1x1 Private Bakugan Gundalian Invaders with wolfrunner

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Private Bakugan Gundalian Invaders with wolfrunner

Postby Ghost Fox » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:30 pm

Jozie clapped her hands and smiled at Shun, "Way to go." She said happily, she watched him, waiting for him to speak, "I was totally in a rush to get here, I completely forgot Dan and the others, whoops." She said with a chuckle on her face, she knew they would catch up, but she still likes to pretend to feel bad, She looked around, "Shun, you and I should have a battle." She said with a nod.
    She looked around waiting for the others, boy they were taking so long to get here. This was the first time she ever been alone with Shun, she didn't know what to say, was it the lack of words that she tends to have sometimes, or was it because shun is dangerously good looking that makes her speechless, she shrugged and continued to wait for the others.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:55 am

"Easy.", said Shun grinning as he walked over just in time to see Dan, Jake and Marucho appear. "I look forward to it but maybe another time. I just battled so I'm going to be out of the system for a little while."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:28 am

Jozie looked at Dan, She smiled at him, "Sorry Dan for leaving you in my dust." She said with a friendly smile. She looked back at Shun, "Well when you are up for a battle, battle me first, you will lose, I've been practicing and waiting patiently." She said with a nod. She sat down on one of the seats waiting for the next battle, she never had a chance to meet this Ren Krawler her friends always talk about but of course never stays in one spot anyway.

Ren was with the other brawlers, he looked around at the very crowded fans who want to see the next battle, "So Dan I hear you have another brawler that I haven't met yet? Where is he?." He asked, tilting his head to the side.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:46 pm

Marucho and Shun moved to sit on either side of Jozie taking their seats to watch the next battle. The young ninja narrowed his eyes but kept a grin on his face, "Sounds like a challenge. Careful, Hawktor and I don't go easy in battle. You may be biting off more then you can handle."

Dan laughed, "Awe no sweat Joz, you didn't leave me in the dust. I just let you get a head start from me is all.", said the Pyrus Brawler. Though he knew that wasn't true. The girl was constantly moving even more then he was. However his attention was pulled away from the other Brawlers when a familiar but new face showed up. "Hey there Ren! There you are buddy, finally!", said Dan draping an arm over Jake's shoulders casually, "Jake this is Ren. Between him and Marucho they're the ones pretty much responsible for Bakugan Interspace. They're insane with all their numbers and facts and figures and stuff!" Turning to the new arrival, "Ren this is Jake Vallory! He's the one just starting out today!"

Marucho turned in his seat smiling at the confused look on the new Subterra Battler's face, "Ren is in charge of Data Management for BI. We couldn't have pulled any of this off without him, at least not as far as we have."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 am

Jozie looked at Dan and smiled at him and then she looked at Shun, "I wouldn't want you guys to go easy, that wouldn't be much of a challenge now, would it?." She asked, tilting her head to the side. She watched Dan talk to this ren guy, that she has yet to meet, She wondered if he could be trusted, everyone seems to trust him rather well, so he must be okay.

Ren saw Marucho and Shun, sitting with some girl, he doesn't recognize but they seem to know her rather well. "Hey, Dan, who is the girl in between Shun and Marucho?." He asked, looking at his friend, waiting for an answer, "Is that Shun's Girlfriend?." he asked, tilting his head to the side. He thought maybe he should go say something to the unfamiliar girl, He walked over to shun, "Hey Marucho, Hey Shun." he greeted them happily. "Who's this, I don't believe you guys ever mentioned her before, Shun is she your girlfriend or something?." He asked, looking at his friends.

Jozie was looking down at the ground as Ren started to talk to the others, she nearly had a heart attack, when she heard the word 'Girlfriend' but didn't show much of a reaction, she be lying if she said she didn't once have those feelings for shun, but she gave up on trying when he kept on rejecting her. Sometimes it was hard to be around Shun, but she was getting better, suddenly she got up, and left, "Sorry Marucho, Shun, Dan, I gotta run." She said, with a sniffle as she was fighting back tears, She is a brave, strong girl but the only time she cries or tears up is if she remembers the feelings she had for Shun.

(Who are your favorite characters from the other bakugan shows?)
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:12 pm

And once again Dan was too slow to stop things. Jozie took off. The young Pyrus battler sighed rubbing his head, "Aw man! What is it with girls and taking off all the time without warning?", he said really more to himself. Then looking at Ren, "That was Jozie, a friend of our's. I totally forgot you two never met haha silly me!", he said rubbing the back of his head.

A dragon-looking red and yellow thing jumped up onto Dan's shoulder before speaking with a clear deep male voice, "Silly you? Weren't you saying on the way over here that you wanted to help Jake get settled and introduce Jozie to Ren? You called it your goals for the day. Nice fail Daniel." This was the boy's Bakugan Partner...the Pyrus Bakugan known as Pyrus Helix Dragoniod. Though his human partner had shortened his name long ago to simply Drago for convenience. "You know how she gets, better go after her Dan."

