to end the war;; 1x1w/ trots

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Wasted moments, full of potential atonements

Postby nocтιѕ; » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:14 am

"No need, Lady Alicia." Zagan replied, changing his tone. "I assure you that I will be quiet as a mouse tomorrow." He stated, glancing at Aero. Aero had a curious look on his face but he didn't utter a word. "Jealous? What could I be jealous about?" Zagan questioned. Everything, he could be jealous of everything. Which he is. Jealous that his father favoured Aero more than Zagan. That Aero was deemed fit as king. That Aero was better than Zagan with everything. But, there is no need for Alicia to know. This is a matter between Aero and him. Jasmine gave Alicia an nod quietly, and turned her focus on Alice who was eating quietly. Alice was waiting for one of her brothers snap. She thinks it will be Zagan, he was always a ticking time bomb. She wouldn't guess Aero due to this is Alicia's first day, and earlier he did say he wants her first day go well. Which includes family matters must be brushed to the side. It seems Zagan fail to remember that as well. Alice caught what Alicia said about Zagan not being king and she giggled. She glanced Zagan who was was starting to look a little ticked. Zagan though quickly covered it. Aero looked over at Alicia and stopped eating to reply to her. "It went well, I was told that everyone will make a positive bounce back. Which, I suppose that is quite good.." Aero replied. "Enjoyed the afternoon?" He questioned.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: to end the war;; 1x1w/ trots

Postby Trots » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:22 am

“Mhmm...” Alicia internally rolled her eyes and slightly huffed. Oh he was a big liar. Gigantic one. She knew he was jealous. If he wasn’t, his temper wouldn’t be in high always. He would be more calm about situations, but instead, he simply complains about every simple thing he seemed to dislike. Maybe if he was King he would be more kind and careful with his surroundings, but if he couldn’t control his temper about this situation, then he wasn’t fit to be King in the first place. “Anything. Anything you could imagine. Even simple things.” Alicia took a final bite of her food and left the rest. She barely ate anything but she wasn’t hungry. Now just a bit flustered. She knew Zagan would be her biggest challenge, and she was determined to try and fix the issue, even if told not to. How could she live in peace with the family if two did not get along? Not happening. Alicia look to Alice and she smiled to her. “I am right, am I not?” Alicia hummed to herself before looking over to Aero. “That is great actually~I’m glad to hear that.” Alicia smiled to him, honestly quite happy with the news. “I did. I got to hang out with Alice and I made a new friend.” Alicia looked to Jasmine and she smiled to her.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

An angel in disguise

Postby nocтιѕ; » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:43 am

Zagan muttered under his breath and went back to finishing his plate. When he was done, he got up and took it into the kitchen before thanking the chef. Exiting the kitchen, Zagan mumbled a good night and left the hall, leaving the four of them to chatter about.

Aero watched his brother go and turned back to the three and gave Alicia a small smile. Now that his brother is gone, Aero felt a bit more relaxed. "I agree." Alice replied, which caught his attention. "About what?" Aero asked, only to get a shrug in reply. Aero shook his head and placed a bite in his mouth. Glancing over to alicia, he noticed that she stopped eating, and frowned a little. "Full?" He questioned. "And im glad you made a friend, espiecally with Jasmine." Aero spoke. "Shes quite a good friend." He spoke, which caused Jasmine to lower her head in emabrassment. Although they nearly grew up together, hearing such words embarressed her.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:49 am

Alicia watched Zagan leave and she sat back in her chair, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again. She listened to Aero ask Alice and Alicia lightly giggled, shaking her head in amusement. “Yes. I don’t eat much back home so I’m not used to the quantity, but it really is delicious.” Alicia hummed and looked to Jasmine, tilting her head a little. She could tell that Jasmine was hiding something. It wasn’t a bad thing, but Alicia felt now a bit awkward. Or~more like a bad friend. Perhaps Jasmine liked him? She was taking Jasmine’s chance away from a possible crush. Err. This made Alicia feel sick.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

