1x1 with cswolf x Dig

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with cswolf x Dig

Postby Better Dig Two » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:24 pm

((Definitely!! But I feel like after a bit, James would totally just stop fighting it. And Ezra will probably take more control of their relationship.))

James grinned brightly at Kodi finally agreed at least half way for the both of them. He looked up as they arrived at the airport, he grabbed his one carry on bag. Standing up and waiting for Kodi, then heading off the bus. James took his hand as they headed into the airport. (timeskip a bit to when they land?)

"Of course I buy coffee. I need it fancier than just straight up coffee." Ezra told him, grinning slightly as Xavier teased him. His grin widened slightly, turning into a slight smirk as Xavier mentioned he would be too tipsy to find him a drink. "Well, you always arrive at the parties before me, so I suppose that is right." Ezra said. He watched Xavier as he moved and sat beside him on the couch. Ezra smiled brightly, kissing him back gently
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:55 am

[Agreed. Do you want to timeskip to our lovely party?]

Kodi smiled as he looked at James. He was glad that they were both able to compromise this easily. He yawned as he grabbed his one carry on bag and walked alongside James. He took his hand with a smile and swung their hands back and forth happily as they headed to the plane.

Xavier chuckled at him. "You were always spoiled with your coffee choices." He teased him playfully. "I normally get mine black but I treat myself sometimes with stealing your coffee." He teased him happily as he watched him. "I like to get to the party early because you know, the party don't start till I walk in." He spoke with a smirk. He continued to kiss him.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:46 pm

(sure! I can start us off)

James held Kodi's hand gently. "I promise, we will only be here for a bit." he told him. "Then a midnight snack, movie night, back in the dorm." he added in. He softly kissed his cheek, and headed inside. He looked around the dimly lit party, the music pounding through the speakers that were set up in the corner.

Ezra brushed his hair back off of his forehead as he made his way through the crowd. He tried to find Xavier, knowing he would already be quite tipsy. Ezra had gotten there quite later than he had at other parties, but he was studying and lost track of time. Grabbing a drink before heading out into the main area, he scanned the party for his boyfriend.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:40 pm

Kodi sighed and nodded. "Only for a bit. I will have my eye on the clock Mr. James." He spoke with a small smile, kissing his cheek. He ventured closed as they walked into the party. He looked around the room for somewhere they could sit and rest. He knew that James might have a drink or two but Kodi would not touch any of it.

Xavier laughed to the group he was surrounded by as he sat with a drink in his hand. He was already a bit tipsy as he had pre-drank before coming to the party. He kept an eye out for his boyfriend and grinned and waved to Erza when he finally noticed him. "Hey babe!" He called.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:59 pm

James grinned brightly at him. He grabbed a drink, heading through the crowd. He was curious about everyone here. His eyes scanned the crowd as he saw new people and people that they knew.

Ezra looked up as he heard Xavier call for him. He smiled brightly and made his way over. Although parties usually werent his thing, he decided to relax tonight. He took a sip of his drink as he gently perched on the armrest of the couch. "Hey hun."
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:40 pm

Kodi kept close to James. He did not take any drinks because he did not drink and he feared what other people put in them. He eventually went into the kitchen and got himself a glass of water that he poured himself. He walked back to James, though he felt his mark burning him.

Xavier grinned and pulled Erza into his lap, being careful not to spill his or Erza's drink. "Hello good looking..." He purred at him. His mark began to burn but he was too drunk to notice nor care about it.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:23 pm

James watched as Kodi headed towards the kitchen. He looked around the party curiously, his mark burning through the skin. It was the first time he had ever felt anything like it. He took a long sip from his drink, wanting the effects to numb the burn. He grinned at Kodi softly, standing a bit on the edge of the crowd to scan it.

Ezra smiled brightly at him, giving a squeak when Xavier pulled him onto his lap. "Mmm, hello..." he murmured, kissing Xavier's cheek. He frowned softly when he felt his mark burn.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Kodi ignored the burning of his mark and looked around the room. His eyes quickly found the guy who was making his mark burn. It was Erza. He quickly looked away and leaned into James, looking at him with a smile.

Xavier grinned and kissed Erza. "How are you doing babe?" He asked him.
[wb]
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:28 pm

James watched Kodi quietly, he seemed to be scanning the room for someone. He tilted his head, curious a moment. He wrapped an arm around him as Kodi leaned into him. James grinned softly at him, then looked around the room again. His eyes finally landed on the guy who was his, and his mark burned hotter. A part of him was instantly jealous of the other boy he was kissing. James glanced at Kodi again, "Hey babe, want to go scope out what they have to eat?" He asked, "Jet lag is getting to me. I'm just going to chill here."

Ezra grinned, kissing him back. "I'm good." he said over the loud music. "What about you, hun? Did you pregame?" he asked with a slight laugh. He frowned as he looked up, feeling some eyes on him. He landed on another couple across the room, one of the guys watching him. Ezra's mark on his wrist burned as he stared at the guy.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:09 pm

Kodi looked at James. "You've never called me babe before..." He commented to him before shaking his head. "You must have drank too much." He teased before nodding. He walked away to go to the kitchen to see what food they were serving.

Xavier grinned and kissed him once more. "I did pregame just a tiny bit after practice." He admitted with a laugh. His mark continued to burn but he was too drunk to even notice or even feel like he needed to search for his soulmate.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me