1x1 with .celestential.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with .celestential.

Postby .celestential. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:08 pm

"I don't particularly want to be anywhere on this ship," Eleanora replied, taking a step towards him and the door. She watched him carefully as she stepped past him and into the cramped hallway where her chamber was. There was next to no light anywhere, and she could barely make out any details about her surroundings. She turned back around to face Kai. "Well? Lead on, matey," she said mockingly, gesturing for him to lead her down the hallway. "I don't necessarily want to be doing this anymore than you do, but it seems neither of us have much of a choice, do we?"
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:27 pm

Kai cracked a half-sided smile at her mockery, but otherwise ignored it. He stepped passed her down the hall, and pushed his way through the door that led out to the starboard deck. He blinked as the afternoon light filled the narrow hallway, and he took in a breath of the fresh ocean air before turning to look back at her, keeping the door propped open with a wide arm. "Afraid not. When the Quartermaster gives an order, you tend to follow it. That is if you fancy having dinner." It was one of the mild punishments he was use to due to argumentative tendencies. "Around here his word, and the Captain's, is law." It sounded funny, even to himself, that that was coming from his mouth. He was sure Sam would have laughed.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:39 pm

Eleanora was a little surprised by how much relative freedom they were giving her, at least for now. She'd expected them to keep a much stricter watch on her, not just stick her with a random crew member. But the more she thought about it, her heart sank a bit. The only explanation must be that they figured she didn't have much of a chance to escape, but she wouldn't believe it until she saw it for herself. She stepped through the doorway, blinking as her eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight. Without hesitation she darted over to the edge of the deck and stared out to sea, hoping she could catch a glimpse of the coast, anything that might give her some sort of clue as to where she was. As the wind whipped her hair and skirts around, Eleanora was disappointed to find that there was nothing but water stretching out in all directions. She had no hope of trying to swim back, not when she couldn't even tell which direction was home.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Kai's eyes followed her as she shot across to the edge of the deck. He wordlessly followed her, then leaned his back against the rail when she seemed to be pondering it for a second. He hardly seemed to notice his hair relentlessly being blown about his face as he spoke, "Here's the ocean." He said gesturing theatrically, "Hopefully you're not one of those who gets sea sick or else it's gonna be pretty rough." He shuddered at the memory of crooked merchant, that had paid them to smuggle him out of a port city. That had been a very unpleasant few weeks. He shook his head, and looked out towards the rest of the deck. He noticed the princess was starting to attract the stares of a few members of the crew. Kai wondered if they thought it was strange too that they kept moving further out from land, instead of circling around as he previously thought. Forgetting the thoughts, he moved away from the rail. "You'll have plenty of time to stare out at the ocean, trust me."
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:12 pm

The sounds of Kai speaking right next to her startled Eleanora, making her jump slightly. She hadn’t heard him approach from behind. She stared back out at the sea as he talked, hoping she might catch even the smallest glimpse of land. She half listened as he talked about being seasick. She’d never been on a ship for a long period of time, but so far she felt fine. Besides, if she had her way she’d off this ship in no time. She planned to take the first opportunity that presented itself. At his comment about having plenty of time to look at the sea, Eleanora glanced over at Kai. “What, you mean you’re not going to keep me locked away like some common prisoner?” she asked, raising her eyebrows.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:29 pm

Kai moved to look back towards the ocean, "Well I don't see much of a point, not that it's my decision." He made broad sweep with his hand towards the ship, "I'm not sure if you noticed, but you're on a ship. There's not exactly anywhere for you to go. You're either on it, or your jumping overboard. Now, if you start showing signs of planning on doing something stupid, like let's say trying to go for a swim, then maybe we'll keep you locked up." He lifted his shoulders in shrug, "I mean we have rowboat to take to land if we can't dock, but it takes a couple of people to get out to the water. So, sorry princess I think it safe to say you're stuck with us." The rowboat in mention had to be lifted up by a pulley system, and it was incredibly heavy that Kai didn't have any reservations about telling her of it.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Eleanora feigned surprise at Kai mentioning that she was aboard a ship. “Really? That’s what this is? Thank you for enlightening me, I never would have guessed,” she said rolling her eyes. It did make sense. There really was nowhere for her to go. She couldn’t even tell which way was land. “Well since I’m stuck here for the moment, where am I being taken anyway?” she asked, leaning her arm against the railing and putting her chin in her hand. She was still staring out to sea, clinging to some irrational hope that she’d find a way to escape. The rowboat Kai mentioned seemed promising, although he probably wouldn’t have told her about it if he even thought she had a chance of using it.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:53 pm

Kai ignored her sarcastic comments, and instead leaned down to rest his arms on the railing. He shook his head, "Afraid that's above my pay grade. I have no idea what the Captain's plans are for you. I figured they'd demand your parents for a nice chunk of ransom for your safe return." He peered out towards the direction they had been docked last night. They have been traveling due west since leaving, as if the Captain was merely planning to take her and run. Which didn't seem very profitable. He glanced sidelong at her, "But I don't think he's made any demands." He straightened up and took a step away from the railing, "I'll admit I'm rather curious myself. Maybe you can ask the Captain yourself when you meet them."
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:03 pm

Eleanora frowned slightly at his words. She’d hoped to get an idea of what to expect when they arrived at wherever it was that they were going. She turned to face him. “So you’re saying you participated in kidnapping an innocent defenseless person and you didn’t even know the reason why?” she asked in disbelief. His mention of no ransom demands being made worried her. If there were no demands being made, that meant whoever this Captain was might not have any intention of returning her to her parents. She tried not to let this concern show on her face, she didn’t want to give Kai any indication that she might be scared. “Who is this Captain anyway?”
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Kai let out a soft chuckle, "I'm a pirate, matey." He said cracking a smile. "Think of this ship as a miniature kingdom. The Captain's the King, and I'm a loyal knight. I do what they tell me, no questions asked." He shrugged, "Well, sometimes questions. But I thought this was a clean cut kidnap and get ransom situation. Why else kidnap anyone?" He bit his cheek thinking for a moment, "Unless someone paid us take you. That's the only other thing I can think of. Your mommy and daddy got any enemies?" He waved away her question about the Captain, "No point in explaining, you're suppose to meet them soon enough. After the tour, remember? Unless you'd rather skip it, wouldn't be missing much." He gestured to the ocean with his chin, "But the only thing we've seen so far is our wonderful ocean view."

(Man, I have no idea what kind of character I want the captain to be. Can you tell I've been dodging pronouns?)
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me