1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:47 am

(No problem)

Peter grinned under the suit. “I have a way faster than walking,” he offered his hand out to her. “You just have to hold on...” it was nice to see Aurora again, and it was rather fun like this. Even though she had no idea who he was, this meant he got more time with her.

“Good morning,” she greeted, opening her fridge and taking out a carton of eggs. “Breakfast?”
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:00 am

" Sure. " Aurora said before she held his hand. She knew what was the fastest way to get to her appointment. The girl just had to make sure to hold on so she don't end up falling off. She was certainly neverous as she never been up high before.

" Sure. " Loki said. He might as well have breakfast sense he was hungry. He needed something to eat this morning. That way he had energy for the day, and wouldn't be hungry later on.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:17 am

Peter held on to Aurora, laughing as he swung between the buildings with her. It was windy out, and it felt... fun, exhilarating. Aurora knew both parts of Peter, and even though the two weren’t connected in her mind, he was glad.

She made eggs and put them on a plate for him, sitting across from him at the small table. She started to eat her own food. “So, apparently you’re supposed to go in for something at S.H.I.E.L.D. Today, nothing I was notified about of course, so I don’t know what that’s about.”
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:26 am

Aurora held onto him as he swung from building to building. The girl didn't seem scared as she held onto him. " It's nice to meet you. Peter told me you guys were friends. " She said, as she look up at him. She then looked around as she still had a hold of him.

Loki satc at the table too, and begin to eat his food. It tasted so good. He narrowed his eyes when she mentioned S.H.E.I.L.D. " Great. " He mumbled. He didn't like the idea of going back there today.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:36 am

Peter stopped at her doctor’s office. “Oh really?” He asked, stepping down to the ground and letting her go. “I haven’t talked to him in a while. What do you think of him?” He asked curiously, putting his hands on his hips.

Kai just shrugged, “Can’t be that bad.” She finished her food in silence, a bit bored and not knowing what to talk about.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:12 am

Aurora nodded as she looked at him. " Yep. " She said. When he asked her about Peter, she blushed. She was neverous as he knew her friend. The girl glanced down as she could feel the warmth in her cheeks. " I think he is very sweet and nice. I like him too. " She said. She still didn't know that was Peter under the suit.

" Well, It's not bad for you when you aren't the one that is captured and they don't hate you. " Loki said. He didn't care that he was mean to her. She should know why it wasn't bad for her. It was bad for Loki unlike Nic. He didn't want to go, but he had no choice.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:31 am

Peter smiled to himself, “That’s nice of you to say,” he chimed. His feeling of unease was gone, and he felt that Aurora truly had no idea it was him at all. “Well, I wouldn’t want you to be late,” he said with a passing wave, stopping before he turned around again. “I’ll see you around!”

“Captured,” she sneered. “If they want you here still and aren’t trying to completely send you away, they probably want your help.” she glanced at him, narrowing her eyes.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:00 am

Aurora smiled before she nodded. " Thanks again for saving me. " She said. She waved bye to him before she walked into the building. She then waited for them to call her as she couldn't believe what happened. She finally had met the hero of this city. Oh, she couldn't wait to tell Peter tonight. She sure he wanted to know how her appointment was.

Loki raised a eyebrow before laughing. They wanted his help? " After I tried to kill them? I'm not even sure about helping them. " He said. He really didn't want too as he didn't like them at all. Not one bit.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:35 am

Peter walked away after waving goodbye. When he got home he quickly changed, sitting on his bed and swinging his legs. He was glad he made Aurora happy, and now he would be able to see her again after she texted him. He wondered if he really would see Aurora as Spider-Man again, and what she would say when he met up with her tonight.

Kai crossed her arms, “If they don’t want your help, what do you think they want then?” She was confident he didn’t have any answer, if they really hated and feared him and had no use for him he’d be locked up. “And, instead of pretending it’s not an option, you could think of a way to bargain with them if they do need your help. THAT would be smart.” She rolled her eyes, leaning back in her chair.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:48 am

Soon enough, Aurora was called too see the doctor. She went to see him, and then left. Everything seemed good with girl. She was healthy as could be. She texted Peter about that she was heading to his house right now. The girl was neverous to tell him about Spidey. Still, she wanted to anyways. Soon enough, she arrived at his place and knocked on the door.

Loki raised a eyebrow as he looked over at her. " I don't know exactly. It's hard to tell. Maybe their going to put some teaching device in me. " He said. The thought of it made him neverous. " I don't think that would be a good. I honstely would want my staff back and try to take over this place. " He said. He spoke the truth.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you