1x1- fear the normal~ and minuki

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1- fear the normal~ and minuki

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:26 am

lexa shyly shook her new foster father's hand before giving her new foster mother a hug. "thank you so much." she whispered and smiled shyly. "i should go get my stuff and get the paperwork." she murmured before slowly limping out the door. she was super exhausted and it showed when she walked.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:26 am

Though she wanted to come with her, Sasha decided she should stay home and set up her room so Lexa could sleep in it too. “Wait,” Sasha’s mom said softly to Lexa as she began to walk. “I can give you a ride over to your house, you look like you’re in a lot of pain, sweetie.”
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:32 am

lexa had tears running down her face. "that would be nice." she murmured softly and wiped the tears from her face. she started limping to the car and sat in the front seat. "thank you for bringing me in... my old foster family liked me a lot until today when i told them i was... gay." she whispered and gave her new foster mother the directions to the nearby house.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:38 am

Sasha’s mom smiled, rubbing Lexa’s arm. “I’m sorry you were stuck with people like that. I’m sure Sasha told you, we’re supportive and don’t have an issue with the gay community...” she continued smiling, “And you certainly deserve a lot of support.”
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:43 am

"thank you for understanding. can you help me tell my old foster parents that im staying with you now?" she asked a bit shakily because she was quite scared. "i'm sorry you had to give me a ride, i don't want to be a burden." she was always paranoid that she was a burden and she always felt guilty even when she did nothing wrong.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:03 pm

“Of course,” Sasha’s mom said as they got out of the car. “You’re not a burden, I promise.” She reassured. “Sasha doesn’t think so either, I’ve never seen her so happy and friendly with anyone, she seems to really like you. She’s normally very shy.”
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:25 pm

lexa smile and got out of the car before quickly frowned again. she walked up to the door and knocked. she opened the door and walked inside and started to pack her things after she realized no one was home.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:35 pm

Sasha’s mother looked around. “Nobody’s home?” She asked the girl. “Can you still get the papers, dear?” She asked, worried that they would run into trouble. “I can call them after still if you have their phone numbers.”
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:49 pm

lexa nodded and gave the women the paperwork and her old parents phone numbers. she packed up the rest of her things, leaving all of her crop tops and short skirts and short shorts in her room. She changed into a cute t-shirt and leggings before bringing her belongings downstairs, everything in garbage bags.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:07 pm

Sasha’s mother took the papers and phone numbers and helped Lexa get some of her bags in the car before climbing into the driver’s seat. “Did you get everything?” She asked Lexa with a smile to make sure.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me