1x1 // with Trots

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 // with Trots

Postby Trots » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:36 am

“It’s alright.” She looked back to him and watched him go inside. She put her phone down and she wrapped her arms around her legs~looking out at the fields and watching the grass sway under the moonlight. It was beautiful, but Alicia didn’t know if she could handle it much. She sneezed quietly here and there and held her breath when she felt one coming. Add definatelg have to get used to the dust.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:14 am

Aaron opened his eyes after a little while, staring at the door. It seemed that Alicia hadn't come in yet, but he didn't want to bother her. He brushed his hand softly across his face, holding back a yawn, he sat up on the couch, glaring around the dark house. He looked over at the door of the room that Alicia was supposed to be sleeping in, seeing the empty bed. He sighed, chuckling before he laid back down, watching the house's inside.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:08 am

Alicia finally stood and she made her way back inside. She was tired and somewhat hungry now. She trudged to the kitchen and she opened the fridge door, glancing inside. She groaned and shook her head. She then opened a drawer in the fridge and she pulled out some plain salami. She closed the fridge and went over to the couch, sitting somewhat at his feet. She began to eat the salami, humming at the taste.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Aaron lifted up his head, seeing Alicia by the end of the couch. He sat up, looking over as she ate some salami. "Guess you're hungry now." He said with a grin, chuckling. He stood up and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing an apple and beginning to eat it, enjoying the food that he didn't have all day. Once he finished, he simply tossed it away in a small bin, walking over to sit back down on the couch on the opposite side of Alicia.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Alicia shrugged and looked to her phone. “It’s 7pm where I used to live. That’s when I get hungry.” She continued to eat and soon finished the pack without realizing it. She stood somewhat awkwardly and made her way to the kitchen, tossing the empty bag in the trash. She looked into the cabinets, finding a glass. She filled it up with water and ice she tasted it, she gaged and spit it out in the sink. “What is this? Tap?”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:54 pm

"Oh, alright." Aaron nodded. He slowly lowered himself more into the couch, but hearing her gag and spit up the water made him jolt back up. "Uh, I believe so." He replied, calming down and turning his head in her direction. He was glad to see that nothing really bad happened and that she was just reacting about the water. "There may be somewhere a little bit of a distance away with some water." He added, turning back to look down at the couch cushions.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:37 pm

“Ah. Nice.” Alicia shook her head and put the glass in the sink. She walked to her room and she grabbed her car keys, pulling on her slippers. She walked back over to him and she raised a brow. “Coming? I don’t want to die of dehydration so I might as well get bottled water or something.” Alicia shrugged a bit and looked down to him.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:58 pm

"Hm, I could come then." Aaron mused, standing up and walking over to where he sats his boots. He slid them on, glancing at Alicia to be sure that she would allow him to actually come. He trotted out if the house before her just to go check up on his horse. Upon seeing the horse, he smiled, seeing that she was partially asleep and barely looking at him.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:09 pm

Alicia shrugged and followed him out, making her way down the front steps. She sighed and dodged some mud before accidentally stepping in another. She held back her screams of anger and she made her way carefully to her vehicle. She pressed a button that turned it on automatically and she opened the door, taking her shoes off before she got inside, leaving the slippers outside. “Take off your shoes before you get in.” She said this seriously, looking to Aaron.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:14 pm

Aaron followed her over after knowing that his horse was okay. Holding in a laugh when she stepped in mud, he nodded. He followed her orders to take off his boots before entering, knowing she most likely would get mad if he didnt. He got inside right after he did, looking around the car with interest. He never saw one like this. "What year is this?" He asked, looking at the dashboard.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me