Royals On the Run - NEW Poll! - 1x1 w/ Larson and Zoe

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Does anyone actually read this roleplay?

I've read most of it!
75%
I've glanced through it
25%
I just stalked the front page
No votes
(The Prince Arthur gif caught my attention because Merlin 8D )
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Royals On the Run - Poll! - 1x1 w/ Larson and Zoe

Postby cashew jackman » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Leah smiled down at Rose, replacing her father's arm on Rose's shoulder with her own. "It's wonderful to have you home again. It was very brave of you to tell the truth like that."

"No longer a princess?" Aris' feigned concern, his performance even better than Leah's. After all, Leah had to get the skill from somewhere. "Why my dear; why ever not? We heard months ago that you had perished, and all mourned for you." He said. At her next words, he shook his head. "Reis has never been one for honesty. I am sorry to hear that he fooled you for so long."
Last edited by cashew jackman on Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“So you really are a princess.” Maverick's eyes burned both with anger and hurt. "When were you planning to tell me; before or after I got killed trying to protect you?”
cashew jackman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:05 pm

Neveah stood tall, ready to tell him her long story. "Jayben gave to pirates because he was way too chicken to kill me." She told him and tried so hard not to cry as she felt herself start to hyperventilate. "I still have to Marry Reis no matter what so I guess I should get use to his lies..."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cashew jackman » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:49 pm

”Nonsense-“ Aris waved for Leah to show the tearful guest to her room. “You needn’t worry about that right now. Give yourself time to rest. We will discuss the matter another time.”

~*~ Time Skip ~*~

“So-“ Raphael hurled a knife at the target that stood across the room, watching with satisfaction as the blade sank into the bullseye. “How does it feel to be back at Castle Feu?” He asked his sister, glancing over at the young redhead. Though Raphael was several years older than her, he’d known her better than most of the other siblings. He did not refer to the castle as home; Raphael had traveled enough to know that anywhere was more welcoming than the place where Aris Feu was king. He used his next throwing knife to push a lock of messy golden hair from his face before casting the second blade.

“So you really are a princess.” Maverick's eyes burned both with anger and hurt. "When were you planning to tell me; before or after I got killed trying to protect you?”
cashew jackman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:15 am

Rose slightly flinched as she saw the knife go straight into the target. "Wow...." Was all she said at first as she listened to her older brother. Though he wasn't Reis, he was the only one who had tried to make her stay. "It's better than being on a ship..." She said and then picked up a knife and threw it at a target, though not hitting the bullseye. "Ugh.... I missed...."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cashew jackman » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:40 am

"You've gotten rusty in your absence." Raphael chuckled, giving Rose a light slap on the back before throwing another knife. He glanced at her, seeing her lack of spirit, and frowned. "Alright-" He sat down on the nearest training-room bench. "What's on your mind?"

cashew jackman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:53 am

Rose suddenly felt the fear of being weak around her other sisblings come running back. She had prepared herself for a fight, but when her brother sat down and asked what was on her mind, it made her more nervous. "Well.... Its just the memories of what happens in this kingdom and the fact that I haven't seen Reis...." She whispered and then grabbed another knife and threw it, making it go past the target all together and breaking something in the room. "Oops..."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cashew jackman » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:03 am

As the wayward knife crashed into a clay lantern, Raphael winced. "I think 'rusty' is an understatement." He shook his head with a laugh, then balanced his knife on his finger as he spoke. "Things are changing here, you know." He said, glancing around before lowering his voice. "Some of the others are speaking of a revolution. Ever since you and Reis left, there has been increased enmity with Father." He explained. "However, the question of who would rule in the aftermath has kept an uprising at bay. Some feel that I should rule, but others want Leah to become queen. She has led us well these last two years."

cashew jackman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 am

Rose started to laugh a bit. "I can swing an ax better." She said and then went to sit by Raphael. "If we are being honest, then I don't want any of us to be in charge, only because of everything that we have been taught." She then bit her lip before leaning her head on his shoulder as she was feeling safe around him. "Why did you want me to stay?" She asked him and then started to close her eyes.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cashew jackman » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:50 pm

"The kingdom needs a ruler, Rose." Raphael reminded her. "If not one of us, then we risk an uncertain future with a stranger as our king." As she rested against him, he blinked in surprise, but quickly dismissed it. Rose had always been the baby sister of the family; apparently that had not changed. "We are stronger when we're together." Raphael said. "The more of us that rise against Aris, the greater our chance of success. It will not be an easy battle." He sat back, taking away her head rest and staring deep into her eyes. "Rose, you need to realize that this is serious. You must be prepared to see people die. Maybe even Father." He watched her carefully, hoping he was not entrusting her with too much. He knew that Reis and Rose would both be needed for a successful revolt.

cashew jackman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Rose listened to him and then stood up shaking her head. "Look I really don't know what to do or say." She told him and then went to walk out. "I really don't think that killing off father would be the best. I mean I already lost my mom...." She said and then started to walk away. "Its all about fighting, isn't it?" (Ts.)
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me