Guardians || 1x1 with Fairly•løcal

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Guardians || 1x1 with Fairly•løcal

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:15 pm

" Okay!" Eden nodded, eager to please you, " Fifteen bags of dog food. Got it!" He said cheerily, though he had no idea what a walmart was. Eden knew he could figure that out when he got there.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:01 am

I drove you over to Walmart and dropped you off. “I’ll be back with the food to pick you up!” I promised smiling. I kissed your forehead and then drove off when you got out. I drove to the Chinese place and bought rice and some General So Chicken. I immediately drove back to Walmart and waited.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:12 pm

Eden walked into the store and was amazed by all the rows and rows of stuff that was for sale. He wandered the store in awe of everything and hopelessly got lost before he remembered the dog food. After a while of searching, the winged boy emerged from the walmart with fifteen fifty-pound bags of dog food, several dog toys, a pink feather boa ( Which he had draped around his neck) and a few other things that seemingly had no explanation for, but were probably useful. " Look what I found!" He exclaimed happily, showing you what he had bought. " Shopping is a lot of fun. And I bought you a present!" Eden produced a lovely bouquet of flowers and a twenty-one pilots cd.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:12 am

I laughed seeing you with the feather boa. When you produced the flowers and the cds I smiled happily and hugged you. “Thank you!!” I said happily. I kissed your cheek and helped you out the dog food in the bed of the truck.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:20 am

" You're welcome!" Eden said happily, returning your cozy hug. He was glad that you liked the cd and flowers he had picked out; it made his chest feel warm and fuzzy to do something nice for you. Eden helped put the last bag of food in and beamed at you with his familiar crooked grin " Ready to go?"
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:22 am

“Yea I can’t wait to eat!!” I said as I started the car and pulled out of Walmart and headed home. At home I put most of the bags in storage and the rest in a giant container. I got out enough bowls for all the pups and poured them each a serving. I then took out our food and made us each a plate. I handed it to you smiling sweetly.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:58 am

" Thank you darling!" Eden said cheerily, giving you a gentle peck on the cheek as he accepted the plate. He happily dug in to the Chinses food, his bright blue eyes sparkling with delight. " This is amazing! "
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:06 am

“Thanks! It’s pretty amazing! You haven’t even eaten pizza yet!” I said excitedly. I sat down and ate my food.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:32 pm

" We have to try pizza if it's even better than this!" Eden laughed warmly as he happily finished off the rest of his chicken. " Mmm" The winged boy signed happily, feeling full and content. He wrapped his arms around you cozily and cuddled against you. " I love you so much, Kayla. No one's ever been as nice to me as you have. I love living here on Earth because of you" Eden said softly
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:12 am

I hugged you back and said “I love you to... you make me want to live so I guess we’re even...” I layed my head on your shoulder and started to drift off to sleep.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me