1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby AnnaCat17 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Suddenly one of the warriors dropped dead to the groubd as a knife flew into his chest. The others turned and glared at where Astra was smirking cockily.

Piper grabbed ahold of Caius once the warriors were distracted and bolted for tge forest with him.

"The warriors are wanting to kill Iris abd wantvus dead to send a message to caia." She said as sge struggled to support him. She couldnt abandon him though. She staggered out if the hut and towards the forest edge, internally screaming at herself to move faster.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Caia didn't hesitate. She attacked the warriors while they were distracted, chopping them down to the ground.

Caius held on to her and Clara, running to the forest. He kept moving once they were out of sight, wanting to put distance between them and the village.

Mikah grunted painfully with each step, limping heavily against her. He didn't have the energy to worry about Liah and the others.

"We've got to get to Iris' camp," Dalton said, hurrying through the woods. "They might send backup to help our friends."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:14 am

Astra charged forward to help Caia but as reinforcements rounded the corner she grabbed Caia's wrist and took off running.

Piper kept running with him until they were a safe distance away. She stumbled to a stop and caught herself against a tree, sucking in gasping breaths of air as she tried to catch her breath.

Azuna faltered as she saw Magnus fighting some warriors, blood lust in her eyes. She turned and, allowing Mikah to put more weight on her, dragged him in a different direction to the forest.

Dash stopped walking again, looking at him horrified. "No. No no no. I am not going back to that beast. She has tried to kill me twice now. Im not letting her getva third try."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:41 am

Caia ran off with Astra, hating to run from a fight, but she knew she wouldn't win this one. She led her to the forest where Raelynn and Hestia had gone, an ache in her chest of leaving her people to fend on their own.

Caius stopped running, setting Clara down on her feet and holding her hand. He gently rubbed Piper's back as she caught her breath, his chest heaving as he panted.

Mikah limped with her, out of breath already. He leaned heavily against her, his feet stumbling with every step.

Dalton nodded slowly, wrapping his arms around Dash. At least he was safe. He buried his face in his hair, breathing in his familiar scent. "I'm so glad I haven't lost you," he murmured, feeling his heart tear of the thought of their friends dying.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Astra slowed down once they were safe. She looked at caia and her kids for a moment before turning away so they could have a private, uninterrupted moment.

Once she could breathe again Piper straightened up and looked around. "We need to find the others and make a plan. Neither camp will be safe for us right now."

Azuna stumbled into the forest, almost tripping over where liah was hiding in the process. She reflexively moved to attack the figure crouched behind the tree but once she recognized her she halted. "Liah? Why are you just sitting here?"

Dash hugged him tightly and nodded into his chest. He tried not to think of the others, knowing they both needed to be strong until they had found somewhere safe to stay.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:09 pm

"We need to find a place to stay while this....resolves." She glanced over at Astra, talking to her.

Caius nodded. He looked down at Clara, silently promising her that he'd keep her and her mother safe. He had to.

Liah jerked back, pulling her spear up, then relaxed when she saw who it was. "We're waiting for Magnus," she said softly, but she knew Magnus might not be coming. He could be dead already.

Dalton held him close, then pulled away, taking his hand. "Let's go a little further and make camp," he suggested, ruffling Dash's hair.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:18 am

Astra nodded but kept scanning the forest. I know at least a few of your original tribe escaped. Do you want to try to locate them?" She asked Caia, remaining formal since her kids were there.

"He seemed a little preoccupied. We shoukd keep moving and he will catch up." Sbe said before grunting abd shifting under Mikah's weight. She didnt bother to wait for Liah to decide to follow her. She turned and continued into the forest, struggling to support Mikah the longer they walked.

Piper looked around before taking Caius' hand and leading him off. Clara whimpered a bit in fear but clung to Caius' other hand as she stumbled after them.

Dash nodded but didnt bother to try to smile, knowing it wouldn't work. He took Dalton's hand and kissed the back of it before allowing him to lead him somewhere safe.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:05 am

Caia nodded, picking Hestia up to carry her. She clung to her mother, her eyes wide with fear. Raelynn looked down at the village, her eyes narrowed.

Liah followed her, helping her support Mikah. He groaned, no longer able to support his own weight. The twins followed closely, gripping Liah's clothes.

Caius softly kissed the top of Clara's head. "It's okay," he whispered to her. "We're safe now."

Once Dalton felt they were far enough, he started to make a shelter, hidden in the undergrowth.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:41 am

Astra began to search for any tracks showing where the others could have gone. She smirked as she found a cluster of prints and sign of someone being dragged. She nodded at it for Caia to notice before following the prints.

Eventually Azuba couldnt go any further and as they reached to mouth of a cave she sat Mikah down. She looked around and rubbed her aching shoulder. "We should be fine here for the night."

Clara sniffed but nodded, gripping his hand a bit tighter.

Dash tried to help but was so distracted by worry he kept fumbling things. He didnt look at Dalton, not wanting to see his fear echoed on his face since it would only make him break down faster.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:47 am

Caia followed the prints, carrying Hestia so she wouldn't fall behind. Raelynn followed closely. Caia hoped it was their friends they were following, not enemies.

Mikah collapsed onto his side as soon as they set him now, exhausted. He groaned in pain, his eyes closed. Liah nodded, relieved to stop. She sat down inside of the cave, wrapping her jacket over the twins' shoulders to keep them warm.

Caius led them further away, then suggested that they stopped for the night. He started a small fire to keep them warm, but didn't make it big in case someone saw it.

Dalton gently took Dash's hands in his, kissing the back of them. "Why don't you take a break?" he suggested. "I'll finish up." Dash's fumbling was just making this harder, and he needed him to take a step back so Dalton could finish up quicker.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me