1x1 with cswolf x Dig

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with cswolf x Dig

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:07 pm

Kodi continued tugging at his sleeves as his arms shook in fright as he had the beginning of an anxiety attack. "I'd rather not..." He whispered softly to himself and to Elias. He waited for the taller man to walk off so that he could perhaps sneak off to the nearby balcony for some fresh air and quiet. He eyed the doors to the balcony with hope.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:13 pm

Elias frowned gently, seeing him start to shake a bit, and began to eye the doors to the balcony. "come." he said. Elias broke the crowd as he made his way through, hoping Kodi would just follow. He got to the balcony doors, opening up the one and waiting for Kodi to come. Elias hoped that Kodi wouldn't shy away more from the help Elias wanted to give him.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:21 pm

Kodi was very grateful for Elias's help parting the crowd. Nobody would normally move for his presence so it made his escape much easier. He followed close to Elias so to not risk getting separated from him. When he opened the balcony door up Kodi took no hesitation in darting out into the fresh air. He calmed significantly as he took in the breeze and the noise quieted. He turned and looked at Elias. "Thank you very much." He spoke now, more loud.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:36 pm

Elias took a step out onto the balcony, closing the door behind him. He shivered slightly against the crisp night air. He gave Kodi a slight smile when he thanked him. "of course." he said to him. Elias leaned against the balcony fencing, watching the other man quietly. Elias didn't know what to really think of this other wolf, but he had an odd feeling that went through him when he looked to Kodi.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:40 pm

Kodi relaxed as the door was shut behind them, closing off the party from this serene space. He could see everyone beginning to pair up through the windows and it was bittersweet. Kodi wanted to find his soulmate but sadly omegas are never able to sense their soulmates until a couple days after first meeting them. Alphas are able to sense their soulmates almost instantly. Kodi released a relaxed sigh and sat against the wall off the building. He closed his eyes and relaxed, enjoying the cool air. It was an escape.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Elias's dark eyes watched Kodi quietly as he leaned against the building. Elias was pretty sure he knew what the feeling was, but he didn't want to over whelm Kodi with that thought. As he was pretty sure he didn't feel it yet. "Have you found anyone yet?" He finally asked him curiously. His eyes flickering back to inside where couples where beginning to form and mingle together.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Kodi shook his head no but did not open his eyes. "I have not and will not find someone until a couple days to a week we have been here, due to my status and all..." He explained to him softly as he sat there. "Have you found anyone yet?" He asked Elias.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:03 pm

Elias listened closely to him. Then gave a slight shrug of his shoulder, but forgetting for a moment that Kodi did not see that. "I am not for sure." he said. "I'm going to have to wait and see, I guess, to see if mine has the same feelings back." he explained. "A couple days to a week." he hinted a bit to Kodi, that Elias thought that maybe he was the one.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Kodi gave a small laugh. "I am sure that whomever you have chosen will know quicker than a couple days or a week. I am assuming that someone of your status would have an inner wolf whom would choose a mate and companion of a higher status." He explained to him still without opening his eyes. He was enjoying the quiet and the breeze.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:26 pm

"maybe my wolf knows that someone of a lower rank, can rise up a be a good high rank wolf." Elias said. He watched him quietly, sitting down on a bench across from Kodi. "I think they will know in a few days time. I feel it already." Elias explained to him. He ran his fingers through his hair and adjusted the collar of his shirt.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me