aren't you my enemy?|| echo & minuki

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

aren't you my enemy?|| echo & minuki

Postby skyprincess » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:25 am

this is a one x one, please don't post if you are not one if us
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: aren't you my enemy?|| echo & minuki

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:57 am

| ~ • ~ | Character Basics | ~ • ~ |

.:Name:. Malia
.:Nick Name:. Lea
.:Affiliation:. Grounder
.:Age:. 18

| ~ • ~ | Appearance | ~ • ~ |

.:Physical Appearance:. Long dirty-blonde hair [some of it in braids, some of it loose, kind of like this: https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.2FjOHlbHfKL-VIY_UVrYRQHaJ6&w=135&h=160&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7 (not the hair colour)], blue eyes, fair skin, slim but muscular figure. Clothes: mobile.twitter.com/The100S5/status/793520317956231168/photo/1. (The one on the left) :Height:. 5'5"
.:Portrayed by:. Shailene Woodley

| ~ • ~ | Personality | ~ • ~ |

.:Personality:. She is intelligent and responsible. She doesn't trust easily, and she requires full support and loyalty from her Clan. She can get fiercely protective and would do anything for someone she loves, even sacrificing herself. She knows some medical skills, as she was planning on becoming a healer before she got chosen to lead her people. She can be kind, but hides her emotions to people she doesn't know. She doesn't like being a burden to others and enjoys feeling useful. She is more fast than she is strong, but is still a good hunter and fighter, and excellent at survival skills. Her preferred weapon is the spear, but she is also good at throwing knives. Her pride can get in the way of letting others help. She'd rather "die on her feet than live on her knees". She has a strong will to live and would always keep her word. Sexuality: Bi-sexual
.:Special Skills:. Strengths---Medical skills (even though she is not a healer), fighting with a spear, throwing knives, stealth, leaping up high, imitating the calls of other creatures. Weaknesses---Anything that requires brute strength (she is strong, but not as strong as the big Grounder men).

| ~ • ~ | History | ~ • ~ |

.:Birthplace:. Trishana
.:Family:. None are alive.
.:Occupation:. Leader of Trishana
.:History:. Malia was born in Trishana, and had an older sister of the name Siaren. Growing up, she was planning on becoming Healer of her Clan, since she enjoyed helping and healing others. That changed when Azgeda attacked her village and killed her family. She vowed that she would make them pay, and she couldn't do that as a Healer. She worked on fighting and hunting instead of healing, wanting to become leader so she could get revenge on Azgeda herself. She became the apprentice of her leader's second, and eventually (once her second became leader, then she died) became the leader herself.

Now as leader, she understands why she can't attack Azgeda herself, since their army is too big and hers too small. She still makes secretly makes plans, but hasn't put any in place yet. The Mountain Men aren't much of a problem since her territory is far away from Mt. Weather. She admires the Commander, and wishes that she could get to know her.

.:Horse:.
Name: Chasing Clouds
Breed: Appaloosa
Coat pattern: Blanket
Coat colour: Amber cream
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:47 am

Malia

Wind whipped up as the clouds rolled in, signalling that acid fog was coming. Malia order the people of Mia Te Mak to take shelter. They got the animals inside their barns and make certain that there were no gaps that the toxic fog could seep through. Trishana was a Clan made up of mostly forest and farmland, and the majority of the people were farmers. Their army was significantly smaller than their neighbours, but they were still strong and a force to be reckoned with. Malia went around the village, making sure that everything was ready and that everyone was in their huts. She did not want anyone to be left outside. Thankfully, the leader of Trishanakru had made them run through several practices of this, so they were quick and efficient.
Malia had heard of the Sky People, and group in the north that had fallen from the sky. Malia didn't have much of an opinion of them, but many warriors from the other Clans hated them and wished them dead.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:42 am

clarke

clarke was out on patrol with a few other people when she saw clouds coming in quickly and then remembered it meant that there was acid fog on its way. the group was too far away from the dropship so ended up running into a village nearby. she saw a grounder and got frightened but they needed to take shelter so she knocked on a random door and hoped they would let her and the two other people who with her into their house so they could survive. she went to a few other houses, hoping for someone to open their door and let them in.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:54 am

Malia

Malia opened her door when she heard a knock, thinking that it was one of her people. She was surprised to see Sky People walking around the camp, but didn't show it. Watching them, it looked like they were trying to get her people to open up their doors. After telling everyone to stay inside, Malia went up to the strangers, her eyes narrowed. She normally would have pretending that she didn't speak English, but acid fog was coming and they were in her camp. "What do you want, Sky Person?" she asked the nearest one, glaring a bit at her.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:59 am

clarke

"please give us shelter. we will do anything for you if you let us have shelter this one time." clarke begged and frowned a bit. she saw the acid fog coming their way and panicked. the boys who had been on patrol with her looked panicked but clarke didn't show. she was very skilled at hiding her emotions and always had a straight face unless someone deserved a tiny grin from her.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:26 am

Malia

Malia also looked at the acid fog. Lucky for the Sky People, her believes wouldn't allow them to perish in the toxic fog. However, she didn't like the idea of sharing her house with the strangers. "Follow me," she said, sighing inwardly. Just this time. She'd make them leave as soon as the storm passed. Unfortunately, that could take from hours to days. Acid fog was unpredictable. She led them into her hut, where a few of her people were also sheltering. "Sit there," she said, pointing at a spot on the ground away from the others. "Do not speak."
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:32 am

clarke

clarke and the 2 other boys followed the women and did as she said. clarke was annoyed as the other grounders in the tent were talking freely and they couldn't say a word. clarke grabbed some paper and a pencil from her backpack and started drawing a picture of the 2 headed deer she had seen a few weeks earlier. she let herself zone out as she drew, not caring about her surroundings.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:50 am

Malia

Malia glanced at the Sky People from time to time, making sure that they didn't do anything. After all, they were supposed to be the enemy, weren't they?
Kiah, one of the younger boys of the of the village came up to the Sky People. He was one of the many children that they rescued from the other Clans, since he was a bit...deformed and the others saw that as a curse and wanted to remove the stain from the bloodline. Kiah was born without one of his ears, and the skin on that side was scared and a bit wrinkly. He didn't see to realize he was different from the other children, but thankfully the other village children accepted him, as well as the adults.
"Chit yu laik skech au?" he asked curiously in Trigedasleng, moving closer to the blonde girl.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:55 am

clarke

"can i get a translation?" she asked quickly once the boy started talking to her. she tried to figure out what he was saying herself but couldn't. she looked up at the boy and then looked at the girl who gave her and the others shelter. she was quite confused as she sat, waiting for an answer.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me