1x1 // with Trots

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 // with Trots

Postby chonko. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:24 pm

I'll code this and get a nice name for it later!

For now, all you need to know is don't post unless you are Trots or me!
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 // with Trots

Postby Trots » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:28 pm

alicia meyers
twenty of age

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬

Name: Alicia Meyers
Birthday: April 9th
Sign: Aries
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 150
Hair: always brushed down, caramel brown
Eye color: Green
Sexuality: Straight
Build: Very shapely. Large yet nice thighs.
Large bust and small waist. Good hip size.
Skin tone: white/tan
Orientation: British/American
Mother: Marianne
Father: Alexander IIII
Siblings: none
Crush: secret heheh
Relationship: eh
d
a
r
l
ι
n',
d
a
r
l
ι
n',
ѕ
т
a
n
d
в
y
м
e

Credit: Noctis
Last edited by Trots on Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:32 pm

═══════════════════════════
xxxxxxName;; Aaron Lark
xxxxxxxGender;; Male
xxxxxxxAge;; 21
xxxxxxxAccent:33;;
Western ish eh
xxxxxxxSexuality;; Heterosexual
xxxxxxxAppearance;;↷↷↷
xxxxxxxHair Color;; Brown
xxxxxxxEye Color;; Heterochromia;One Brown,one Blue
xxxxxxxRest;; Look at the image ;o;

Still a wip, qwq
Last edited by chonko. on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Aaron was up early to start the day, looking outside with bright eyes. He closed them for a moment, a grin pulling against his lips. A slight chuckle escaped him as he walked further out in the land, admiring the fencing. He loved where he lived, no distractions from what he has to do, or wants to do. He twitched when a soft breeze brushed against him as he let out a relaxed sigh. Aaron retreated back into the house, scrambling around just to figure things out in the moment. Letting out a small huff, he willingly went back outside, this time to the back of the house to check up on everything her had forgot to earlier. Everyone else seemed to be awake, yet doing their own things away from him.
    //Ah, sorry its weird, I sometimes get awkward in first posts owo
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:56 am

(Lol I see nothing wrong with it)

Alicia furrowed her brow as she pulled up to the large farm. “What is this? A packhouse?” She grumbled in anger as she parked on the dirt road. She hated nature. She was told she was going to be with a nice family while she lived in their home for the year, but she expected something nicer. Perhaps a mansion? Not a small shack. She turned off the engine of her vehicle and she opened the door. She was driving a 2019 BMW i8 (take in mind, it’s not even out yet). She loved this car and if anything were to happen to it, she’d murder the culprit. She slipped out of the vehicle with ease but the first thing she had done was scream. Her boots had gotten muddy since that night was rainy. She whimpered and closed her car door, walking through the mud with tears forming in her eyes. These were her new boots. :(
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Aaron leaned up against the fence, a relaxed expression on his face. He closed his eyes for a moment, cracking them back open as he back out to the front. Wirh a satisfied sigh, he made his way over to a horse, smiling as it seemed to nuzzle its face close to his neck. He chuckled, but winced once he heard a scream, wanting to plug his ears as it felt like it was ringing around the whole place. He shifted his gaze around the partially empty area, hearing the horse huff slightly in what seemed to be fear. Aaron couldn't pinpoint where the scream had exactly come from, as he thought it could've been a family member or a far neighbor who got hit or something. No one really overreacted where he lived, everyone pretty much sucked it up and went on with everything they had to do. Which, in fact, was very useful, if they didn't, some would scream a lot more like that terrifying one from a few seconds ago.
Last edited by chonko. on Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:32 pm

Alicia finally got back on the dirt path and she continued to walk towards the house. She was not pleased. Her expression looked angry and stubborn as she heard a ‘smoosh’ sound under her foot. She looked down and about lost her temper. She growled and somewhat yelled in rage now. She has stepped in horse manure and she knew now she might as well throw away her boots. She jumped and took a few quick steps away from the poop, slipping her boots off. She grabbed them by the top and continued to walk barefoot, keeping her head down so she knew where she was walking. If she could, she would emediately complain about how dirty the area was. Once she arrived to the front door of the small home, she knocked on the door and stepped back. She was breathing heavy and her jaw was clenched shut. If someone messed with her, she’d probably kill them now.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:43 pm

Aaron glared over at the girl who was walking up to the door. He smirked, leaning up against the fence again before pushing himself away from it and walking up to the door. The horse complained about him leaving, yet she stayed behind, standing still reluctantly before turning and eating the food Aaron had left for her. He stalked closer to the door and the girl that stood there. "How are you?" He asked with a grin, looking over at the door for a split second before looking back at her. She must've been the one to scream as she seemed very angry with her jaw clenched and heavy breathing. She probably got mad over her boots getting muddy, so Aaron took a mental note of that for the future. His jaw locked, his eyes steadily looking at the girl before him with his face questionable.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Alicia had crossed her arms and looked back to the boy. Her eyes narrowed and she seemed to growl almost. “Terrible. Who are you? Do you live here? There is horse manure over there on the ground. Maybe you should clean that up, barn boy?” She looked to his clothes and she was almost disgusted by it. “Please, if you could refrain from touching me with your dust filled hands. I can’t afford more clothes at the moment with the budget my Father gave me.” She huffed and shook her head, looking to the door. “Is anyone else home? Or is it just you?”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:08 pm

Aaron listened as she spoke, his face growing still. "I am Aaron," He answered, not knowing if he should be annoyed or offended by her choice of words, "and yes, I do happen to live here." He added, leaning slightly against the frame of the door to his side. His own eyes followed her gaze as it swept across his clothes. "Sure, ma'am, right away." Aaron, trying to avoid being sarcastic. "If you say so." He murmured at what she said about him touching her. The girl seemed to be a bit too sassy for him, rude could perhaps be the correct word. He closed his blue eye shut, as if he wanted to let it rest from the sun. "Nope, everyone is home miss." Aaron nodded slightly, lifting his eyes up so he could slightly look at her face, but he quickly looked over towards the sun. He didn't know if she would get easily mad or not if he made eye contact with her for being a "barn boy".
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me