1x1 with Ruby-More Than Royals♥︎♦

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Ruby-More Than Royals♥︎♦

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:23 pm

(( Lol Me too! :D ))

Olivan smiled back at Avalon as the princess curtied and greeted her. My, Avalon is quite a charming young lady, She thought with a warm smile, though she forgot about the princess as she noticed the cupcake behind her son's back. Inwardly, the Queen groaned at her son's impishness. Oliver was a very kindhearted, sweet boy, but... he often and accidentally caused quite a bit of mischief.

" It's a pleasure to meet you too, Princess Avalon" Oliver said formally, pleasing his mother. While their mothers began chatting once again and weren't looking, the young prince grinned crookedly at Avalon. " Wanna cupcake?" He whispered, levitating the cupcake to her, " I know where more are if you want to join me?" He whispered, motioning for her to follow him. Ollie was grateful for any chance to slip away from the stuffy party; he was still quite young and had grown very bored with "sitting still, being quiet and looking pretty.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:47 pm

Princess Avalon ♛

Avalon caught the little cupcake in her black ,satin gloved hand. She smiled down at the boy ,pleased. "Thats quite a power you have,Thank you,"she complimented him. When he motioned for her to follow ,Avalon hesitated. She glanced at her mother, now engrossed in catching up with her friend,she was sure she wouldn't mind her leaving her side-in fact she would probably be overjoyed that Avalon was taking interest in the ball at all. "Sure,I'm up for a cupcake adventure,"she said happily following the bubbly tween through the crowded room. As she ducked and dodged the big hairdos,ginormous skirts while following Oliver she took a chance and asked,"I take it you find these sorts of things just as drab as I do?". It had the opposite for her,she was so infatuated with the shiny things when she was young ,but only grew less interested with age.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:00 pm

" Thank you! Mother says I'm doing much better at controlling things, " Oliver said cheerily. He seemed to be one small bundle of joy and chocolate cupcake frosting. Though he appeared to be just eleven or twelve, it was obvious that he would grow into a very handsome young man. Oliver, like his elder brother, had inherited his mother's beauty, though it appeared he had also inherited his father's short height. The young prince just barely came up to Avalon's elbow.

Oliver practically beamed as the princess agreed to join him in his quest for more sweets. " Follow me, Princess Ava!" He said, offering her his arm before they made their way through the crowd. Ollie didn't mind her question at all, truthfully he was just glad for someone to hang out with for a while. " Mmhm, " He agreed, " These fancy parties are very boring! Well except for all of the sweets. Mother doesn't let me have sweets, so I nick them at parties like this one." He giggled, thinking himself to be very clever.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:24 pm

"Ah,I see. You're quite the light fingered Prince, Ollie. I just think they're boooring," she said laughing genuinely as she took his arm. "And you can call me Princess Loni,or just Loni ," she told him. She was already having more fun than she'd had all night. She felt at ease with Oliver,maybe because he was so blunt and honest ,as most children were. Or maybe it was his absolutely adorable ,cherub-like face that made her feel a little more comfortable in the congested room. She couldn't help but wonder if everyone in their family had such breath taking looks. She shook her head at the thought ,it was such a shallow thing to think. "So what else do you do for fun on occasions like this? I'm sure if you just ate sweets all night, you'd get a bellyache,"she asked poking his tummy teasingly.

As they moved through the ballroom, the giant,4 way clock that hung in the center of the ornate ceiling chimed. "One more hour till mid night,"she said out loud ,mostly to herself. People cheered and toasted glasses once again,as they did every hour. The whole thing made Avalon a little more anxious,so maybe thats why she plucked a small glass of champange off the tray of a passing waiter.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:09 am

" Yeah I am! Though, all I steal is sweets" The young prince said, giving an impish laugh, " And you're right! These types of parties are always so boring, unless you like dancing in too-stiff clothes or having to sit still for hours on end." He smiled crookedly up at Avalon, pleased to have meet someone who didn't reprimand him for "stealing" sweets or admitting. Though they had only just met, Ollie could tell that he and Avalon would get along well. Perhaps they could even be friends if they got to know each other a bit better. Oliver smiled a to himself at the thought before turning his attention back to the princess. " Loni?" He repeated, giving a satisfied nod, " That sounds good to me! I think 'Loni' fits you."

