Rhythmic Catalogue || 1x1 with Adashi V1.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Rhythmic Catalogue || 1x1 with Adashi

Postby mandalorian » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:26 pm

── RHYS THE COMPANY MAN
    ❝you're ─ you're really cool.❞
    Rhys nodded, taking Zer0's words and deciding to keep that in mind for later. He shouldn't be apologising for everything, though at points, it was automatic. He got off the sofa, stretching his whole body once he stood. Arms in the air, he let out a yawn before shaking out the tiredness from his legs and arms. Afterwards, he wandered over to Buddy, crouching beside him and nudging the vault beast gently. ❝Wake up, Buddy, it's time for dinner.❞ He spoke softly, before standing up and looking over at Zer0. ❝D'you want to come feed Buddy with me?
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:46 pm

----Z E R 0

Zero looked at the two when Rhys asked if he wanted to come and help feed buddy. As long as it didn't hurt his Eridium supply, he didn't see why not, he could also see what else Rhys was feeding the vault beast. Give Zero some clues as well so it'd stop eating up his Eridium supply. Thus he shrugged and stood. "Sure." He concluded easily, not seeing to bit of an issue while buddy stretched out and yawned, rolling onto their side first before finally getting to their paws, happily panting.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:44 pm

── RHYS THE COMPANY MAN
    Rhys patted Buddy on the head for a few seconds before walking over to his desk, making sure they were following before flipping a switch. It brought up what seemed to be a secret container, and a finger-scanner popped up to assure it was Rhys who was accessing it. After getting his finger scanned and confirming it was him, the box opened up to reveal some kind of meat, stored inside a freezer. He rubbed his hands together before putting a glove on his real hand, picking up the meat with a scrunched up nose and tossing it into a metal bowl nearby. He fanned his hand around his face afterwards, coughing a little at the smell. ❝I'm not too sure what kind of meat it is, but he seems to like it so far. Plus, his lava spit makes it cook itself, so we don't even have to prepare it.❞ The box closes itself and goes back into the ground, and Rhys discards the glove.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:13 am

----Z E R 0

A ? popped up on his helmet when the box and such showed up, watching curiously as buddy went for the slab of meat instantly with a shriek. the smell was definitely not to pleasant and all, and it reminded him of dukino. "Skag perhaps?" He questioned with a tilted head as he watched buddy more then happily go to town with the food. Dukino's mother was huge after all, nearly vault warrior size, so it was a possibility.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:29 pm

── RHYS THE COMPANY MAN
    Rhys shrugged at Zer0’s suggestion as to what it was. He had no idea; part of him wasn’t even curious to know what it was. If Buddy was happy eating it, then so be it. But Rhys would rather not know what kind of animal he was feeding his pet. Guilt almost tugged at his finger tips for it, and he watched as Buddy devored his food. Crossing his arms, Rhys looked back over at Zer0 to reply. ❝Don’t know, don’t care. As long as he’s happy with the food.❞ Not knowing what it was helped him sleep at night anyways.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:15 pm

----Z E R 0

Zero hummed faintly before shrugging a bit himself. He could understand the want to not know what the meat entirely was and all. Thus he watched as Buddy tore into the food for a bit longer until the bowl was empty. Only then did the beast set a paw on the bowl and started licking it, tail wagging rapidly. "Alright." He concluded with a shrug of his shoulders before looking at Rhys.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:10 pm

── RHYS THE COMPANY MAN
    The CEO rolled his shoulders before placing his hand on Zer0's shoulder, only to move towards the door and pat his knees for Buddy to come over once he was finished his meal. ❝Lets go for a walk, Buddy.❞ Sure, Rhys was great at standing around and looking pretty, but doing nothing also drove him insane. He had to be moving, or doing something, to keep his mind busy. Taking Buddy on walks helped with that, especially in his downtime during the day. There was work he could be doing, but it could wait. It would.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:45 am

----Z E R 0

Zero watched as buddy gave an excited howling noise and rushed to Rhys, tail wagging rapidly and dancing around rhys practically. Zero was amused with the beasts excitement, more so because Rhys was using buddy as an excuse to escape his work. It was a what ever thought, Rhys could do as he liked as long as it didn't get him killed somehow. Then Zero wasn't going to be happy one little bit.

((I swear i posted in this))

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:28 am

── RHYS THE COMPANY MAN
    He glanced over at Zer0, a quiet invitation to join if he wished; though he knew the assassin might have better things to do. Just because Rhys was trying to escape his work doesn't mean that Zer0 was as well ... though, it was more of a distraction than an escape. ❝You wanna? I know you do! Come on, Bud.❞ He struggled to get the beast steady enough to clip his leash back on - a silent reminder crossing his mind to not take it off unless it was necessary, because Buddy struggled so much Rhys was pretty sure he was gonna win the wrestling match. He eventually got it on, and wiped imaginary sweat from his brow before the door to the office slid open. ❝Are you going to terrorise some people, or join me?

(( I've done that so many times ))
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:04 pm

----Z E R 0

Zero gave a silent chuckle seeing rhys wipe fake sweat from his brow after having to wrestle with buddy to get the leash on. The beast yowling and howling as they dashed and tugged at the leash for the door. So when rhys looked at him, asking if he was going to join them. He contemplated such a thought first before shrugging a bit. "Might as well." He concluded easily.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups