1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Peter swung open the door, smiling at Aurora. “Hi! Ready to go?” He asked, though he could tell something was on her mind. Maybe she was trying to tell him about her encounter, he thought, stepping into the hallway with her.

Kai threw her hands up, exasperated, “Do you think about ANYTHING else? At all?”
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:51 pm

Aurora smiled before she nodded. " Yep. " She said. He seemed excited which was good. The girl was still neverous to tell him what happened. " I met Spider man today. He saved me from these guys. " She said. She wondered what his reaction would be that she had told him. It was good to certainly get it off her mind.

Loki chuckled before shaking his head no. " What do you except? You do realize I was just brought to this place yesterday. I don't change that fast. " He said. He looked looked away from her. There was no way he was going to help them.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:06 pm

Peter grinned, “that’s awesome.” He shot her a quick look of concern though, “You had trouble with some guys? What happened?” He walked down the street with her, smiling as he thought back to ‘flying’ over the city with his new friend.

Kai shook her head. She thought for a second, smirking. “What if they get your brother involved?” She asked, putting her hands behind her as she stood up.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:23 pm

Aurora nodded as she walked along side next to him. The girl nodded as she looked at him. " I'm not sure what they wanted from me. One of the guys grabbed me, and then two other men showed up. Soon spider man came in view. He pushed me and then web the others. Soon enough he knocked them. He then got me to my appointment by swinging to building to building. " She said.

" I wouldn't be happy if they did. " Loki said. Seeing his brother wasn't something he wanted to deal with, or even have him involved. He was starting to amuse this women just didn't understand.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:23 am

“Oh wow, that’s incredible!” Peter said, thinking back to the encounter once more. “What did you think of him?” He asked Aurora, “you must’ve been excited,” he smiled, remembered her saying she wanted to meet him, even though the circumstances weren’t ideal.

“Yes you don’t very well seem happy with anything,” she said, hoping to change the conversation. She figured he’d probably loop it back to being stuck there or trying to take over and she was sick of hearing both. “Well you should get dressed anyways since you’re not getting out of going.”
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:49 am

Aurora nodded before she smiled. " Well, I was sure neverous when I met him. He's sweet and really nice. " She said. She was happy that she finally got too meet the hero of this city. She still couldn't wait for tonight as she was quite excited. She liked spending time with Peter.

Loki chuckled as he nodded. " Who wouldn't be when you're captured by people you hate. " He said. Of course he wasn't going to be happy. " Alright. " He said. He then picked out a shirt from the box and jeans. Loki went to the bathroom and changed before coming back out to meet Nic. He felt strange in these clothes, and sure felt different.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:24 pm

(sorry for the past two days, tomorrow I should be back to normal and a lot more active- no more on and off driving! :) )

Peter smiled, "he really is great," he agreed, glad that she had enjoyed meeting his 'alter ego' so much. He looked around at Aurora and around at the street. "So, what are you looking forward to at the fair? Are there any specific rides you like?" He asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he turned to her with a stupid grin on his face.

"Well?" Kai said, standing by the door and holding it open with a look of urgency. "We don't have all day!" She gave him a push out the door, shooing him with her hands. She could change faster than that, she thought to herself, shaking her head.
Last edited by fear the normal~ on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:38 pm

( It's alright. No worries. C: )

Aurora smiled. " I have to agree with you. I was thinking about the mores extreme rides. Like the ones that hang you upside down. " She said. She didn't know if he was alright with it, or even had a fear of heights. If he didn't want to go on there, she wasn't going to force him. They could always just walk around the fair and enjoy the food. They might have other stuff there too.

Loki grumbled when she pushed him. " No need to push me. " He mumbled. She was already starting to get on his nerves this morning. This was just great. He still didn't want to go, but he really had no choice. He was still going alright.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Peter smiled, "Those are the kind of rides I like- nobody believes me though." He thought about swinging between buildings with her, it certainly made sense that she wouldn't mind heights or 'risky things.' It was something else they had in common, he thought, continuing to smile to himself.

Kai ignored him, walking across the street next to him to S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters. "I have stuff to do so you don't have to complain about me being there," She said, glancing over at him. "So uh, I guess just go to Fury," she shrugged.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:44 am

" Sounds good. " Aurora said. This made the girl even more happy that he was fine with the rides. They had the same stuff in common which was good. She was so happy to be hanging out with tonight at the fair. She was definitely excited.

Loki grumbled when she said to go to Nick fury. So he had to deal with him alone. He didn't really want too at all. " I guess. " He mumbled before he walked off go find the man. He really wasn't looking forward to this at all.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you