1x1- fear the normal~ and minuki

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1- fear the normal~ and minuki

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:06 am

”no. she has to go to texas.” her foster mother said and lexa nodded. “i’ll explain later.” she murmured and coughed. “im sorry sasha.” she said and sat up with a groan.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:14 am

Sasha nodded slowly, looking at Lexa. What was she supposed to say? Lexa was obviously unhappy and unwilling to share her emotions with her mom, so there wasn’t much to say with the two of them there. She thought to herself. They could still keep in contact, certainly. Sasha could text her, write letters, maybe even visit a few times.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:22 am

she stood up slowly and whispered in sasha's ear, "i'm running away." lexa sat back down and looked at the doctor who had just come in. she declared that lexa was free to go. they unhooked her from her iv and lexa stood up and bolted out of the room and down the hallway before slowing down to try to catch her breath. she coughed more before sitting against the wall.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:29 am

Sasha’s eyes widened and she hurried after the girl. How strange, she thought, was this girl? She liked Lexa, certainly there was no denying that. But she was, to say the least, overwhelmed at the sequence of events. She offered her hand to pull Lexa up when she got to her. “Are you alright?”
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:53 am

"i want to get a new foster family. one that still cares about me if i tell them im gay. maybe i should just go to Australia with the rest of my real family." she murmured and stood up shakily. "i have to go sell my jeep. i need the money." she said and started walking out the doors.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:15 am

“Should I come?” Sasha stuttered, following close behind her out the door. Her suggestion of having Lexa stay with her still stood, but she was too nervous to mention it again. She was worried for Lexa- what would happen to her? And, would her mother now come after her for running away?
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:20 am

"you said something to my 'mother' before. i wasn't listening... so what did you say?" she asked softly and took a deep breath. "im such a burden. im sorry." she murmured and started taking shaky steps down the sidewalk. she knew the school was at least a mile away but she had to get her car.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:35 am

Sasha jogged to keep up with her. “Yeah, I said you could live with me.” She looked at Lexa. “If you wanted to.” Her eyes widened, “don’t be sorry, don’t be sorry you’re not a burden!” She said quickly. It was true, she really like Lexa and didn’t want her saying such things.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:39 am

"if i lived with you a would be even more of a burden." she whispered and slowed down. she felt lightheaded so she sat down for a minute before getting back up. "i am a burden... to everyone." she said and took a deep breath before slowly walking down the sidewalk. lexa was tired but tried not to show it.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 am

Sasha offered her arm to Lexa to help her stand upright. She looked exhausted. “Please, You’re not a burden to me. I really like you, and you’d be safe staying with me.” She looked at her hopefully, heart pounding.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me