But he can see her Aberdeen heart, London eyes, 

Postby nocтιѕ; » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:25 pm

"I see. I'll ask for a smaller plate next time." Aero replied, as he finished his plate. He stood up, and left to the kitchen. Jasmine looked up and noticed that Aero was gone and let out a small relief. "Ah.. Alicia.." She started off. "Before you head to bed, may we speak in private?" She asked. She glanced over at the door, expecting Aero to come back any second. She then turned her gaze back to Alicia. The door opened and Aero walked back in, and looked at Jasmine for a second, giving her a worried glance before his attention was directed to Alice who wasn't eating either. "Alice." He stated. Alice looked up at her brother. "Finish eating." He stated. She pouted but Aero have a tsk and purposly said that she wasn't getting ice cream for a whole month if she didn't eat. That made her quickly return to finishing the plate. Aero turned his gaze on Alicia and came to her side. "Let me take that. I'll have it stored for you in case you get hungry later." He stated, as he picked up her plate for her. Without letting her have a word, he was long gone into the kitchen. "Very determine to make a good impression.." Jasmine whispered, looking at her plate, taking yet another bite.
Last edited by nocтιѕ; on Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:32 pm

“Thank you.” Alicia watched him go and she perked up to what Jasmine had said. “Oh. Of course. Is there a reason to why, if you don’t mind me asking?” Alicia tilted her head when she asked this but Aero walked in right after. Alicia saw his worried look for Alice and Alicia looked to Alice, tilting her head. “Hmm. How about this, Alice. If you eat your entire plate, I’ll eat mine as well. That way we both do something we don’t want to do together.” Alicia teased playfully and tilted her head with slight amusement. “And the one who does best gets double the ice cream.” Alicia raised a brow, seeing if a little challenge will help Alice with her eating. Alicia looked to Aero and she was going to say something but instead kept quiet for he was too quick to grab and leave. Alicia looked to Jasmine and she nodded a little. “Though, I would suppose it would be nice to see him normally. He seems to be trying hard to meet my comfort, though he does not have to.”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Glasgow bone;She's a whistle in the catacombs, a paradox, oh

Postby nocтιѕ; » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:42 pm

Jasmine let out a small, yet nervous sigh. "Ahhh.. its about.. him." She explained, not wanting to say much more. If she said here and now, he would hear it and probably ignore her or lose his marbles or something. "Can't do that now, he took your plate." Alice frowned. "Tomorrow, we can do it tomorrow!" She stated, excited.
    She quickly finished her plate, before getting out of her seat to take it to the kitchen. Aero was coming out when he saw her get down. "You did eat it, correct?" He questioned. Alice nodded and Aero followed her into the kitchen. "There is a reason why he doesn't want to be true self in front of you. At least you know how he treats his sister. That will never change, Alice is major weakness.." Jasmine replied and sighed. "I'm sure if you saw his true colors, you would be very displeased. You are lucky he shows emotions now. We hardly see such emotions in one day." Jasmine added.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:49 pm

“Oh.” Alicia nodded slowly and looked to Aero as he stepped out. She then looked to alice who jumped from her chair. “Sounds wonderful. Anyways~you have a head start now!” Alicia smiled and watched as Aero took her into the kitchen. “Well, it’s good to know that he treats his Sister well unlike others...” Alicia propped her elbow up on the table and she leaned her head against it. “Displeased? Everyone just needs a stern hand to be knocked back into reality. For if I do see his true colors, I will know what to do.” Alicia shrugged and sighed. “And I am not sure as to why exactly he is showing more emotion today than others. Probably just to make a good impression as you said.”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

He's in love with the statue in a marble block

Postby nocтιѕ; » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:02 pm

Jasmine nodded and watched her place elbows on the table. "Well, yes. I suppose a good knock at his head will do every now and then. Possibly, or maybe he wants to be something different for you, his wife to be and his queen." Jasmine suggested, although it hurt her a little to say that.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:04 pm

Alicia could faintly hear the pain in Jasmine’s voice and she furrowed her brow. “I suppose so... are you alright?” Alicia sat up and frowned, concerned for Jasmine. She had a hint of what was wrong but she wasn’t entirely sure. Hopefully what she’d tel her in private will be the answer to the problem. Alicia wanted to help her. She could care less for her own needs when she has a friend who needs it most.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me