Rhythmic Catalogue || 1x1 with Adashi V1.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Rhythmic Catalogue || 1x1 with Adashi

Postby mandalorian » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:18 pm

"Jack." Rhys rolls his eyes when his bag is thrown to Zero, moving Angie off his lap and taking the frozen veggies off her head since it was starting to thaw. He moves to place it back in the freezer before walking to where Jack stands, pinching his cheek affectionately and gently. "Stop starting fights with Zero. Do you hear me? Stooooooop." He drags out, and stops pinching him to lean forward. "Which means no throwing stuff at each other." He glances behind him. "And no pushing each other off furniture either, Zero."
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:31 pm

Jack snorted a bit when his cheek is pinched and rhys tells him to stop messing with Zero. "But its fun kitten." He stated in amusement, quick to grab rhys retreating hand in his own so to pull him further forward and against himself. He looks at Zero as he comes out of the room and has that 'i will stab you' air bout him and snorts a bit. "Okay, i'll give him a small break. So! When do we leave?" He questioned while Zero just crosses the room to go into the kitchenette.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:48 pm

"Aha. Hi." Rhys mumbles into Jack when he's pulled into the other man, wrapping his arms around him loosely before raising his head and glance back at Zero. He snorts a bit before looking back at Jack. "Soon, actually. I messaged Reyna, our pick up is on the way. The flight won't be too long anyway," He shrugs, and rests his chin on Jack's shoulder. "Just please, promise me — this includes you, Zero, that you guys aren't gonna totally embarrass me this time. Which means inquiring about my weird childhood stories."
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:00 pm

"No promises. And you'll be zero's translator, so you can obviously not translate any of that." Jack responds playfully, chuckling greatly as he combed his fingers through rhys hair a few times before hissing at his forehead with a delighted hum. color=#0000BF]"Also, hate to break it to you, but now i've got a whole new story board of embarrassing stuff to tell her."[/color] He added in with a grin.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:12 pm

Rhys almost sighs at that, despite knowing it was gonna be impossible to get them to agree to that anyway. He did too much stupid stuff, it was impossible to not share. "Not fair, Jack. Not fair at all." He sighs, but leans into the contact Jack provides. "As long as the conversations are kept PG thirteen and I'm not gonna have to hide from her for the next year after you tell her." He decides, reaching up to cup Jack's face before pulling him into a proper kiss, though not holding it for long before he pulls away from Jack completely.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:15 pm

Jack was going to comment with a 'its me kitten' when he's pulled into a kiss. He's able to give a short return before Rhys is pulling away completely. He blinks a few times before smiling contently before he decided to go sit with angie and entertain the child for a bit while Zero stepped out of the kitchenette, securing his helmet again.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:48 pm

Rhys looks at Zero, watching as the other secures his helmet with a raised brow. He walks over to where he stands and places a hand on his arm, before sliding his hand down to take Zero's and kiss it affectionately. Though anything he's about to say is interrupted when his echo goes off, and he looks down to see that their shuttle had arrived. He answers the message and raises his hands, letting of Zero's. "Alright. Come on." He grabs his and Angie's bag, letting Zero and Jack take their own before going for the door.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:51 pm

Angie takes hold of Zero's hand as the assassin grabs his bag and throws jack's t him while rhys isn't looking. Jack catches his bag with a grin on his lips and playfully sticks his tongue out before they follow after rhys. Jack teases Zero a bit because he's alittle slower then usual and seems very focused on walking a straight line. Jack was grinning widely, very much pleased/amused.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:00 pm

Rhys leads them all to the elevator, where they head on up to the roof where there's a cleared area for shuttles to land. He takes a deep breath when he steps out of the elevator and fixes his jacket, glancing back at the group as they start to follow him. He gives Zero a weird look upon seeing him sway a bit, momentarily remembering Zero returning from the kitchen and fixing his helmet. He gives an exaggerated sigh and rolls his eyes as they approach the shuttle, the door opening for them and he steps inside. "Oh, nice. Reyna's pay has gone up." He mutters, placing the bags down and moving to sit.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:18 pm

Jack is even more amused when rhys notices what he has, snickering a bit. Thought is definitely impressed with the shuttle as he places his bag beside rhys then moves to sit down as well while Zero walked in, puts Angie in a seat, puts their bags down, then picks a nice empty spot to sit down on the floor and try resuming his meditation. He was going to complete his meditation even if he has to kill someone.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups