one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby theia » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:55 pm

assassination classroom one x one
please do not post unless you are arcane milli or myself
feel free to stalk this thread though ^^
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:48 pm

Karma Akabane

Karma is a smug guy with a cool demeanor, and clearly a sadist. He will often find joy in the suffering of others but, has potential soft spots. He truly hates losing, as he's a bit hot headed and will sometimes underestimate his target or slack when he feels too cocky. It isn't impossible to be a friend of his though, and on the occasion he can be nice.

Relationship information is currently N/A , lest something happens in RP UwU

~Yes I did indeed draw this, ty uwu~
Curii Marshall

Curii is a kind of quiet individual. Her main interest is around insects of all sorts, and often her music fluctuates between Korn and Frank Sinatra. So secretly has a knack for romance and often daydreams in class of having a lover, but she feels as if she's not cute enough or brave enough to appeal to anyone. She is insecure about her figure and her quietness and often strays from social events, but with Korosensei around its hard to stay silent. (In the image above is just her casual wear). Somewhere inside her she has morbid curiosities, like being a mutated insect creature. She wants to be a psychologist in the future, but she has issues of her own, so she is still in decision. She loves boy stuff, so she obviously doesn't fit in with a lot of girls. (she ADORES millipedes, spiders and nudibranchs)
Curii is but a chubby short girl of a little over 5 feet and occasionally gets picked on for it.

She's a transfer student to Class 3-E, so no relationships have been formed yet. But like said in her description she is a nut for romance so she is more than open to love.

(I am not good at drawing humans, but I did my best on her =w= )

(EDIT: jesus I just realized you said Ren is 5"9, tall boye :D Curii is a short stack)
Last edited by Tommy Ghoul on Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:29 pm

name;; rio nakamura
    nicknames;; none
    age;; 16-17
    gender;; female
    appearance;; long, straight blonde hair | bright blue eyes
    + traits;; kind | outgoing | energetic | intelligent | serious (when she wants to be) | loyal
    - traits;; nosy | a little reserved | mischievous | sly
    love life;; none

--

name;; ren tanaka
    nicknames;; none
    age;; 17
    gender;; male
    appearance;; 5'9" | fair skin | shaggy dark brown hair that always hangs in his face | brown eyes
    + traits;; calm | quiet | sweet | caring | smart
    - traits;; reserved | lazy | cold | blunt
    love life;; nonexistent

theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:32 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Another class day over, still no success in trying to assassinate Korosensei. Not that she didn’t mind, after all, Korosensei was kind of beginning to grow on her. Rio shook her head while slipping on her coat and packing her belongings into her bag. It was winter, and having a classroom that was located in the middle of nowhere wasn’t ideal. At least there wasn’t snow. If she had to trudge through a thick layer of snow as well, she might lose it. But at the same time, Rio also wished it would snow. Snow was beautiful, and maybe they’d get out of school too. It was beautiful before everyone walked in it and left footprints everywhere (and hope there’s no yellow snow anywhere - that’d be awkward). Korosensei had already left in the blink of an eye. Who knew where he was going; it was a new place every day. After sliding the bag strap over her shoulder, Rio proceeded to head out of the classroom. Once she opened the door to leave, the cold air sent a shiver down her spine. Had it dropped fifty degrees? The weatherman had said it’d be a bit warmer today. Ugh, this sucks… Rio thought to herself while stepping back inside for a bit. She could see some of the other classmates walking back together and she couldn’t help but feel a little bit lonely. She poked her head back into the classroom to see who was left inside. “Hey Karma! Wanna walk together?” She called out to him while waving to let him know where she was. One of the newer students to the school was also there. He had somehow gotten dragged into this whole assassination project even though he’d only been in town for a month. “Do you want to walk with us too, Ren?” She asked while trying to be friendly and outgoing. "Curii, you too."

R e n T a n a k a
    This place was a lot more interesting, for starters. His old school definitely didn’t have a top secret government assassination project with some weird creature like Korosensei. Was this a regular thing at this school? He didn’t think so. He didn’t have an opinion on his classmates or anyone in particular yet, he hadn’t met any of them despite the fact that he had been in their class from the beginning of the school year. He had moved one month before school started and then this happened. Ren wasn’t too fond of moving, but he was now glad that they had moved. Koronsensei, their teacher, was interesting. And an everyday school day was nowhere near normal. Everyday they tried to kill their teacher with these weird knives or with guns that fired special bullets. These so-called weapons seemed so harmless, as if they were playing with foam knives or nerf guns. No one would think one of these things could harm a creature like Koronsensei. Yet they had seen what happened when Korosensei made contact with the material. And he moved so fast. Ren snapped out of his thoughts when Koronsensei announced they were dismissed and then ran out. Maybe he was off getting some exotic delicacy halfway across the world. The idea almost made him smile a little, maybe even let out a small chuckle. But he didn’t. His face remained in its blank state as he began to pack his belongings to go home. His name being called made him stiffen a bit. He was sure he hadn’t told anyone his name. Ren looked up, startled at the blonde who was standing in the doorway and waving. What was her name again? Rio? Ah, she was one of the popular students in the class. “Uh… I don’t know…
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:42 pm

Karma Akabane
Karma agreed, as he had nothing better to do today. There was also the new girl who he could sense could be easily pressured even if you don't mean to, so she would agree without much hesitation in order to be on her peer's good sides. They had all been coming up with so many plans to assassinate their teacher, but each time they came just a little close he would slip out of their grasp. He was a tricky one for sure! But whats the fun in hunting if the wolf has easy prey?~

Curii Marshall
She was just packing up and hearing her name made her nervous, but she felt compelled to join Rio, especially since she was popular. Maybe she wouldn't feel so bad about herself if she actually made friends. She gulped dryly before responding "u-um sure- just let me..-" she took the extra second to secure her large coat, almost struggling with the buttons "nggh..". Just a moment later she joined them all
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:10 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Great, they were all coming. Well, the new guy hasn't given her a clear answer. Not like it mattered. He was coming whether he wanted to or not. Striding over to his desk, Rio looped her arm around his and began heading back towards the exit. "Alright! Let's head out!" She said cheerfully while dragging Ren along. It was a little obvious he didn't want to be with them, but she wasn't going to let him go so easily. New people were fun. She couldn't wait to get all the details about them. She smiled as the group headed out of the building and began the walk back to town. "So Curii, tell me a little about yourself." Rio started the conversation nice and sweet. However, without giving the other girl any time to speak, Rio spoke again, "More specifically, I want to hear about your love life. Do you have a boyfriend? If not, are you interested in anyone in our class? Who is it!?" A stream of questions came flooding out of Rio's mouth as she stared at Curii, her eyes glittering with excitement. She wasted no time in getting to the uncomfortable conversation topics.

R e n T a n a k a
    No, he did not want to go with them. Did he really have an option to begin with? The girl, Rio, didn't even try to sneak up on him, she just walked right up and looped her arm in his. He barely had time to grab his bag off the desk by it's strap as she dragged him away. His jacket was swung around his shoulder, and it didn't appear that she would be letting him go any second. He pursed his lips together as they made their way outside. It was freezing. He used his free arm to halfway wrap his jacket around himself as he repositioned his bag over his shoulder. Well, he felt a little better now. Ren turned his attention to the conversation (it was rather one-sided at the moment). He felt sorry for the girl, Curii, who was getting pestered with questions. No doubt he'd be next in line. He should've left earlier.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Karma Akabane
Karma was pretty amused by the sight of Curii being flooded with questions, especially those ones that made the poor girl's face glow bright red, her freckles weren't even visible now! He laughed a bit "whats wrong, new girl? daydream too much? isn't that what landed you into E class~" he wanted to see her falter, just a little bit. He would go easy on her since she seemed too easy of prey for him.

