1x1 with cswolf x Dig

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with cswolf x Dig

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:31 am

1x1 with cswolf x Dig.

Please only post if you are one of us.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with cswolf x Dig

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:38 am

Name: Elias Blackthorn
    Nickname: Eli
    Sexuality: Homosexual
    Rankings: Currently Beta for his pack, will become Alpha
    Family: Father and mother are both alphas of their pack
    Mate: TBA
    Other:None yet
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:04 pm

Kodiak Elingwood
Kodi
Male
Homosexual
Low omega of his pack

lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:17 pm

Elias got out of the car, looking up at the mansion in front of him. A slight smirk played on his face, this place was definitely different than the pack's house. His dark eyes moved to watch the servant take his bags out of the back and take them inside. Elias slipped his mask on, adjusting his suit and then heading inside. The banquet hall was already full with different werewolves, and equal number of both males and females. His mask was black with golden trim around the edges, covering half his face and eyes. Grabbing a drink, Elias stood away from the crowd, scanning over them. His presence was known, as she-wolves and brutes both stared him down in awe at the alpha-like sense he held over them. Elias wondered for a moment, what he was doing here. His parents made him come, but he always assumed he would find his imprint in his pack, not having to go to this ball to find them. Pushing the thoughts out of his head, Elias began to head into the crowd of wolves, trying to examine everyone here.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:21 pm

Kodiak flinched as he stepped out of the car and a servant approached and took his bags to his room. He slipped his silver mask on with shaking fingers. He could feel the power radiating from all the wolves as he stepped into the mansion. He gently tugged at his sleeves as all the wolves glazed over him. He eventually found himself hiding against the side of the ballroom, brown, doe-like, eyes gliding over all the wolves. He watched them all with caution.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:40 pm

Elias wandered through the ballroom, eventually making his way to grab a light hors d'oeuvre, eating it for a moment. Then began to look around. Elias spotted a male standing in the opposite corner of the ballroom. He seemed anxious, almost cautious as he stood in the corner. Elias assumed he had to be an omega, no one else really stood in the corner or seemed so anxious. The current beta, future alpha, slowly made his way through the crowds. Coming upon the male in little time, with little effort to separate the crowd. Elias stood before him with a slight smile, his eyes questioning. "Hello." He held out his hand to the shorter, timid, male. "I'm Elias. Who are you?"
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:43 pm

Kodi watched as the sea of the crowd parted as a figure made its way through the crowd. He looked up as he sighted a tall man dressed in a fancy, and expensive, suit with his face decorated in an elegant black and gold mask. When he was spoken to, he froze for a moment. As he held his hand out to him he flinched briefly before placing his hand in the others for a shake. His hand trembled as he pulled his hand away. "I am Kodiak..." He murmured.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Elias watched as the male froze as he was spoken to. This confirmed Elias's suspicion that the male was a very low rank, like a omega. He gave the male a slight smile as he gripped his hand. Elias shook his hand quickly, seeing the male didn't like the contact. "It's very nice to meet you." He said to him gently. " Why are you standing here all by yourself?"
Last edited by Better Dig Two on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:18 pm

Kodi looked at Elias. "It is nice to meet you too." He spoke softly as he stood there. He pulled at his sleeves anxiously as he stood there. "I am more content farther away from the crowd..." He spoke softly as he stood. All he could hear was all of the party going on and it bothered him. He preferred peace and quiet.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:04 pm

Elias's eyes bore down on the shorter man. He gave a slight smirk, "Oh come on." he said, "Break out of your shell a little bit." Elias ran a hand through his dark hair, glancing around them. "At least grab something to drink and eat." he said to Kodiak. He took a sip of his drink, [i]"Besides, we are here to have some fun at least."[/b]
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me