1x1 with cswolf x Dig

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with cswolf x Dig

Postby cswolf. » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:45 pm

Kodi was content once he ate his whole plate of food before sitting back and relaxing, wrapping his arms around himself protectively as he leaned his back against the side of the building. It still was a couple hours until they would be allowed in their bedrooms for the morning and would wake back up the next night. For this ball, it was a solely nocturnal event so their whole sleep cycle was backward. They slept when they were usually awake and we awake when they usually slept. He yawned softly and closed his eyes to relax.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Elias watched Kodi quietly. He could feel the bond there, and he wished that Kodi would feel it too- then they could just focus on their relationship right away. The patience was killing him. The dominant alpha in him wanting to just take control right away. "You know, pecking order doesnt apply for food here." He murmured gently to him.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:29 pm

Kodi looked over at him. "I am sorry, I am just so used to it..." He explained to him softly as he looked at Elias. He turned back to the sky and continued watching the stars. He felt comfortable watching the stars out in the breeze and not being locked inside with all the other people. He did not like large crowds. They made him uncomfortable and skittish no matter how hard he tried to get used to them.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:31 pm

"There's nothing to apologize for." Elias told him with a soft smile. He quietly watched the other male wolf, as he watched the sky. It was calm out here on the balcony. Elias usually a very social wolf, making friends with anyone and everyone who wanted to. But, he knew Kodi was the one- and it would take him a while to finally feel it. But Elias had a hard time going to talk with other wolves, when he knew his other half was here. "I just wanted to make sure you knew that you could eat whenever you would like."
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:09 pm

Kodi nodded. "It will take some getting used to of the freedom that us omegas are allowed to have here. I may never get used to it." He spoke softly as he looked at the sky. "I think that the balcony will be my get away when I am here. It is so peaceful, no crowds, a good place to think, and relax." He admitted.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:19 pm

"I understand." Elias told him gently. Wanting to say that he knew what he was feeling like, but Elias knew Kodi would rebuttal against the statement. Because, honestly, Elias didn't know how it felt. He was always given the freedom that he wanted, to do anything he wanted. "I think each of the rooms have a balcony also." he said, after Kodi spoke about the balcony being his get away spot.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:42 pm

Kodi nodded when Elias said that he understood. "Oh, if the rooms have a balcony as well that will be nice. I think sleeping under the stars will be a nice idea. I like the fresh air and it reminds me at home." He commented as he looked at the stars. A small smile now finally graced his face.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Elias smiled brightly when the other brute finally smiled. "Oh. That does sound nice. " he told him. "Do you sleep under the stars often at home?"
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:57 pm

"It is nice, very nice." Kodi murmured. "Sometimes I go into the surrounding forest and build a nice campfire. I sleep beside it while resting under the stars." He revealed contently. "I do it a lot at home. I am a very low omega so I am not supposed to be in the house often unless it is an emergency. I only am there to cook and clean and then leave. I come back if any scraps are available." He indicated.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:15 pm

Elias listened to him quietly, he liked listening and learning about his life. "It sounds peaceful- campfire and stars." Elias said to him. His ears perked up a bit as he listened about how the pack ran their ways, Elias's pack was a bit different. They all were allowed in the house, the omegas having the lower basement rooms, then it went up from there. But everyone had a bed, heating, cooling, and a room to themselves. The omega rooms where small, but they had their own rooms also. They cooked and cleaned in his pack too. A part of Elias wanted to take Kodi, make him high alpha with him- so he would never have to sleep outside again- unless he wanted.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me