1x1 Private Bakugan Gundalian Invaders with wolfrunner

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Private Bakugan Gundalian Invaders with wolfrunner

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:43 pm

Jozie looked at Jesse completely, "I do trust you." She said, before looking away from him, "Just my Bakugan doesn't." She said staring down at the ground. She took a step closer to Jesse, "Why are you risking yourself right now?." She asked, tilting her head to the side, her hands shook as she is worried, "We are supposed to be enemies but yet I don't believe you are bad." She said looking at him.

Wolfen made it where the others are, "Jozie is in trouble." He said looking at everyone, "Jesse is with her, he wants to battle her." He said landing on Shun's shoulder, "I had to come to get you." He told them

Ren nodded, "I like that but this brawler, doesn't stay around when I come into view." he said with a sigh. "I don't know if my acting skills will work on her, she already doesn't believe me." He said with a sigh, "I wish Jesse would just grab her and take her with him, but I don't think he will do that." he said with a sigh. He didnt know what to do, he had to do something before she ruined his plans and blow his cover.

Ryu is sneaking around the hideout of the Gundalians, she was going to get her Bakugan back if it was the last thing she did. She left her shoes by the door she entered from so that they didnt make any noise, she was trying to be quiet, not loud. She had no idea where her Bakugan would be, she lost it in a battle against Airzel
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:22 am

Muu Alexius wrote:Bump
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:26 pm

(I hope we get to talk again soon, I like chatting with you)
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:42 pm

Muu Alexius wrote:(I hope we get to talk again soon, I like chatting with you)
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:39 pm

-sorry had to figure out how to fix this and got caught up on other things.

The group was just about to head to a battle arena when Wolfen suddenly appeared.
"WHAT!?", yelled Dan.

Jesse grinned, "Oh? So I have won the fair maiden's approval then, that's a refreshing surprise. Still I suppose I still have work to do if your partner is to agree to be my co-star as well. Perhaps one day I can ern his trust as I have your's. I look forward to that day my partner and I can perform with the both of you." The Ventus Battler paused for a moment eyeing the human before him carefully. He eyed her taking in her appearance. This human didn't believe he was the enemy? How nieve could she be? "Are you sure I'm not your enemy?"

Lex - tagged; Ren over Bakumeter
The girl on the other end of the watch took on a thoughtful expression. A thoughtfull expression that quickly turned into one of mischeif. "Lucky for you I called then, I've got a plan but it'll need some help from you. And I'll need a day to get things ready on my wnd if this is going to work.", Lex stopped staring up at Ren for a moment before adding in a serious voice, "You trust me right? If one of us fails on our end, this plan won't work." The black haired girl knew this wasn't going to be an easy question for the Gundalian to answer. Gundalians weren't exactly known for being gentle or their impecable loyalty. Any kind of 'freindships' or 'alliances' they formed were to benefit themselves and their goals. They weren't Neathians. Lex would be a fool to believe anything that came out of Ren's mouth.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me