Rhythmic Catalogue || 1x1 with Adashi V1.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Rhythmic Catalogue || 1x1 with Adashi

Postby mandalorian » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:53 pm

"Okay, sure, but I'm more focused on the fact you've only been gone a day and something has already happened to Jack." There's a pause, a sigh, and then Rhys shuffling around awkwardly to avoid the topic.

"Listen, Vaughn, really doesn't matter! Swear! Just... I really need you to figure this out for me. You were right, the Keeper is totally messing with us. With Angie, and Jack, and whatever it's doing is starting to take a toll on both of them. Really."

Vaughn taps his foot. "Okay, okay, fine. I can hear the panic in your voice and whatever this is about... better be actually super important."

"It is! We thought you could bring Axton and Athena for backup, and maybe even Buddy like you said. Also, uh, he's not really locked in my office, is he?" Vaughn rolls his eyes.

"No, with Yvette. I'll see what I can figure out for you, Rhys." Rhys makes a noise of thanks before Vaughn ends the call, and turns to look at Timothy. "I got a bad feeling about this."
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:01 pm

"Oh trust me so do i. And if that one really muscular nurse didn't scare me, i'd join you. Handsome Jack always had a bad affinity with vault reactions. He use to heavily dose himself with liquid eridium just so he could resee the stuff the Elpis vault showed him. And he always got really sick when he had to go and do personal repairs on the Eye of Helios. So if somethings wrong with jack, it has to do with a vault. And if it has to do with a vault on Eden-5, which hasn't had a vault opened on it before. That entire planet is going to be shaken to its core with Eridium veins and such." Timothy answered in worry.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:09 pm

"Hopefully this will be fine." Vaughn replies, walking over to where Timothy sits and brushing some of his hair back to kiss his forehead. "But when do things ever go our way? And I mean... I don't know if the Keeper or whatever, will even tell what Rhys wants to know. We didn't even see it, there was just a bright light and Rhys thinks something happened that we forgot about. He was talking about alternate timelines or whatever. It was messy."
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:20 pm

"I'll send a message to Athena explaining everything. She'll most likely want to met you there." Timothy stated with a nod of his head and a smile on his lips as he pulled out his echo without hesitation, that way Vaughn could get buddy if he wished.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:37 pm

"I'll be back in a minute." Vaughn promises, before leaving the room to retrieve Buddy from Yvette.

Rhys puts his hands together nervously. "Okay. Vaughn agreed, they're gonna contact Athena, maybe bring Buddy along to the vault. Is he getting any better?" He asks, walking over to where Zero and Jack are and moving to rest his flesh hand on his cheek, get the temperature.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:43 pm

Jack's temperature has definitely eased, thought it was unknown if it was because of the medication he'd taken or the cold towel across his head. "Breathing eased. Temperature decreasing, appears to be alright for now." Zero concluded easily.

timothy nodded, watching him leave before sending a message to Athena. His guess was right, she instantly stated a 'meet at the vault'

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:11 pm

Vaughn returns as fast as he promised with the mentioned beast by his side, who seemed more than excited to be with him. Probably knowing it meant adventure. "Did you get a reply?"

Rhys frowns, moving to sit beside Jack on the bed now. He carefully adjusts to pull Jack back into his arms, worrying obvious with the deep crease on his forehead. "Hey, baby, bunny," An old nickname. He rubs his thumb over Jack's cheek, the mans head resting against his shoulder now, "Are you coherent, sweetheart? Can you hear me?"
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Jack makes a soft noise as he's moved then rhys is calling to him, drawing a soft noise of tired confirmation out of him when rhys asked if he was coherent. "I'm just... really tired kitten." he mumbled despite the slightest of slurs to his words while Zero decided to once gain, lift jack's card from the man then change into something alittle more civilian before he'd go out.

Buddy is shifting paw to paw despite dead pan glaring at rose in timothy's arms as timothy nodded. "Yep. She said she'll meet you there." He stated.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:23 pm

"Perfect. I'll see you soon." Vaughn walks over, giving Timothy an affectionate but short lived kiss, before moving up to kiss his forehead and pat Rose before going back to where Buddy is and leaving, heading for the front of Atlas to sign out and head to the vault.

Rhys almost glares at Zero, but doesn't mention the subtle card snatching, instead shifting Jack closer to him and turning his attention back to the man. "I know you are, bunny. Can you just try to stay awake for me, baby? Please? We're gonna get you help real soon, but I just need to make sure you're gonna stay awake. Don't want you dying on me now."
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:33 pm

Zero looked at Rhy when he seemed to near-glare t him. Did rhys now want him to get stuff for jack? Like better medications and all. Maybe rhys just didn't know his intent. Rhys'll be more appreciative when he returns, thus gives rhys a quick kiss on the temple before he's leaving.
Jack mumbled something, the word 'invincible' jut barely audible, most likely tating he's not going to die because he's invincible, but that might also be the fever talking.

Timothy nodded, smiling brightly despite his bright blush as he waved vaughn goodbye, buddy following eagerly.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups