1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:38 am

Piper took hold of caius' hand and led him to the pipe, barely aware of her surroundings as they made her escape. Once again magnus was hurt and potentially dead because he tried to save her.

Azuna clenched her hands into fists. "How can you be this way? From the sounds of it the 100 has done everything they can to form an alliance with you. They have traded with you and helped however tgey can as you rebuild. Turning your back on an ally who just saved your life is how you start a war. If it wasbt fir magnus youd still be in that cage and you better thank him for that when he comes back." She snarled, ignoring caia.

Dash came stumbling to where they were gathered, drawn to them by the sound of tge arguing. He gasped fir air and once he saw he was safe he smiled weakly and collapsed into the grass. He was drenched in sweat and strughling to breath from running so much but seemed otherwise unharmed.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:44 am

"Yeah, right. Dalton was going to get us out! He was getting Mikah and the others, then he'd get us. Just like I asked. We did not need Magnus to come, and we certainly did not need a useless Sky Person!" Liah glared at the girl.

"Dash!" Caia hugged him tightly, grateful that he was alive. "Are you alright?"

Caius gripped Piper's hand tightly, running towards the pipe. Then he let go of her hand once they had reached it. "Go down, and get out of here. I'm going back for Magnus. Just find the others."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:52 am

Piper looked at him tetrified. "Caius no. Please. I cant just leave you here."

Azuna tried to attack but was held back by the few sky people she was able to save. "You sure dont look like that moron was doing a good job saving you!" She struggled to get free but the people holding her only tightened their grip.

Dash wheazed out a slight laugh as he gave her a smile, using her to pull himself up onto shaking legs. "Why....are they....fighting?" He gasped out as he loojed around for piper, magnus, and caius.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:03 am

"I can't just leave Magnus...It's okay. Go find the others." Caius kissed her forehead, and then pulled away. "It'll be okay." That wasn't true. He'd probably get killed. But he had to try to help Magnus.

Liah rolled her eyes, and continued to walk. She ignored the girl, leading her people back to their camp.

"I don't even know. Something about Magnus, I think." She wrapped her arm under his shoulders to help him stay up. "Come on. We did to get back to camp."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:08 am

Piper grabbed ahold of Caius' wrist to stop him, unable to ignore the thoughts telling her she may never see him again. Without allowing herself to think she grabbed ahold of him and pulled him towards her, kissing him softly on the lips. She felt as though electricity were racing through her allowing her to ignore the tears that slipped down her face.

Dash frowned and tried to pull away. "No. Liah, what happened? Where are the others?" He took a few stumbling steps towards liah to try to stop her but ended up crumpling to the ground again, his body too exhausted to do much.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:30 am

Caius placed his hand on the back of her head, holding her close as he kissed her back. Heart tearing apart with the thought that he might never see her again, Caius pulled away. He held his hand to her cheek, gently wiping her tears away with his thumb. "Be strong," he whispered, and kissed her cheek before pulling away. He turned around and ran out of the small room, going to find Magnus and get him free.

"Dash!" Caia tried to lift him up, but she wasn't strong enough. Liah looked down at Dash, and crouched down beside him. She lifted him up and began to carry him back to his camp, Remi leading her people back to theirs.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:51 am

Piper sniffed sadly but once he disappeared from view she slid down the pipe and ran out of the cave.

Dash looked over his shoulder as they helped him along, searching desperately for his friends. "I have to go back. I cant leave them." His attempts to pull away from the girls resulted in nothing more than a slight twitch of his exhausted arms.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:55 am

"No. They'll be fine," Liah murmured softly. "Let's just get you back to your camp. You're exhausted." Caia walked beside her, glanced at Dash worriedly.

Caius ran through the levels, trying to find Magnus. Then he came across someone. "Hey!" He attacked the person, wrapping an arm around their neck. "Where's my friend? Magnus. Where is he?"
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:04 pm

Dash stopped trying to convince them, focusing on tge groubd as a grave expression took hold of him.

The man immedieatly began to struggle. "Caius! Please let go! Youre unwell!" He yelled as he tried to knock caius off, obviously thinking he has lost his mind.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:09 pm

"Where's Magnus?!?" He punched the man in the head, knocking him out. It was clear to him that he wouldn't be able to help him.

Liah carried him to the Sky People camp, and into the tent Caia said was his. Liah carefully laid him down his bed, then moved away. Caia sat down on the edge of his bed, looking at him concerned. "Do you need anything?" she asked softly.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me