1x1 // with Trots

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 // with Trots

Postby Trots » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:21 pm

“2019 i8.” Alicia shrugged and began to back out, glancing back to see nothing so she continued. “I got to try it out and it worked so they let me keep it. Cool, right?” She glanced to him and got onto the main road, speeding up with ease.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:29 pm

Aaron kept his mouth from opening awkwardly when she said the year of the car. "Yeah, that is pretty cool." He said, looking at the ceiling and everything. She must really be lucky or rich even since she got a car that even isn't out yet. He shook his head, shoving away the thought and just waited for her to reach the place.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:41 pm

“I could get you one, you know. It’s really easy.” She glanced to him before keepi her eyes on the road. She saw a small building not far so she sped up more, putting the car on sport mode since she preferred it. The car sped up simply and rather quickly. It seemed quite terrifying in a way but she was used to the speeds.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:47 pm

Aaron glance up at her but shook his head. "No, I'm okay. I wouldnt be using it as much." He murmured, just wanting to simply decline the offer instead of acting all greedy to get one of his own. He felt how quickly the car sped up, not knowing if he should be terrified or intrigued at how it worked. He stared at the little building that soon came into view, glad that they were almost there.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:54 pm

Alicia being an idiot, slid the car to a stop in front of the building and she hopped out when it stopped completely. She hummed and grabbed her car keys. “Cmon. You know this place more than i do.”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:35 pm

Aaron slid out of the car after Alicia got here unsafely. He just hoped she didn't do anything wrong to the tires. "I've even here a few times." He said, walking up to the entrance. He walked in, glaring around. He spotted where some water was, trotting over towards it. He looked over to where Alicia was, pointing to the water that sat in front of him. "Here it is." He murmured.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:44 pm

“Oh thank you!” Alicia had followed him inside and she looked to the packs of water. She grabbed a 48 pack, knowing she’d need quite a bit before hauling it somewhat over to the cash register. She got out her wallet and she took out her card.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:56 pm

"Mhm." Aaron murmured as he followed her over to the cash register once she grabbed the pack of water bottles. He slid his hands into his pockets, waiting for her to finish with buying the water. He stared over in different directions, looking at what else they had besides what Alicia just got.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Alicia looked over to Aaron and she smiled. “Want anything else? I can get it for you.” Alicia leaned up agains the register and she motioned our towards the rest of the store. “Anything.”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Aaron shot his gaze back to Alicia. "Nah, I'm okay." He answered, not wanting her to spend more money. He smiled slightly, looking over at the person at the register, shrugging and looking around again. "I bet they have internet here, so why don't you just stay here for the day." He joked with a small chuckle.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me