1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:52 am

:3
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:01 am

Piper

Grounder or 100: Grounder
Skills: Tracking, archery
Appearance: Medium height and thin build. She has long brown hair that reaches her waist and pointed features with a heart shape face causing her to have a doe like appearance. She is extremely fast but not the strongest causing her to easily be overpowered by others, if they can catch her.
Personality: She tends to try to stay out of the way of others, preferring to stay where others wont try to control her. She is trusting of most all people and uses her speed to get away from situations she feels is going to escalate rather then trying to assist. She is exceptionally curious causing her to stray away from camp often.

Magnus

Skills: Hunting, fighting
Appearance: Large with long hair that sticks in all direction. He has bright yellow eyes which stand out against his tan complexion. He is extremely muscular and has scars and tattoos all over his body.
Personality: Extremely aggressive and prone to flying off the handle he tends to try to scare people for his own amusement. He is loyal, though, to the point that once he has chosen you as apart of his "pack" he won't let go of you even if you hurt him. He is a skilled fighter but doesn't think through things before leaping to action.

Azuna

Grounder or 100: 100
Skills: strategy, basic first aid, fighting
Appearance: Wavy brown hair and fierce looking features. She is strong and lacks curves, better suited for fighting than flirting.
Personality: She is aggressive and protective but can easily become loyal to others. Has a hard time handling death if it is her fault causing her to be very self sacrificing.
History: Was a guard on the ark for the last few years. When the ark lost contact with the 100 she volunteered to be part of the group to be sent to earth to search for them on a secret mission. Ha only a mother ont he ark who she is still emotionally connected to.

Dash

Grounder or 100: 100
Skills: Coding, mechanics, basic medical
Appearance: Fiery red hair and almost always wearing a leather jacket and he is constantly sporting a mischievous smirk that lingers in his bright green eyes.
Personality: Tends to joke around and intentionally get into fights. He doesn't take anything too seriously, preferring to live happily then effectively. Extremely intelligent but tends to pretend like he isn't
History: Grew up in the poorer area causing him to have a dislike of the higher up. Caused a lot of trouble growing up but nothing that would cause him to be locked up for more than a few days until his offense that caused him to get sent to earth.
Crime: Illegal space walk

Iris

Skills: Strategy, fighting
Appearance: Sharp features and dark hair that stands out against her tan skin.
Personality: Mysterious and secretive. Has no problem with manipulating others and tends to only be able to focus on the bigger picture rather than the individual.

Astra

Grounder or 100: Grounder (Azgeda)
Skills: Fighting, healing
Appearance: Vivid green eyes and dark hair that stand out against her tan skin. On her back she has a network of scars from an accident that occured when she was younger and that she keeps hidden. She is of average height and a strong build.
Personality: She has become extremely nurturing but is hard to trust others for more than however long it takes to treat them. SHe tends to hide her grudges but cant let go of them. She is loyal to Azgeda despite their reputation.
Last edited by AnnaCat17 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:42 am, edited 16 times in total.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:23 am

| ~ • ~ | Character Basics | ~ • ~ |

.:Name:. Liah
.:Nick Name:. Lee
.:Affiliation:. Grounder
.:Age:. 20
.:Height:. 5'5"
.:Sexuality:. Bi-sexual

| ~ • ~ | Personality | ~ • ~ |

.:Personality:. She is intelligent and responsible. She doesn't trust easily, and she requires full support and loyalty from her Clan. She can get fiercely protective and would do anything for someone she loves, even sacrificing herself. She knows some medical skills, as she was planning on becoming a healer before she got chosen to lead her people. She can be kind, but hides her emotions to people she doesn't know. She doesn't like being a burden to others and enjoys feeling useful. She is more fast than she is strong, but is still a good hunter and fighter, and excellent at survival skills. Her preferred weapon is the spear, but she is also good at throwing knives. Her pride can get in the way of letting others help. She'd rather "die on her feet than live on her knees". She has a strong will to live and would always keep her word.

