1x1 Private Bakugan Gundalian Invaders with wolfrunner

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Private Bakugan Gundalian Invaders with wolfrunner

Postby Ghost Fox » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:32 am

Jozie was silent as she listened to all talking, finally, she came into the room, brushing what they said off like she never overheard anything. "Hello Everyone." She said, stepping into the room, the door closed behind her, She did not once look at Ren, "I came back for Wolfen, I can't believe I forgot him." She said, walking over to pick Wolfen, She was never the type to hide things from her friends, "Oh just wanted to let everyone know that, I saw the two enemies, Gold Eyes told us about, the blonde haired guy, and the blue-haired woman." She told them, looking at them, she headed for the door.

Ren looked at her and then at the others, "She saw the Pyrus and Aqua Neathians." He said looking at everyone again. Waiting for their answers.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:38 pm

Erik/Cobra wrote:Bump
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:30 am

Erik/Cobra wrote:
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:27 pm

Erik/Cobra wrote:
Erik/Cobra wrote:
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:07 pm

Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:15 pm

"Hold on Pyrus and Aqous? Thats three enemy agents! Just how many of these guys are there? I thought Bakugan Interspace used state of the art technology or whatever high tech stuff!", said Dan.

"Clearly the Neathians managed to crack Marucho's codes and security to get into the system.", said Drago, "They must be skilled when it comes to technology. Though we should have seen that coming. It was our mistake, though not much we can do about it now."

"But we can do something about this breach Drago. For instance, if I updated the system with information on the Neathians, I could post posters around Bakugan Interspace as warnings for our battlers. It would limit their movements at least." Marucho was already busy working at the computer table topcpushing serious buttons and bringing up screens. Two particular screens popped up displaying a bespeckled female battles with blue hair in a bun. The second one the boy pulled up was of a rough looking blonde guy in red. "Sid Arkale and Lena Isis."

Shun, meanwhile, had turned his attention to Jozie when she walked back into the room and watched her. When she turned to leave, the dark haired teen silently excused himself from his friends to follow her out.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:20 pm

Jozie is walking in the hallway, she had a bad feeling about Ren, She stopped and looked over her shoulder, "Shun, why are you following me?." She asked, tilting her head to the side, she turned around and faced him completely, She watched him, "No one trusts, do they?." She asked, looking away from him, Why did she ask, it was clear to tell, they may be her friends, but they never could hide their feelings. She turned away from him, "That's fine." She said sounding like she wasn't hurt but she was, her so-called friends don't trust her.

Wolfen sat on her shoulder, quietly, Maybe she was just dealing with this in her own way. The best thing he could do is protect her the best that he could and give her advice and support.

Ren was quiet, the whole room was actually, no one knew what to say after their encounter with an upset Jozie, He cleared his throat, "we should go deal with the two new enemies, we can't let them create chaos." he said looking at everyone.

So sorry for the short posts, mainly sorry for the very late reply.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:26 pm

Marucho was the first to speak after Ren broke the silence. "Agreed, I've got a lock on their coordinates.", nodded the Aquos battler.

Meanwhile Shun had caught up with Jozie and Wolfen. The young ninja could tell that the Darkus Bakugan was watching him carefully even without looking at the floating being. That's just how the girl's partner was, and Shun knew the feeling of his protective vigilance. He'd been experiencing it since first meeting the battler-bakugan pair. "I came after you to check on you.", corrected the boy in his normal calm even voice, "As your friend I wanted to make sure you're alright. I know you don't trust Ren, in fact I'm pretty sure even Dan knows. You don't exactly try to hide it." A grin pulled at the male's face, "Though you've never been very good at hiding your feelings from us. And you typically run off instead of just talking them out."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:39 pm

Ren nodded as he agreed, "Now that is settled, what should we do about Jozie?." He asked, tilting his head to the side, he wondered if he could use her emotions for Jesse against her, he didn't like how she isnt falling for his act, He had to get rid of her before she figures out how to convince the others. He headed for the door, "I need a walk, talk to you later." He said leaving the room

Wolfan looked at Shun, "You still like Jozie, I mean you and her did Date for a long time, almost a year if I remember correctly." He said with a sigh, "Or was it two, I cant remember." He said feeling bad, he rather she be with Shun then with Jesse, he knew the feelings she had for the enemy, it was the same look she had when she was in love with Shun.

Jozie sighed, "Wolfan, be quiet." She whispered, she came closer to Shun, She looked at him, "Your right, I can't hide my feelings from you guys." She said looking away from him for a little while, "But I can save the worry and keep my troubles to myself." She said with a nod. "I may have feelings for that Ventus Brawler, but I won't let my Emotions get the better of me, I will fight alongside everyone, I will battle him over and over again." She said with a nod. "Keep my feelings for Jesse a secret, I don't want the others to know, they may not be as understanding as you are, Shun, and we certainly can't let the enemy know, they could use that against me." She said, looking down at the ground.

Dan punched the side of the arm of the chair, "I trust Jozie, she would betray us." He said even though Ren was gone, he just had to say that. "Marucho, I am a bad friend, I say that I trust her, but I can't help but feel that she is going to betray us." He said looking down at the ground, "Drago, What do you think?." He asked, his partner.

Ren is walking through the halls of interspace, when he rounded the corner, seeing Shun and Jozie talking, he hides behind the wall and listened in on their conversation, He heard Jozie confess about liking a Ventus Brawler, He smiled when she admitted her feeling towards Jesse, now he needed to figure out how to use that against her.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me