1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:33 pm

Peter look at her, raising his eyebrows, “Are you kidding?” He suddenly broke out into a grin. “Please do! I’m sure it would come out really good!” He exclaimed, continuing to look through the book before handing it back to her. His new friend... she had so much talent! He thought it was brilliant, glad to be in on one of her traits- he felt like he was really starting to get to know her.

Kai nodded, “Good thing too,” she murmured, laughing. She closed her eyes for a second before returning her attention to the movie, though something made her want to keep talking to him. “Why do you want to take over anyways, Loki?” She asked, crossing her legs. Was the answer obvious? She didn’t know, but with his persistence he must’ve had some kind of goal, even if it was just something as simple as earning respect.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Aurora nodded before she smiled. " Sounds good then. You just have to do some sort of pose for me. " She said. It would be easier to draw him that way. She took her book back before placing it in her backpack. Aurora was quite happy that she had showed him her drawings. He seemed to enjoy then which was good.

Loki chuckled before turning his gaze away from him. " So everyone can bow down to me. It would be nice to take over the human's world. " He said. The thought of it made him smile. He wouldn't be taking over anytime soon. The male was stuck here.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Peter laughed, wondering what type of ‘pose’ would work. The whole idea of posing for her seemed very silly, but it would come with a great result, and, Peter could even use it as his next excuse to hang out with her after tonight. As the bell rang, Peter said goodbye to Aurora, “See you tonight!” He exclaimed, and with that he made his way off to put on his Spider-Man suit.

Kai rolled her eyes. “Doesn’t it get boring going after the same thing?” She shook her head at him, looking away. Hesitant to add, “it would be lonely too.” She avoiding looking at him, “You don’t think, at all, that ruling and having everyone bow down to you in fear would leave you lonely? What’s the point.” She made a face, sighing and expecting to be dissatisfied with the answer.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:21 pm

Aurora smiled, but got excited when the bell rang. " See you tonight also. " She said. Thrd girl watched him leave before she did the same thing. She decided to head to her appointment after school. She headed to the entrance, and then left the school grounds. Aurora walked down the sidewalk as she thought about tonight. Oh, she couldn't wait. A sudden yelp ecasped her when she felt someone yank her back. She felt her back hit the person as they held her. She tried to ecaspe, but they were way stronger then her. " What do we have here? " The person asked. Soon two more people showed up and walked over to them.

Loki laughed at what she said. " Not really. If I control them they won't really fear me at all. " He said. He wasn't scared if they feared him. He wasn't sussopse to be liked anyways if he did control the world. It was his goal to do so, but that was never going to happen. Well, maybe. Who knows.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:54 am

Peter upon putting on his suit began going on buildings, watching out for any signs of trouble. A few blocks down, unbeknownst to him, Aurora was just off the edge of the sidewalk. As he went down further in her direction, his eyes widened. “Aurora!” He whispered to himself. He looked around, there were three- no, maybe four people holding the girl. The sensation in the back of his skull grew stronger as he thought of a plan. From the top of the first building he was on, he jumped and used his web to go down the building closest to the right of the attacker. He kicked off the wall and into one of the guys, sending him back. With the next two he covered their faces, bound their hands, and sent them colliding together as strong as he could, but they weren’t completely out of it, it was just something quick to do to avoid getting too close to them. Peter punched the man holding Aurora quickly, breathing a bit heavier as he looked at her, then back at the other two.

“Convenient for you to avoid the lonely question,” Kai noted, shifting in her spot. She put her attention back on the movie, rubbing her eyes tiredly. It hadn’t been that long, maybe a bit less than an hour in. As much as she hated to admit it her questions about him taking over didn’t seem to affect him in the slightest. She crossed her arms, wondering if there was a point in continuing the conversation.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:15 am

Aurora looked at them as they had grinned on their faces. They were going to do some harm to her for sure. She attempted to get out of her attackers grip, but he was too strong. Her eyes widened when she noticed the man in the red and blue suit. It was spider man. The hero of this city. She watched one of the get kicked sending him hitting the ground. A wince came from the male as he rolled on the ground. It looked like it hurt for sure. She then looked at the other two as they tried to get the webs of their face. It was hard to do so when their hands were bound too. They let out a wince when they hit each other, before falling onto the ground in pan. Aurora quickly got out of the man's grasp when Peter had punched him. " Thank you so much. " She said, as she didn't know it was really Peter under the suit.

Loki chuckled as he looked at her. He didn't care that he would be lonely. As long as he controlled the world, he was fine with that. He noticed the girl yawn, and amused she was tired. " You should get some sleep. " He said. Loki would stay here or course. He wasn't really tried yet.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:26 am

“No...problem,” he said between kicking and punching the two conscience guys. He turned to her once every guy had been knocked out and tied them all together so they couldn’t escape once they came to. “Hi,” he greeted, internally worried that he might reveal himself, but happy to have saved Aurora. “Where were you headed?” He asked, pretending he didn’t know she had a doctor’s appointment.

Kai nodded, “Yeah, right.” She turned off the light, going over to her bed. She was tired, too tired to even be worried that he might try to leave.it was as he said she supposed, he didn’t really have anybody or anything here to help him if he did leave. And everybody would notice and be after him anyways. He was... interesting, she thought again before going to sleep.

(Time skip for them after your response?)
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:05 am

Aurora smiled at him before she chuckled when he knocked the guys at all. At least they didn't have to worry about them. " Hi. " She said shyly. She was neverous to be talking a hero of this cit g. He was very well known around here. Everyone knew Spider man. " I was headed to my doctors appointment until these guys showed up. I am glad that you came to save me. Thank you Spidey. " She said. She was glad he had came on time. Who knows what would of happened if she didn't.

" Get some sleep then. I promise I won't leave. " Loki said. He was definitely telling the truth. There was nothing he could really do if he did escape. Plus, they probably would be after him. He smiled at the girl before looking away from her.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:30 am

Peter laughed at the name, putting his hands on his hips as he looked at her again. “What’s your name?” His heart was pounding. “I could bring you over to your appointment,” he said. “You know,” he added, “just to make sure you don’t run into anymore problems?”

Kai fell asleep easily. Upon waking up the next morning she showered and got dressed, heading over to the kitchen and realizing that she had forgotten Loki was even there.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:38 am

( I'm sorry for responding to the time skip. I completely forgot. )

Aurora smiled as she looked up at him. " Aurora. " She said. She still had no idea Peter was under that suit. She thought nothing of it at all. She checked to see she was going to be late if she didn't make it on time. " Sure. I would apprentice that. " She said. She didn't want want be late for her appointment. If she was, they would charge her for a latw fee.

Loki soon fell asleep too. Soon he woke and yawned. He didn't bother of trying to escape at all sense there was really no point of even doing so. Hungry, Loki for up and headed to the kitchen. " Morning. " He said, when he saw the girl.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you