1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:19 pm

"i am because you did so much for me today." she murmured and nodded to the person and held a laugh when they asked if she and walker were on a date. "no, just as friends." she murmured and rubbed her eyes. she took off her glasses and ordered a lemonade.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:25 pm

"Mmm, fine." Walker simply said, though he still disagreed with her paying. He was a bit startled when the girl asked them if they were on a date. Just as he was about to say no, Lexa beat him to it. He chuckled lightly, smiling over towards her. He ordered just a water after she ordered a lemonade. "So, anything you want to talk about?" He asked her, wanting a conversation to start going on.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:33 pm

"why is olive garden so cold?" she asked with a small grin. "you can start a conversation because im not good at that." she murmured softly. soon their drinks came and she let walker order first. she was only going to get breadsticks for herself but she hoped that he would choose something more than that.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:35 am

"Maybe you can complain about the temperature." Walker joked. "Well, I don't know what we should talk about." He mumbled before seeing that they had to order. He just asked for some pasta, glancing over towards Lexa so she could make her own decision. Hopefully they would be able to get the usual salad and breadsticks. He also asked for the bread and cheese as a beginning thing for them, spinning his finger around on the table.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:49 am

lexa was still shy around people she didn't know so ordering was always hard for her. "im just going to eat the salad." she said softly and looked down at the table. she looked up once the waiter had walked away and sighed. "I'm still paying by the way." she told him quietly and fiddled with the ring she always wore.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:02 am

Walker shook his head, "Nah, I will." He grinned, taking out his utensils and laying them out on a napkin. "I mean, you can pay for the drinks, maybe, but I'll pay for the rest." He nodded in approval at his own decision, smiling at Lexa like he was trying to persuade her to allow him to pay.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:30 am

"no, im serious. im paying." she murmured softly and sipped her lemonade before looking at her phone. she rolled her eyes at a text message she saw and then text walker 'made you look'. she ate a breadstick when they came and then got some of the salad for herself. "you can have most of the bread and cheese." she told him quietly.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:44 am

"Fine." Walker finally gave in. He quickly took a bread stick and placed it down on his plate, saving it for when he would like to eat it, which was now. He bit into it, a happy expression on his face. "I've always loved the breadsticks." He chuckled, placing it back down on his plate. He took out his phone and saw her text, lifting head up and smirking at her.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:06 am

"y'know i'm sorry for making you bring me to the hospital." she murmured softly and bit her lip. she looked down at her plate. "i've always loved breadsticks too." she said as she looked up. she took a breadstick and slowly ate it, grinning the whole time. she grinned a bit more when he looked at his phone and then looked back up at her with a smirk. "i'm good at doing things like that." she laughed.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:16 am

"No, its fine. You didn't make me." Walker responded, wanting to grab another breadstick, but he saved them for later, "I sort of chose to." He mused. He laughed after she did, grinning slightly. 'Aw darn. :(' he texted her back. He looked up at her with a fake frown, looking back down at his small plate. He took another breadstick, this time he saved it for after they got their meals.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me