1x1 with cswolf x Dig

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with cswolf x Dig

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:29 pm

Kodi looked at Elias. "That is a lot to ask of someone who is a low rank." He explained to him gently. "I know if I eventually find someone that they will be disappointed in my rank but I will need to explain to them that I am a low omega, meaning that no matter how hard I try or how much training I try to take in, I cannot rise." He explained as he glanced back up at the stars. "Hopefully they will just be happy with me at my current state. If not, I am sure rejection is in my future." He added.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:43 pm

Elias looked to him quietly. "I understand that. But I don't expect them to take the position and everything has to offer right away." he said. He frowned gently as Kodi explained that he was low omega and it would be impossible for him to rise a position. A part of Elias clenched inside of him, a bit in pity, a bit in sorry. He looked to Kodi again as he stared at the stars. "I think they will be, you won't be rejected."
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:30 am

Kodi looked at Elias. "How would you know? You are a high alpha and will not need to worry ever about rejection." He explained softly to him. He pulled his jacket close around him, keeping himself warm in the fresh air. His belly grumbled with hunger but he paid no mind to it. He was used to going hungry so it did not phase him. He looked back up at the stars, content.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:03 pm

"I know I'm high alpha." Elias said, "I still need to be worried about rejection. What if my imprinted mate doesn't want me? Rank isn't everything to me." Elias told him. Elias frowned gently, watching Kodi. "I don't want to upset you, I'm sorry I brought this up. I hope we can continue talking through this journey together."
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:31 pm

"It is a death sentence to any rank to deny a high alpha. They have the power to knock any wolf down a peg in the hierarchy. Even low alphas fear them." Kodi explained to him softly. He looked away as Elias spoke again. "It is fine." He replied softly. "Though, I am sure you will find someone who is much more interesting to talk to later on in this process..." He explained to him honestly. He sighed softly to himself, adjusting his mask and leaning back, watching the stars once more.

[I have created this odd concept of Lows and Highs. Alpha alphas/High alphas > Omega alphas / Low alphas > Alpha Omegas/ High omegas > Omega omegas/ Low Omegas]
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:12 am

(hm, I get it! )

"We'll see." Elias said to him about finding someone else to talk to who is more interesting. He watched as Kodiak looked back up at the stars. Elias stood for a moment, and watched him. "Do you want anything to eat?" he asked curiously. Wondering if Kodiak wanted to come in with him, but Elias assumed that he would probably just stay out here. His eyes flickered inside again, watching the pairs mingle together. Secretly, he wished that Kodiak would have been able to feel it too, then they could be inside and like the others.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:46 am

[Elias would be an alpha alpha/high alpha and Kodi would be a omega omega / low omega :)]
Kodi glanced over at Elias. At the offer of food he hesitated. He was hungry and hadn't had good food in a while but he also knew that omegas are to wait until the whole pack was fed to eat the scraps and he thought that applied in this situation to. He just gave Elias a small smile and said "Thanks for the offer, but I am fine." He explained to him before looking back to the stars. He released a soft sigh.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:59 pm

(okay!)

Elias watched as he hesitated. He figured that because Kodiak was low omega, he assumed the feeding ranks applied here also. Elias gave a nod, then headed inside. He grabbed a plate of food, grabbing a bit from everything that was offered. Elias headed outside to Kodi. He wasn't going to let him just wait out here until he got food- especially since he knew what Kodi was thinking. Elias set the plate down on the bench in front of Kodi. The alpha male then headed back inside, grabbing a drink and some food for himself.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:04 pm

Kodi eyed the plate with interest before scooting closer to the bench, beginning to eat. He ate eagerly as he was quite hungry and had not fed in a while. He felt safer eating just in front of one person rather than a whole group of people who may judge him. As Elias came back out he blushed and thanked the older male. He turned back to his food contently.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:52 pm

Elias gave a gentle nod in reply to the thanks he was given. He was slightly proud of himself that Kodi was eating and didnt ignore the food. He sat down and ate quietly. Not knowing how to question or confront him about pecking order while they were here. It didn't matter what rank they were here, everywhere was here for one purpose and one mission- no one cared any one else's rank.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me