Curii Marshall
Her face lit up "w-well I- uhmm-" she seemed flustered, she didn't have a particular eye for anyone yet but she did think a couple of the boys were cute- "well.. I.. well there are some.. nice looking..guys in the class! b-but I don't have a particular interest in anyone j-just yet" she held her coat nervously, glancing at Ren a moment before Karma had chimed in. She didn't respond to what he said but her embarrassment was clear in her face
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:54 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    The girl's face was flushed as she stammered while answering the questions. The red could be from the cold, but Rio highly doubted it was just that. "Oh! Who do you think is attractive? I could totally set you up!"" Rio let go of Ren and pushed him towards Karma. "Come on Curii, let's have some girl time. Karma, you talk to Ren. I want to hear everything later." Rio gave them a thumbs up while leading Curii away from the boys. Crossing her arms, Rio stopped and turned on her heel to face the other girl. "Spill." She was enjoying this too much.

R e n T a n a k a
    What had he gotten himself into? Or rather, what had Rio dragged him into? At the pace they were going, they wouldn't reach town until the moon was high in the sky. Ren stared at the ground, not paying much attention to the conversation. None of it concerned him anyway. Freedom. Rio had finally left him alone. But he was still stuck with Karma. Glancing at Karma, then at the two girls leaving, Ren simply started walking forward while shoving his hands into his pockets. Should he make a run for it? No, Karma was easily the top student in the class when it came to combat. There was no way they'd let him go easily without trying to embarrass him.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:28 am

Karma Akabane
He stared down Ren like his prey, but that's how he look at everyone. He'd not gotten around to messing with him before, normally he liked picking at Terasaka the best because he was the easiest to anger and the biggest student in class, so it was always fun to tick off the giant and watch him fall like a giant tree. But now was his time to see where Ren stood. "So, Ren. What landed you into this class?" he would play it friendly. Karma isn't a bully, he just really enjoys finding out what aggravates people to most and, if necessary, use it in the future.

Curii Marshall
Curii looked around for a moment "well.."
She thought about it. Nagisa was.. really nice and kinda cute despite looking feminine, but she also knew he was not so interested in love, and he'd much rather focus on the task at hand. She didnt interact much with the other guys so she didnt pay attention to them. Before long she realized she would take curious glances at Ren.
"Err.. how well do you know that Ren guy.." she didnt want this getting out so easily, but she was a bit 'desperate' anyhow.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:03 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Now that they were away from the boys, maybe Curii would be a bit more open. What if she fancied one of the two!? Just thinking about it made Rio smirk a little as dozens of plans to secretly set Curii up on a date with one of them formed in her head. When the other girl finally spoke, Rio wiped the smirk off her face and replaced it with a smile. Innocent. Totally innocent. She rose both eyebrows, surprised at her answer. It wasn't too long before her signature mischievous grin stretched across her face again. "Ooo, so it's the other new guy who has caught your eye, huh?" She nudged Curii with her elbow playfully while waggling her eyebrows. "In all honesty, I don't know anything about him. He's new and I have barely spoken to him prior to today." Rio answered while tapping her chin. "He doesn't seem to be very open. So even if he's been to this school for years I probably wouldn't know much about him." Rio shrugged while glancing in the direction the guys were in.

R e n T a n a k a
    His hope that Karma would just leave him alone and let him be shattered. He knew he wouldn't be able to escape him. He stopped and looked over his shoulder at Karma. "Nothing special. Just couldn't keep up my grades." Actually, he very well could have kept his grades up if he had tried, but his laziness and lack of motivation had gotten in the way. If he had done his work and had gotten good grades, would he not be in this current situation? Looking at Karma's facial expression, Ren got the feeling that he was a mouse in a field, not knowing that there was a hawk circling above. Karma was playing nice for now with a simple question like that. When he would swoop in for the kill, Ren had not the slightest clue.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me