.:Special Skills:. Strengths---Medical skills (even though she is not a healer), fighting with a spear, throwing knives, stealth, leaping up high, imitating the calls of other creatures. Weaknesses---Anything that requires brute strength (she is strong, but not as strong as the big Grounder men).

| ~ • ~ | History | ~ • ~ |

.:Birthplace:. Trishana
.:Family:. None are alive.
.:Occupation:. Leader of Trishana
.:History:. Liah was born in Trishana, and had an older sister of the name Siaren. Growing up, she was planning on becoming Healer of her Clan, since she enjoyed helping and healing others. That changed when Azgeda attacked her village and killed her family. She vowed that she would make them pay, and she couldn't do that as a Healer. She worked on fighting and hunting instead of healing, wanting to become leader so she could get revenge on Azgeda herself. She became the apprentice of her leader's second, and eventually (once her second became leader, then she died) became the leader herself.

Now as leader, she understands why she can't attack Azgeda herself, since their army is too big and hers too small. She still makes secretly makes plans, but hasn't put any in place yet. The Mountain Men aren't much of a problem since her territory is far away from Mt. Weather. She admires the Commander, and wishes that she could get to know her.

Mia Te Mak, the village Liah resides in has been made the capital of Trishana. It is something of a safe haven; all people are welcome, as long as they are friendly. Normally, infants born disfigured are cast out of their Clan, but Malia brings them into Trishana, taking care of them. She does not believe that anyone should be judged by how they look and refuses to accept the traditions of others that are like so. She goes against the norm and brings everyone who is not welcomed in their own Clans to hers, treating all of her people like family. The children that she has brought in because of deformation (from radiation, much like the two-headed deer) she is protective of and they are almost considered her children.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:Name:. Caiathil Rivers
.:Nick Name:. Caia
.:Affiliation:. The 100
.:Age:. 17
.:Sexuality:. Bisexual

.:Personality:. Caia can be shy and timid at times, especially to strangers, but she can also come off as rude if she decided that she doesn't like you. She can be picky about who she spends her time with, and strongly dislikes anyone involved with authorities. She has a strong will to live and won't let anyone bring her down. She constantly feels the need to prove her worth to others.

.:Birthplace:. The Ark
.:Family:. Mother, father, older brother
.:Occupation:. Delinquent (one of the 100)
.:Reason for being on the Dropship:. Being born (families aren't allowed to have two children)
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 8 times in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:12 am

.:Name:. Mikah
.:Affiliation:. Grounder
.:Age:. 20
.:Height:. 5'5"
.:Sexuality:. Bi-sexual

.:+Traits:. Kind, strong, resilient, brave, loyal
.:Special Skills:. Strengths---Fighting with a sword, throwing knives, strength, speed, throwing spears, stealth, leaping up high, imitating the calls of other creatures.

.:Birthplace:. Trishana
.:Family:. None are alive.
.:Occupation:. Second-in-command of Trishana, part of Liah's counsel and most trusted warrior

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:Name:. Caius Radler
.:Affiliation:. The 100
.:Age:. 17-18
.:Sexuality:. Bisexual

.:+Traits:. Responsible, helpful, resilient
.:-Traits:. Arrogant, risky, ignorant

.:Birthplace:. The Ark
.:Family:. Father, mother
.:Occupation:. Delinquent (one of the 100)
.:Reason for being on the Dropship:. Stealing medicine for his kid sister.

.:Name:. Dalton
Mount Weather
.:Age:. 22

.:Personality:.

.:Special Skills:.

.:Birthplace:. Shallow Valley
.:Family:. older brother, mother, father
.:History:.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:03 am

Piper crawled through the air vents silently, mentally cursing the leader for having her yet again take the back way in on the heist. After quite a bit of wriggling she looked out of a vent down into the room that lead to the corporations vault. "Im above the room. Signal when ready." She whispered into her earpiece so the others would hear her.

Magnus ignored Piper as he knocked out anotger guard from behind and tossed him into an office after ripping his key card off of his shirt. He huffed and glanced at it before tossing it carelessly to one of the people in his group, not paying attention to who caught it as he looked around for more threats. They were almost to the vault and so far nothing had gone wrong yet. He was ready to see Lexa's proud look of approval when they pulled off the heist perfect. The thought caused him to growl irritably at the others, attempting to scare them into moving faster.

