1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

Postby fear the normal~ » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:34 pm

Peter grinned at her, “let’s get some food now.” He walked side by side with her, smiling. He thought of the rest of the night and all the rides they would go on. It hadn’t even started yet and he was already beaming with delight.

Nick seemed content with the answer and rubbed his eyes, taking a long drink of coffee. “Good then.” He was about to send Loki away before stopping to think for a moment. “Oh, and, Kai- that girl watching you? Let her know that she’s going to be working with you for this as well.”
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Aurora smiled again. " Sounds good. What are you thinking of getting? " She asked. She would probably get a elephant ear. Tb ey were so good. Aurora always liked her will a ton of power sugar. It wasn't really good for you, but she didn't care. As long as it was good, she was alright with it.

Loki nodded. He couldn't wait to get see free because he didn't have to worry about being watched. Especially from the girl. He still didn't much like her. It would take time for Loki too. " Great. " He mumbled as he really didn't want to work with her. This was just great.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:52 am

“Either fried dough or one of those baked potatoes, those are good.” He smiled, turning to her, “what about you?” Peter liked fried foods and sugary foods, but if he ate too much he would get sick. Peter had more than enough money to buy both of them food and was happy to start the night like this. He was guessing they probably couldn’t go on rides right after because their stomachs would feel awful, so maybe games.

Fury chuckled, “Don’t worry it’s her and your brother.” He dismissed him at that and went back to sighing in his chair, flipping through more papers.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:07 am

" Elephant ears. " Aurora said. They were one of her favorites. She knew they would likely have to wait a bit before they went onto the rides. She didn't want to end up getting sick or a really bad stomach ache. That wouldn't feel so good. The games were always great here too.

Loki narrowed his eyes. Oh, he wasn't happy at all. " Even more wonderful. " He said, as he got up. He then left his office as he wasn't happy about it at all. Not one bit. His brother would probably annoy him.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:24 am

Peter walked with her up to the cart, ordered the food, paid himself, and walked back with her to sit at a table with it. He had gotten a potato himself, but he was happy to see how much Aurora seemed to like elephant ears. “So, would you really draw me?” Peter asked as he began eating, thinking back to looking through her drawings earlier.

Kai had decided to leave Loki alone for a while longer to avoid complaining, and found herself talking to some of her colleagues who were on their breaks. She figured she could give him a half an hour at least in a separate room of the building, since he was busy and she didn’t want to talk to him much either way.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:06 am

Aurora looked down at the food when they had got it. The elephant ear looked so good. She couldn't wait to dig in for sure. She looked at Peter with a smile. " Of course I would. " She said. She was indeed telling the truth. The girl would draw Peter when they both weren't busy. " I just hope you don't get bored sitting in one pose. " She said, as she chuckled softly.

Loki sighed as he walked around the place. He didn't know what to really do now, and wasn't happy. Why did he have to work with her and her brother? Couldn't he just work by himself instead? He didn't want to deal with those two at all.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:16 am

Peter laughed, “sounds good!” He thought of something else to say, but found it hard. He was too distracted with all the lights and sounds of the fair around him. He finally chimed, “I know you have the same math as me, but what other classes do you take?”

Kay headed outside by herself, enjoying her alone time.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:21 am

Aurora smiled before she thought of the other classes she had. There was some classes she didn't even like. " I know I have gym, science, speech, English, and I can't remember the other few I have. " She said. It didn't come to her at all yet. She did like English sense it was easy.

Loki found somewhere to sit, and just sat there. He didn't plan on talking the girl right away. Nope. He just wanted to some time to himself in face. Just himself.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:00 am

Peter nodded, “Do you like school?” He smiled, eating more and thinking to himself. “I sure don’t, I can’t ever focus.” He looked at her again as he finished eating, propping his elbows up on the tables and putting his head in his hand. “Sorry for bringing up school,” he said finally, “probably ruining the atmosphere here.”

After about an hour Kai got up, looking for the room Loki was in. She knocked on the door though it was already open. “Can I come in?” She asked, looking over at him.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:19 am

Aurora chuckled before she smiled. " No worries. I also don't like school. " She said. She sometimes just wanted to stay home. She was still happy that she made a friend at the school. Peter was really only her friend. " I don't think anyone likes school. " She said.

Loki looked over when he heard the knock. When he heard it was Kai, he grumbled. What did she want? " Yeah. " He said. He did wonder if she was going to ask him about the news. Still, Loki wasn't happy that he had to work with them.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you