The brown haired teen lowered his hand looking at his partner, the laughter leaving him. With a sigh, "Yeah yeah I know Drago and guess you're right. Let's-" But before Dan could finish his sentence he was interupted by the automated voice of Bakugan Interspace displaying a pair of faces on the screens above the battle arena.

"The next battle will see Dan Kuso versus a first time participant.....Ren Krawler!"

-----------------------------

Meanwhile else where in the Bakugan Interspace Commons, a new face was making his way around the main area among the crowd. Nobody seemed to pay him any attention as he didn't do anything to draw attention to himself. The figure was a young man clad in mostly green attire, with a book shut in hand. His hair was long and appeared to be a combination of light brown and dark blonde, with dark maroon ends. His eyes upon close inspection were purple with a slighty slit-like appearing pupil.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Jozie is walking around the common of the interspace, She looked up at the screen, she saw Dan vs this Ren guy, she wondered if she should go back to the arena, As she is walking, she coughed a little, having a slight dizzy spell, she bumped into a guy in green with purple eyes (Jesse) "S-Sorry, I totally didn't see you there." She said, looking at him. She stepped back a little getting ready to leave.

Darkus Wolfen came on Jozie's shoulder, "You shouldn't have left home with this cold of yours." He said looking at her.

The battle between Ren Krawler and Dan Kuso, ended up being a tie, with dan on the ground, explaining how he had this weird vision.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:02 pm

"I saw Bakugan but.....they were all at war with each other.", said Dan.

"How could that happen?", asked Marucho not believing what the dark haired Pyrus Brawler was explaining he saw.

"It makes no sense!", insisted Shun watching one of his oldest, closets friends.

"Why would the Bakugan be at war with each other?", added Jake just as unbelievingly as the other two teens, "You must have been hallucinating dude."

--------

The young man closed the book in his hands regarding Jozie. His gaze drifting to Wolfen who had appeared on her shoulder before going back to the female teen. A grin pulled at his lips as he dipped into a steep bow, "How very benevolent of you, for it is I who should beg your forgiveness fair maiden. I should have watched my footing." Coming out of the bow, "A pity you are not well, for I believe you would have made a fine fellow cast member. A flower that blooms in darkness, thriving in the shadows, is most often the most beautiful and so rare."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:16 pm

Ren looked at Dan, and then thought what it could mean, He gave a small smile, "We should find this friend of yours, I am sure she would like to know about this battle, I just hope she doesn't run into any trouble." He said with a nod, "Any idea where she would have gone?." He asked, looking at everyone. "I don't want to bring alarm, but I recently found out about some enemy spies in the interspace." He told his friends.

Wolfen scoffed protectively, he floated around the unknown poet dude, before finally resting on Jozie's shoulder and speaking rather rudely and protectively, "Watch it, Poet dude." he said with a growl, "No flirting, she is too young for you." He said with another growl, (Shes not young to date, Wolfen is just protective)

Jozie embarrassedly looked away from him, She looked at him, "I am not sick, I am perfectly fine." She told them, then she calmed herself a little before asking him a question, "Who are you? Are you new around here?." She asked, looking at him from head to toe, "Judging by your clothes, I am guessing you a Ventus brawler." She said, glancing at his book, she wondered what that is about. Somehow, she got a bad feeling about this guy, but yet she finds him interesting and she wanted to know more.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Everybody looked at the white haired tanned teen looking confused.

"Enemies?", asked Shun narrowing his eyes when the other boy brought up someone having infiltrated Bakugan Interspace.

"She must have run off towards the Commons. Weather she wanted to get away or leave BI that would be where she'd have to go through.", said Marucho looking up searching his friend silently for answers.

"I'll go after her.", said Dan starting to get up off of the ground, "We'll...we'll meet you guys in Marucho's office. It won't take long to track her down."

Drago didn't seem to happy about his human pushing himself. At least not right after being tossed how far back thanks to an explosion, one that he felt half responsible for. It had been the clash between his and Linehalt's Battlegear Abilities that caused the massive power surge after all. "I don't think that's a good idea Dan. You should let someone else go find Jozie while the rest of us wait in Marucho's office.", the Pyrus Bakugan said floating in the air beside Dan.

--------------------------------

The dual colored haired young man watched the Darkus Bakugan float about him unable to hold in a chuckle. It was rather amusing to him that Wolfen was so protective. That and he could talk. The young man had known of only a handful of battlers that used non-cloned Bakugan as their partners. "Ah a rare flower with a keen eye as well. Yes, as you said by my appearance, I am indeed a Ventus Battler at your service. It would seem your partner is not fond of me.", said the green-clad battler.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me