Everly sat in a police cruiser with her partner, listening to the scanner intently as she waited for them to get orders. Dhe chewed nervously on her nails as she waited, not caring that it could be hours before they heard anything.

Dash stepped out of the police station tiredly, relieved that his shift was finally over. He strolled over to his motorcycle and mounted it, smirking as it roared to life at his touched. He blinked a few times as he pulled up music for him to listen to before speeding off down the streets.
Last edited by AnnaCat17 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:02 am

Astrid was in the security room, hacking the computers and disabling the cameras. This is what she was best at, using technology to aid with the criminal advance instead if being the one to actually do it. The one time she tried she had nearly gotten them caught, so Lexa had given her this as her job. It turns out that this is what she is good at, and she hasn't made a mistake. Yet.

Lexa never tended to participate in the advances herself, but rather dealt with their....suppliers? The ones who helped them get this done from the sidelines. The ones who bought the possessions they stole. The one Lexa secretly owned a lot of cash to. She would never let the others know, of course. If she did, they wouldn't be so willing to do her dirty work, scared of her or not.

Grint grinned as he told Piper that he was ready. He had gotten confirmation from Astrid that the security cameras in the vault were down, as well as any other alarms in the vault itself.

Ivan was working in the office...again. It seemed like he was always stuck behind a desk in the police office instead of out and dealing with the actual dangers. He had got a call that a security alarm in one of the city's banks had been triggered, and he rushed to alert the sheriff.

Madison had been dealing with a noise complaint. She was absolutely sick of dealing with the old man and his radio. For hopefully the last time, Madison told the nearly deaf man that his neighbours didn't like how loud his was putting his radio and that he needed to keep the sound down at a reasonable level.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:30 am

Piper dropped to the ground out of the vent. She looked around to ensure no one was there before unlocking the door so the others could get in. "Any alarms tripped?" She asked Astrid through the head set as she opened the door, focused completely on the work.

Magnud rolled his eyes at grint before striding down the hall and into the room piper just opened, shoving her aside as he went to the vault. "Who's turn is it to crack it?" He asked in his gravely voice.

Lars looked up at Ivan as he went into his office which had a thick cloud of cigarette smoke hanging in it. "What do you need?" He grunted, returning his attention to the news feed he was watching.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:37 am

"Uh.." Astrid looked at the computer screen just as an alarm began to blare through the halls. "Yeah, you could say that," she muttered. She tapped away at the computer, trying to find out which room it came from.

"Astrid!" Grint yelled, annoyed. She was supposed to disable the alarms in the hall he was in, as the plan went. And she hadn't. And then he had walked down it thinking that she had. "Seriously? You're going to ruin everything!" They had to move fast now. He knew it was partially his fault, but blamed Astrid anyways. He hoped that Lexa would do the same. He did not want Lexa to get mad at him.

"An alarm in the downtown bank as been triggered," Ivan told him. "I think we should go check it out." He said "we", because he was hoping that he'd be able to come too. Anything would be better than staying here in the office.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:58 am

Lars grunted. "Radio some of the others and have them meet you out there. Radio me when you find the disturbance." He said before taking a drag off his cigarette.

Magnus ignored tge alarm as he looked at the safe. He walked over to tge handle and pulled out the blow torch he had in his back pack and began to work to melt the lock. "Let me know if you see the cops." He growled through gritted fangs.

Piper covered her ears and looked about worried. Immediately she began to think through tbe floor plan she had memorized, trying to remember all posdible exit routes. "We most likely only have ten minutes befire they arrive."

Dash frowned as he sped towards the bank, slowing down as he saw the alarms blaring. He pulled up onto the side walk and parked his bike as he zipped up his leather jacket to hide his uniform and muted his music.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:04 am

Ivan nodded and radioed Madison. He told her about the bank, and she said she'd be on her way there. Then he radioed Dash, telling him about the bank situation, and then Everly.

Madison was glad to get away from the neighbourhood she had been in. She was sick of dealing with the same people. She drove with her lights flashing to the bank.

Grint took watched, going down the halls and making sure no one came near.

Astrid checked the outside security cameras, watching for the police. She was able to disable the alarm, but by then the police would have been notified.
Last edited by EchoOfShatteredIce on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me