:54 pm

Erik sat back down, not wanting to get involved. It was her fight, not his. The crack of her bones was extremely loud to his sensitive hearing. Gritting his teeth together, Erik turned to see what she was doing. He stopped, a look of surprise on his face. A dragon arm? Was she a dragon slayer? She had been the one to use the fire earlier. So she was a fire dragon slayer... That reminded him of a certain someone. She didn't appear to be sick due to the moving train, so she must be really good at hiding it. It was weird, but all dragon slayers had motion sickness. No one could explain why. Curious, Erik watched as the girl easily dispatched the bandits out into the sea. That had seemed too easy in all honesty. Erik leaned back in his seat, arms crossed again as he fought the motion sickness. His eyes followed the girl as she passed by him. There was something about her...
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:44 pm

Tomoe continued to look out the window, watching the woods and water pass by, then the train started to slow down, one of its normal stops her stop to be exact. She grabbed her bag, and got up, going by Erik's seat once more, as she went by her eyes had a sad look to them like the look someone has when they feel sad and empty, sorta lifeless, She headed for the doors. Waiting for them to open, when they did, she got off, stepping onto the station's dock, walking away from the train, she looked down at the paper, checking the paper, where she is supposed to meet this so-called person that hired her. She found the big house, "Holy firestorm." She said in total shock, she nodded and walked up to the door, knocking.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me