1x1 with .celestential.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with .celestential.

Postby .celestential. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:10 am

Eleanora couldn't help but laugh at Charlie's jab at Kai. It was true, he did seem to like to get on everybody's nerves, or at the very least, her nerves. She was surprised by how nice he was being, Kai had made it seem like he would care more about his food and his kitchen than any person, especially one who was their prisoner. "It's nice to meet you, Charlie," Eleanora said, and was surprised to find that she actually meant it. She watched him peel the potatoes, fascinated. She'd never actually seen how any food was made, and the way Charlie did it made it seem like it was an art. As she watched, she felt her stomach growl slightly. Refusing to look at Kai she said, "If it isn't any trouble, could I possibly have something to eat?" She ignored whatever reaction Kai was having off to the side of her, refusing to acknowledge that he had been right about her needing food.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:46 am

Charlie nodded when she asked about food. "Usually we are pretty strict with the rations we give out, so normally anyone that comes down here looking for food gets sent running." He moved away from the cooking pot, and reached up to grab a few different fruits from a hanging basket. "But I think I can make a one time exception." He starting cutting up the fruit then tossed them into a wooden bowl. He handed the bowl to her, "Not exactly the finest of meals, but it should tie you over until dinner is served." He said gesturing to the boiling pot. "All I can say is show up to meals when they're served. You don't usually get a second chance, and its best to eat when you can." He went back to the counter, and began chopping carrots to add to the pot. "I make due with what I can, but this is no palace kitchen. So hopefully your palate will adjust.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:52 am

Eleanora took the bowl gratefully as it was offered to her. "Thank you," she said, as she accepted it. She looked around and found a barrel in the corner with nothing else on top of it and she perched on top of it to eat her fruit. She pulled out a piece and put it in her mouth, bracing for the worst but found it to be surprisingly sweet and juicy. She sat quietly and ate her fruit, just watching Charlie as he went about his business in cooking dinner for later that night. When she finished she lifted herself off of the barrel and handed the bowl back to Charlie. "I'll do my best to not be late for meals. Although you may have noticed, I'm not particularly in control of where I go, or when, at the moment," she said, nodding over to indicate Kai, still leaning against the stack of crates.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:07 am

Charlie nodded thoughtfully at her words as he worked. He took the bowl back from her. "Yes, well, I'll try to always keep something aside for you then," he offered her a solemn smile. Kai pushed away from the crates, "All ready to meet the Captain then?" Charlie's brow sparked up at that, "You mean she hasn't met the Captain yet?" Kai shook his head in response, and Charlie chuckled. "You best be off then," the old cook said. Kai lifted his hand in a silent farewell to the man before making his way back up the ladder, again not watching if Eleanora was behind him.
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:21 am

For the first time since waking up on the ship, Eleanora's general annoyance with the situation gave way to feelings of nervousness and worry. She'd heard only a little bit about the Captain from Kai, and the way he'd mentioned the Captain as being a king of the ship, she figured the Captain would not be nearly as kind as Charlie had been. She followed behind Kai, gladly letting him go ahead of her. "Are you going to tell me anything about the Captain before I meet them?" Eleanora asked, hoping Kai couldn't tell by her voice how nervous she was. She was trying to keep up her act of just being irritated by everything, but it was difficult when she was about to be face to face with the person responsible for her kidnapping.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:42 am

Kai looked back at her, smirking at her question. Ignoring her, he made his way to the helm as the Captain was most often found nearby. He climbed the stairs up to the bridge, and his eyes settled on the Captain talking with Sam - the Quartermaster. Kai waited for Eleanora to reach the top. "I guess I can say when I said that the Captain was King earlier, I really should have said Queen."
    The Captain caught sight of Kai, and a small smile danced across her lips. She was still a fairly young women, appearing in her late twenties or early thirties. Her mob of dark curls was unbound, and spilled out from the over-sized tricorn hat she wore. Her tanned hands rested lazily on a rapier strapped to her side as she walked over, her leather boots causing an audible thud on the wooden planks as she walked. She nodded to Kai in way of greeting, but her attention immediately fell to Eleanora. A knowing smile crossed her face, "A pleasure to finally meet you Princess Eleanora. May I formally welcome you aboard my ship."
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:57 am

Eleanora had no idea what to expect as they approached the Captain. She was annoyed that once again Kai seemed to be purposely trying to irritate her. Her thoughts turned away from Kai as she came into view of the Captain. She was much prettier than Eleanora had expected to see, and she was momentarily pulled from her irritation. The annoyance quickly returned as the Captain addressed her. How dare she just address Eleanora as if she was just a guest on this ship and not being held here against her will. Eleanora lifted her chin up haughtily in response. “Why have you brought me here? What do you want with me?” she demanded.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:13 am

The Captain's smile didn't falter as Eleanora questioned her. "Well, my dear, let us just say you will be an important piece to a puzzle in the future." Her dark blue eyes seemed to dance with amusement at that, "A puzzle that I'm not quite ready to reveal." She winked, "As far as what you need to know now . . . I can assure you that you are perfectly safe here among us. No one here will harm you, and if you don't cause problems you're free to move about the ship as you please." She paused for a moment, "But unfortunately, until the time being, you are technically my prisoner."
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:21 am

As the Captain spoke, Eleanora's gaze darted back and forth between her, Kai, and the Quartermaster. At the mention of a puzzle, her eyes flashed to Kai's face to see if he was reacting to any of this news. A puzzle? What puzzle? Her brows furrowed in confusion. She looked back at the Captain. "And what if I don't want to help you with this, this puzzle. I would rather die than help you get anything that you wanted," Eleanora said, shocked by her own nerve. She looked over to the edge of the ship, where she knew waves would be crashing far below. "What if I just jumped overboard right now, and swam until I couldn't anymore? I may be your prisoner but I will most definitely not cooperate."
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wondering Soul » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:47 am

Kai had to admit he hadn't the faintest clue what the Captain meant about the puzzle. She was speaking in riddles. He would have said something, but thought better of it with Eleanora there. He cooled his curiosity as the Captain spoke. "Well, if that's going to be the case then I'll have Sam here," she japed a thump in the Quartermaster's direction, "Carry you back to your room where we'll keep you under guard." She crossed her arms over her overcoat, "It's up to you how you want to play this. You can quietly hold us in contempt, where you can walk around as you please. Or you can stay locked up in a cramped cabin that was formally a spare storage closet." She shrugged nonchalantly, "As far as trying to jump overboard . . . be my guest, let the sirens take you. They are even a less welcoming bunch than us pirates. At least here your skin remains on your bones."
Wondering Soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me