1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

Postby fear the normal~ » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:16 pm

please don’t post here unless you are XxBarricadeXx or myself! thank you! : )
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:51 pm

Looks:
Aurora stands at 5'1. She is rather short, but don't let the small size fool you. She has brown eyes and a couple of piercing. Including a lip piercing too. She has no tattoos or scars either. She does wish one day too have one, but not now.

Personality:
Aurora is a very shy girl. She trys to keep to herself as much as possible. The thought of talking to someone makes her neverous. Especially because she's driffernt then a lot of kids at the school. The girl isn't much of scared of anything. If someone trys to harm her, of course she will fight back. There's no question about that. She does know how to fight.

History:
Aurora didn't know much about her dad. He had left the two when she was young. She really only have memories of her mom. That's it. Aurora sometimes gets along with her mom and sometimes not. They do sometimes agure. Aurora will try to go upstairs to avoid it. She doesn't really want to fight with her mom.

Other:
Has a black lab named Spike.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:12 pm

Name

Kai

Looks

Kai has blonde hair and a pixie cut. She has light green eyes and light brown freckles all over her cheeks and on her nose. She usually wears beanies, tight shirts, and loose, long skirts. She’s supposed to be wearing glasses, too, though she often forgets to wear them- especially when she needs them for something important. Additionally, she has watercolor moon phase tattoos (left arm) and watercolor planet tattoos (right arm.)

Personality

Kai is a very argumentative person, even over the smallest things. She’s very hard to please and can be very difficult to get along with. She does show compassion and support for those she’s close to, but she doesn’t allow herself to get too close. With people she hates, however, she is very blunt with- if she hates you, you’ll definitely know it. She’s a mysterious person and hides her emotions. She is known to be very good with advice, and well. She loves reading and painting, and works with lots of intricate patterns in her hobbyist work.

Background

Kai is from a family that she hates and has cut off all ties to completely, she doesn’t even send a Christmas card. She moved to New York as soon as possible and has always been good with money, so she worked and saved enough to find a suitable place to live in immediately, and everything has been working out fine since. She now works at S.H.I.E.L.D with computers, though she’d like to get up higher in the ranks and even pursue groups like... let’s say the Avenger, just as an example.

Other

She wants a pet reptile.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:16 pm

( Would you like me to start first or do you want too? )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:12 pm

Peter

Peter walked through the hallway with Ned, mostly ignoring his friend and thinking to himself. He wasn’t even paying attention to where he was going, too busy letting his mind wander to the “Stark Internship.” How long had it been since he talked to Tony? He could talk to him whenever he needed to- but that still didn’t mean when he wanted to. He hadn’t even talked to Happy in a while, seeing as nothing interesting was really happening. Peter was growing bored, with school too. After Liz left he moved on from her, and now he barely had anything social to focus on either. Maybe he should have taken more time recently to engage- even with Ned he wasn’t interacting enough!

Kai

Kai smirked to herself as she drank her coffee. This had to be a cruel joke- from checking scanners for potiental threats all day and occasionally hacking an enemy system, S.H.I.E.L.D. had somehow deemed her the perfect person to check after Loki Laufeyson- the exact type of person she checked for on the scanners. “I’m a technician,” she murmured to herself, putting on her glasses, “not a parole officer.” She walked down to wherever she was supposed to meet her supervisor and possibly this Loki fellow, coffee in hand.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:25 pm

Aurora

Aurora walked down the hall as she sighed. It was going to be another boring day of school. Honstely, she wish she could just go home. She couldn't because her mom would be be too happy. Aurora would have to listen to her yelling. That was something she didn't want to hear. Not one bit. The girl looked around as she wasn't much paying attention either. Before she knew it, she felt herself crash in someone. The girl backed up, but managed to hold her balance. " I am so sorry. " She said, as she felt bad. Aurora didn't mean to run into the boy. She looked to see it was Peter. She knew the kid's name, but never really talked to him. Actually, it was pretty much her first time talking to him.

Loki

Loki grumbled as he didn't like the idea of the girl watching him. He felt like he was a little kid. That was something he didn't like. Loki thought he needed no baby siter what so ever. Well, they didn't much trust him in the first place. Especially sense he was a bad guy. " This really isn't something I need. I'm not some little kid. I'm a grown adult. " He said. The thought of his brother maybe watching him made him sick. Loki was just curious who was even going to watch him. If he saw his brother walk through thoes doors, he wouldn't be happy one bit.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Peter

Peter blinked, slightly taken a back for a second. “Oh, no!” He stammered, “it’s my fault.” He squinted, getting a closer look at the girl, though he mentally kicked himself for staring. “You’re Aurora, right? We have Algebra together,” he offered her a small, awkward smile as he picked up his notebook. He had never talked to this girl, but he did recognize her, and he did admit that he was a little interested in her- she didn’t seem like an open book.

Kai

Kai walked through the doors, checking her watch, taking another sip of her coffee, and ignoring the man in the room. When she did walk far enough into the room, she dropped her arm down and raised her eyebrows, snorting. “You’re the scary, dangerous god I’m supposed to watch? Please.” She shook her head, looking for somewhere to sit down.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:16 pm

Aurora

Aurora looked at the male when he mentioned it was his fault. She still felt it was her fault because she wasn't paying attention. She studied the male as she tried to figure out what class he was in with her. It was hard to remember for the girl. Shed wasn't good at remembering faces at all. She smiled as she nodded. Ah, he was in her Algebra class. That's where she recognized the boy from. " Yes. You must be Peter then, right? " She asked. She was certain his name was Peter.

Loki

Loki looked over when he noticed the girl. He stared at the girl as he still wasn't happy about it. So she was going to watch him like a little kid. He scoffed at the thought about it before shaking his head. " And you're the annoying one that has to watch me. I would rather have you stay away from me. I don't need watching. " He said. Loki didn't care what he had to say to her. He wasn't sussopse to like her. For now, he didn't like the women one bit.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:33 pm

Peter

Peter smiled, nodding at her, “Yeah. I don’t think we’ve ever really talked before.” He rubbed the back of his neck, “I mean, you seem really nice though!” He added awkwardly, the bell saving him from continuing anymore awkward conversation. “Sorry again,” he mumbled, smiling once more before heading off, sharing a look with Ned as they made their way to their next class. Aurora seemed nice, maybe the key to Peter’s social success involved her? He didn’t think he’d mind talking to her again, as long as he could handle being less awkward and actually having a conversation, that was.

Kai

She rolled her eyes at him, sitting back in a chair. “Well I don’t really care what you need actually, I’m getting paid to watch you so that’s what I’m going to do.” She stretched, raising her eyebrows at him, “have any plans for today, then?” He obviously didn’t seem to like her, and part of her was worried about pissing him off too much, but she didn’t usually have issues with pushing boundaries- and this probably wouldn’t be any different.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:52 pm

( I'm going to head to bed. I will reply later when I wake up. )

Aurora

Aurora smiled when she got the name right. " Ah, yes. I'm usually shy around everyone. " She said. She didn't much talk to the kids at all. The girl just usually did what she had to do. The girl smiled at his complaint. " Thanks. No worries. I have to get to class too. I guess I will see you in Math later then. " She said. Aurora then hurried to her class as she certainly didn't want to be late. Aurora was curious about Peter. That was true.

Loki

Loki chuckled. " Aww, how cute. I don't really care one bit if you get paied to watch me. " He said. He could really care less right now. " Not really. Especially sense you have to watch me like a little kid. " He grumbled. He couldn't do much with her around. It would be hard for Loki to try to ingore her presence. The thought of it made him grumble.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you