joji x eywa

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby daenerys, » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:54 pm

▬▬▬[♛ ASPENFALL ♛]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
    [age;; 22 moons] x [rank;; warrior.] x [location;; borders, forest.] x [mood;; furious.]
    Aspenfall whipped around furious, "How could you let yourself be grabbed like that?!" He snarled baring his teeth, "We might want to consult Silvermist? More like we will! You know when an animal like that comes in contact with your blood you have a high chance of catching that rabid disease? Not only are you putting yourself at risk, but the other clanmates! How could you be so careless?" The warrior yowled, his green eyes shinging with fury. Aspenfall knew that he couldn't be so mad at the apprentice but he didn't want the clan to come into contact with the problem that the rival clans are facing, or have her die. It would be the end of them. His tail lashed in anger and his ears were flat against his back - he wasn't happy, not one bit. Storming off, he didn't wait around to check if Tawnypaw was following him. "We're going to have to report to the leader that they best not come to that part of the border." He murmured to himself.
daenerys,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: joji x eywa

Postby joji » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:10 pm

tawnypaw snapped back quickly and hissed. "says the one who practically drank the thing's blood!" she yelled after him, remembering his blood-soaked jowls. she yelled out in frustration. after what they just went through, and he had the audacity to blame her for an injury? her face got hot as she tried to make sense of it all. her feelings for aspenfall? why does he seem so unsympathetic? was it really her fault for getting bit by that animal? her eyes watered as she walked past the scene. she was about halfway to camp when she decided to rest and check out her wound. she sat on the leaf-littered forest floor and examined her tail. she could see the bone, it was definitely broken. her ears laid flat as she licked around the area trying to soothe it. she winced at the contact and stopped. she knew nothing about this and decided to leave it to silvermist. she got back up and padded through the forest with her head low and her tail lower. tawnypaw entered camp and slinked directly into the medicine cat den silently.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daenerys, » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:29 pm

x
    [age;; 22 moons] x [rank;; warrior.] x [location;; camp, medicine cat den.] x [mood;; frustrated.]
    The tom pushed some of the blood into his paw and he looked down at it remembering the fact that Tawnypaw pointed out his jaw. He hadn't swallowed it, it just stained his jaw with a crimson colour. He was glad, but he couldn't risk himself like that. Watching as his apprentice limped over to the the medicine cat den he frown and stalked across the clearing letting the leader know of what happened and warning them about the corpse of the fox which could be prone to the disease by now. It was scary. He was sent off to the medicine cat den, where he saw Silvermist tending to Tawnypaw's wounds. Aspenfall knew he shouldn't have reacted so coldly but now that the deed was done, he couldn't regret it. That's what he always told himself. The warrior sat playing with his bloody claws scratching things into the dirt under him, watching as the dried liquid countered with the brown. He waited until he could clean it off.
daenerys,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:41 pm

tawnypaw's tail twitched weakly as silvermist tended to it. she glowered and turned her back as her mentor entered the den. silvermist assigned echopaw to retrieve herbs for tawnypaw and attended aspenfall. as echopaw approached her with the plants, tawnypaw thanked her. tawnypaw consumed the bitter medicine and left the den. she was exhausted, and was glad to find silverpaw eating next to the apprentice den. she grabbed a mouse for herself and joined him. "you won't believe what just happened, silverpaw." she gushed as the tom finished his rabbit. she almost started crying as she explained to him how petrified she was. "the worst part is, aspenfall chose the worst way to tell me to focus." she growled and flattened her ears to her head, twitching her whiskers as silverpaw comforted her. she looked to her side and found her eyes resting on her cobweb-clad tail.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daenerys, » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:06 pm

x
    [age;; 22 moons] x [rank;; warrior.] x [location;; camp, medicine cat den.] x [mood;; frustrated.]
    As Aspenfall felt the medicine cat tending to his injuries, he watched as blood ran down his scar. He must've re-opened the long healed wound. That was unfortunate, because it hurt him more than any of his fresh wounds. The tom hissed as he felt something being applied to his shoulder, "Now you're just going to have to stay still big guy." The medicine cat teased and the warrior flattened his ears against his head just like he had previously with Tawnypaw. Sighing, he decided to stay still anyway and endure the pain. It wasn't hard for him, but the feeling of cobwebs constantly clinging to his pelt was irritating. After a few minutes Aspenfall decided to walk out of the medicine cat den to get something to eat. He noticed Tawnypaw talking angrily to her friend, frowning he turned away and picked up a plump mouse off the pile and stalked to a corner of camp where he ate.
daenerys,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:51 pm

tawnypaw finished blowing off steam to silverpaw and buried the remains before agreeing to check on the elders. the two were tasked with getting water and some fresh moss. they talked about things they've learned training with their mentors. tawnypaw learned that silverpaw was learning how to climb tactically! she thought it sounded really cool. they gathered up an amount of moss and soaked some of it in water, then returned to camp.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daenerys, » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:22 am

x
    After Aspenfall finished his meal he decided to clean himself up, letting his tongue slide over his tangled fur he watched his clanmates. A few apprentices were reinforcing the elder's den which meant that there was probably a draft coming in making them cold. The warrior glanced at the camp exit where cats were entering and exiting going whoever knows where after discovering that a fox had come onto their territory and was infected. Aspenfall took off the cobwebs that were covering his fur and then began to lick them. There was a stinging sensation that was spreading through out his body but he decided to ignore it, keeping his cold facade on at all times. He was extremely frustrated at his apprentice because she had risked herself like that but now that everything was over with he couldn't possibly do anything about it. The tom couldn't dwell on the past.
daenerys,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:30 pm

tawnypaw and silverpaw delivered the moss and were cleaning their pelts. wolfstrike wiggled as she picked at a tick on his shoulder. silverpaw was listening to a story that shadeclaw was telling. wolfstrike grunted as she bit the tick with her teeth, killing it instantly. "that should be the last one, wolfstrike." she meowed and sat up to listen in on the story. shadeclaw was explaining the time when he was on patrol and they ran into two snakes. tawnypaw remembered when she was told about it later at camp, and how the kill fed many cats.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daenerys, » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:40 am

x
    [age;; 22 moons] x [rank;; warrior.] x [location;; camp, warriors den.] x [mood;; tired.]
    Figuring that he had a tough day already, Aspenfall sighed and then slightered into the warriors den where he settled into his comfortable mossy bed. The previous events of that day wouldn't haunt him but would make him more cautious. The tom was relieved that he had sensed something in the bush when he did because if he hadn't then him or his apprentice would be fox chow by now. Laying himself down in a tucked position his let his fluffy tail wrap over his eyes. Soon enough, sleep had taken over Aspenfall.
daenerys,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby joji » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:17 am

tawnypaw stayed in the elder's den for the remainder of the story and left after they dismissed her. silverpaw followed her out of the den, staying by her side as they walked across camp to a sunny spot. silverpaw's mentor had approached them and asked the apprentice to join her on a hunting patrol. he obliged and said goodbye. tawnypaw took this opportunity to rest after all she had done that day, it was just dragging on and on. she rested her head on her paws and quickly passed out.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me