As they chatted, the prince cheerfully led them through the crowd of royals and closer to the swinging doors that lead to the kitchens. Ollie laughed and playfully swatted Avalon's hand away as she poked his stomach, " Aw, Loni please!" He laughed good naturedly, his big blue eyes sparkling in amusement, " Well, I usually go exploring! I've already found the armory here, the gardens and a long hallway filled with paintings. I would have explored more, but my brother caught me and made me come back to the party." He frowned, but soon perked back up, " Hey! Would you like to come with me and explore a bit more?"
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:51 am

Avalon's face lit up with curiousity at the mention of exploring. She was usually anchored to one of her parents sides,she never had the chance to peep around the castle. "Your brother sounds like a party pooper,I'd love to explore with you!," she said with the excitement of a young child . She sipped her glass and glanced around ,looking for her parents. They'd be looking for her to do the traditional Janus Waltz at the end of the hour . This was particularly painful traditional where younger royals were forced to dance together to bring in the new year . Every year, Avalon was pushed into the arms of some arrogant young man who stepped on her toes and failed horribly at attempting to winning her heart.

The more champagne she drunk,the less she was concerned with being being present for it. So she grinned down her her newfound adventure partner and said,"Lead the way ,little Prince!"

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:36 pm

" Cayden is a party pooper" The young prince agreed, laughing, " But, I'm glad you're not! " Ollie felt lucky to have met someone like Avalon; she had been extremely nice to him so far and seemed like a lot of fun to hang around. " Come on, let's go to the gardens first!" He suggested cherrily, " Or would you like to look somewhere else?". The blue-eyed boy glanced around the room, relieved to see his parents were still busy talking to some other Royals. It appeared that they were going to be able to get away from the party unnoticed, though Ollie suddenly noticed his brother staring daggers at him. Prince Ollie gulped as Cayden stormed over to them with a furious glare. " Ollie!" He whispered yelled, " Where are you going?!"

" Ah... just to get some punch... with Loni?" Ollie lied unsurely, pulling at his collar.

Cayden shook his head, " No you're not." He glanced over his shoulder before looking back at his brother and Princess Avalon, " Wherever you're going, take me with you or I'll tell mother you're sneaking away. Some crazy princess won't leave me alone! " He ran his hand through his hair and glanced to Loni with a sheepish smile, " Sorry. " He apologized, hoping he hadn't offended her or accidentally come across as rude, " I'm Prince Cayden of the Caerula kingdom." He introduced himself with a formal bow.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:06 pm

"The garden sounds lovely!," Avalon said excitedly." I haven't been outside all day, I've been getting dressed since sunrise." This wasn't even an exaggeration; she'd been through makeup appointments,hair stylist ,jewlers and many many many people trying to stuff her into her gown. Her excitement for fresh air was momentarily interrupted by the handsome,yet angry boy who was making his way toward them,who looked very upset with Ollie. As he called the young prince out on his lying ,she tensed suddenly feeling terrible for getting her new friend in trouble. However,her worry washed away as the boys anger turned into desperation .

"Some crazy princess,you say?,"she said ,mildly amused . This must be the party pooper she thought to herself,growing a little anxious about being approached by someone her age.

"Its fine,really. I am Princess Avalon of the Kingdom of Lumidad," she recited,with a bow for the thousandth time tonight. She gave a shy smile back and said honestly,"Nice to meet you...we were going to get some air in the garden,if you're seeking refuge. I've been dodging some rather persistent suitors tonight,myself." As she spoke ,Avalon looked Cayden from head to toe,trying to discern the kind of person he was. He was clean cut,seemingly polite,and attractive--which was no surprise with his genes. He looked like the type of royal who enjoyed these kinds of events,she could tell sneaking out was probably out of character of him.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~JOJO ~ » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:52 am

(bump)

Last bumped by ~JOJO ~ on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:52 am.

~JOJO ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me