1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Mikah smiled softly and gently laced their fingers together. He blushed faintly as she kissed his hand, smiling a bit more. "I know," he said softly. "But my people you in order for all of us to get peace." He sighed softly. "I wish you could live with us, in Mia Te Mak. You'd like it there, I think. When the sun goes down, the entire forest lights up. Everything glows. The trees, the bushes, flowers, insects, everything," he described it to her in a hush whisper. "It's beautiful. I wish you could see it." He closed his eyes for a moment, just being with her, feeling her hand in his.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Piper smiled as she imagined it, shifting closer to him as she allowed the daydream to wash over her. "Id like that." She whispered, their faces now so close that he could feel the words on his lips as she spoke them.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:50 pm

Mikah gently rested his temple against hers, being careful to not hurt her. He kept his eyes closed, shivering a bit when he felt how close she was. "Even the rivers glow. The fish in it have sparking scales, and something makes the water glow too. Only when it's in the river, though. Once it's in your hand or in a bottle, it's clear and normal looking. It's the reflection, or something." He breathed in her sweet scent, wishing that she had never gone through all the hurt in her life. He wished he could have protected her from it. But he hadn't known her then. "I'll take you there one time. We can ride our horses."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:02 pm

Piper smiled and reached out with her free hand, taking hold of his shirt. "I want you to win." She whispered. Every inch of her felt warm as she craved to close the space between them. Slowly she began to tilt her face upward but just before she could kiss him she heard someone step onto the platform. Quickly she pulled away, getting up and taking a few steps from him as tge woman from before poked her head in and glanced between them. "Um... Im sorry to interrupt but its time." She said softly. Piper nodded and smoothed out her dress, trying to calm her nerves and stop blushing. "Thank you. Im on my way." She said before the girl nodded and stepped out.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:32 pm

Mikah placed a gentle hand on her hand, closing the distance between them. But he heard someone come up and he blushed, looking down at the floor to hide his face from the woman. He took a deep breath and stood up. "I guess I'll see you later," he said, and he paused. He hesitated then tenderly kissed her cheek. He ducked out of the hut, calming his nerves before descending.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:06 am

Magnus leaned against a tree watching as the crowd began to assemble for the nect challenge. He didnt like tge sight of the cages, worried that they were for some odd torture. He recalled his previous conversation with Piper he had and dismissed the thought. Mikah would be ok. He had to be.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:28 am

Mikah stood with the others, waiting for their challenge. Now that he knew what he was going to be doing he was a lot less nervous. He was still worried about getting a partner for this, though.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:32 am

Once Piper arrived the same woman from before began to announce the rulesvand what would happen. With every stipulation Mikah could see tge other's faces drop, onviously having no clue where to find these animals. They all breathed a sigh of relief though when they were told to select a partner among the crowd, quickly moving to select the best hunters out of tgeir people.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:36 am

Mikah shrugged a bit, waiting for the last person to be picked. He didn't know anyone, of course, so it didn't matter who he ended up with. As long as it wasn't Ash.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:41 am

(Pst.. He should pick magnus.)
AnnaCat17