1x1 with .celestential.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with .celestential.

Postby .celestential. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:39 pm

Eleanora bit her tongue to keep from making a remark about how this ship was nothing like an actual kingdom. She didn’t want to give into the obvious baiting Kai was setting up for her. However his comment about “mommy and daddy” pushed too far. “My mother and father,” she said pointedly, “are a Queen and King. I’m sure there are plenty of people who don’t like them much. That doesn’t mean they would necessarily abduct the only princess.” She stared back at the ocean, annoyed that Kai was dodging her question about the Captain. He was infuriating, and had a clear lack of the proper respect for royalty. “I don’t suppose there’s much to see on this ship except for more small, dirty rooms like the one you’ve so graciously given to me,” Eleanora said. “But if you want to show off your filthy pirate ship, I won’t stop you. Not like I have anything better to do with my time.”

(haha yeah i did notice that but it’s no big deal)
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:39 am

Kai bit back a retort that he's heard far many tales about people ordering kidnappings for less than someone who could possibly have a grudge against some monarchs. Not to mention it could be a politician trying get what they want by means of extortion. Any thoughts he had on the matter, however, were cut short when she insulted the ship. His brow furrowed in annoyance, "Listen here princess, I wouldn't go spouting off things like that about the ship. She's the pride of every crew member aboard." He scoffed, "Just 'cause she's not as fancy or extravagant as you might be use to doesn't mean she's not without her glory." He crossed his arms over his chest, "Now, if you'd rather stay here be my guest. But I don't know if it's hit you yet, 'cause I'm sure this has been all very eventful for you, but you missed breakfast. We can head down to the galley to see if Charlie would be so kind as to scrounge something up for you. Of course if you'd rather skip seeing another dirty part of the ship, I'll be happy to take you straight to the Captain."

(I'm stuck between two obvious tropes for the captain - a pretty intimidating no-nonsense older man who's years of experience earned him respect or a kinda suave women who has respect through her brilliant strategy techniques.)
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:58 am

Eleanora's hands curled into tight fists as Kai spoke back to her with annoyance. She was definitely not used to being spoken to like that, people always addressed her with respect. She held back a biting response as he called her princess as a mockery. Now that Kai had mentioned breakfast, Eleanora noticed that she was in fact a bit hungry, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of admitting it. "I feel as though I've made it rather clear I'd rather be anywhere but here. So take me to the galley, or don't. It makes no difference to me, as like I've said, it is all dirty and plain," she retorted, ignoring the small discomfort she felt from hunger. She looked up at him defiantly, almost daring him to say something.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:23 am

Kai's brows knitted together in irritation as he looked down at this princess as she looked up at him with defiance in her eyes. His stubbornness would have led him to a staring contest, but thought better of and let out an exasperated sigh. "At this point anything is better than standing here." He spun on his feet, and started walking off towards the direction of the galley without waiting to see if she'd follow. How infuriating she was. Sure, she was just whisked way in the middle of the night and kidnapped by a band of pirates, but that didn't give her the right to . . . Kai bit his cheek, interupting his thoughts. Okay maybe, just maybe, she did deserve some slack.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:32 am

As Kai stormed off, Eleanora briefly considered not following him. His orders were to show her around, and he could possibly get in trouble for not being with her. She figured that might be a nice payback for his lack of respect, but as soon as she was somewhat alone, she noticed all the eyes that were on her. Sure, Kai was irritating and rude, but he at least had been giving her relative personal space. She rolled her eyes and followed after him, pointedly ignoring all the stares that followed her as she went. "So tell me, Pirate Kai, where have you decided to take me?" she asked in a monotone voice. She wasn't much at all interested in seeing the rest of the ship, but she also wasn't sure she wanted to meet the Captain just yet. Besides, it still beat being locked in that tiny room.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:57 am

Kai thew a glance over his shoulder at her, "Well, Princess...um," he paused for a moment, "what was your name again?" He realized he actually couldn't recall hearing her name. They must have thrown it out when planning all this, but all he could recall was princess.
    He stopped at the ladder that led down the galley, and turned to face her when she asked where he decided to take her. "The galley," he rolled his eyes, "or kitchen if you will." He crossed his arms over his chest, "Even if you're not hungry, it'll be good for you to meet Charlie. He's the cook, and he likes to meet anyone new who comes aboard. Loves his speech about trying to steal food." With that, he turned and went down the ladder.
    The galley was an open space, and in the center stood a scuffed counter that was molded from the same wood as the rest of the ship. Handing from above was various dried herbs, and fruit that sat in netting that swayed with the ship. The air here, like elsewhere other than on deck, was stuffy and a bit stale. It smelt strongly of spices, all blended together to form a unique sent of its own.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:11 am

Eleanora almost let out a laugh when Kai asked her what her name was. He really didn't know who she was. It was so surprising that she for a second forgot she was supposed to be annoyed with the entire situation. "You know, I'm not sure I want to tell you my actual name. It gives me something I can hold over your head," she said, following him down the ladder. "But I guess it's only fair, since I have the distinct honor of knowing the name of one of my captors." She reached the floor of the galley and gave a mocking curtsy saying, "I am Princess Eleanora Rose Valiovna of Vailes, at your service." She stood up from her curtsy, wrinkling her nose and making a face at the smell of the galley reaching her nose. It was nothing like the clean and fresh smelling rooms of the castle she was accustomed to.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:36 am

Kai's eyebrows went up upon hearing her entire name, "That's quite a mouthful. Do people often use the full thing? I'd get tired half way through." It all seemed so bothersome to him. Sure, he used titles on the ship, but they were usually straight to the point. He mimicked a bow, with as much grace as the Quartermaster had mustered, "A pleasure to meet you m'lady." He was about to make another sarcastic remark when he heard shuffling from the corner.
    "Are you harassing that poor girl Kai?" A short stout man came out from behind a stack of crates, plopping down a heavy sack on the counter. He was in his later years, evident by his long-sense grayed hair and lined face. His calloused hands procured a potato from the sack, then took a knife and went to work peeling it. His tipped his head slightly towards Eleanora, "Afternoon miss."
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:43 am

Eleanora just stared at him with a look of irritation as he returned an equally as mocking bow. "No, people don't usually use my full name. That's just my formal title. It's usually just Princess Eleanora, or Your Highness. Only my parents ever just call me Eleanora," she replied, turning her head as the other man came into view and greeted her. She was taken aback by the level of respect he seemed to have for her. So far no one else on this ship had treated her the same way. "Good afternoon," she greeted him back, nodding her head slightly in response. She decided she may as well not have an attitude with him, he seemed much kinder than either Kai or the Quartermaster. "Who might you be?"
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:02 am

Kai leaned against the tall stack of crates as the man made his introductions. "The name's Charles Every, but most just call me Charlie. I'm the cook here on this ship." He continued to peel potatoes, in quick efficient movements that made it seem he had done it quite a few times. He made a casual gesture towards Kai with his knife, "Don't let that one bother you. We think he actually likes to get on peoples nerves." Kai opened his mouth to protest, but Charlie threw him a look that made him shut it. "Now, I know a little thing like you is probably overwhelmed by all this. And I won't make any claims that we really aren't all that bad, 'cause I'm sure you don't want to hear it." He scooped up as many of the potatoes he could carry, and moved over to a stack of bricks. It was shaped similarly to a fireplace, and was housing a boiling pot that he dumped the potatoes in.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me