1x1 with PayDaymags (I don't bite.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with PayDaymags (I don't bite.)

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Takami bit his lip and sighed. ”Its Alright. Are you sure. I can wait with you for a minute...” Takami said, worried that something might happen to him.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:23 pm

“No, just.. make sure he’s alright. I’ll be out in a minute.” He didn’t move an inch. He was panting in pain. Felt nothing but pure agony right now.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:32 pm

Takami nodded slowly. He kissed Haru’s cheek, biting abating to leave but also figuring it be best he didn’t fight with Haru about it, stood up. ”Just be carful... I’ll tell him you had to run back to the dorm to grab your phone or something.” he said with a sigh. Takami took one last look at Haru then he jogged back towards the restaurant and told Oliver that Haru has to grab something.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:48 pm

While Haru sat, he sighed. His back hurt deeply. He tried and tried to get it his wings back, having to go as far as to bite his shirt to muffle him.He wanted Takami’s hand to hold. He wanted to be bake home. He didn’t want to deal with this pain.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:24 am

Takami looked at Oliver. He didn’t want to lie but it was that he said Haru went home then waiting for the white haired boy for a long time, and best that Oliver wouldn’t find out what was really wrong. Takami desperately wanted to go back to Haru and help him but I’d he ran Olive would get suspicious. So he took a deep breath and spoke.”Haru wasn’t feeling well so I walked him back to his dorm. It seemed like he has a fever or something similar. I’m so sore for ruining your lunch!” he added the last part just trying to sell the lie a bit. Oliver seemed worried, but he seemed to believe the lie so far.

Oliver’s eyes went wide, Haru was sick? That couldn’t be, he was perfectly fine earlier... something didn’t seem right. But the way his brother had run off to the bathroom like that wasn’t normal. It made him worried.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:05 pm

Haru was laying on the ground. His eyes were blank and staring just forward. The only indication that he wasn’t dead was the ever so gently moving wings, trying to force them back into his back. He just stared ahead.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:20 pm

Takami said his goodbyes and hurried back to Haru. As soon as he got away from the restaurant he sprinted back to the bathroom. He was completely unaware of his surroundings. He even missed the fact that he ran right through the street and multiple cara hoked at him. He was even unaware of Oliver who was following close behind him.

Oliver said goodbye but didn’t mean it. When Takami left so did he. He wasn’t going to follow him but when he ran away from the dorms direction Oliver couldn’t help but follow. He slowly walked into the bathroom after Takami. His eyes goin wide.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:21 am

Haru was too tired to notice anything. He'd closed his eyes at this point and looked much like a limp body. Even the movement of his wings were minuscule. He only heard the door open and assume it was Takami. So, his head turned up to say somethign to him, but when his eyes caught sight of Oliver, his eyes went wide, much like his brother. "O-oliver-"
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:55 am

Takami walked next to Haru,setting a hand on the boy’s shoulder. His eyes went wide and his head immediately shot to the side so he could see Oliver. He cursed under his breath, this wasn’t good. Takami looked at Haru, he didn’t seem like he was doing well. As much as he hated to admit it Oliver wasn’t important at this moment, he could be felt with later. He just wanted to make sure Haru was fine.

Oliver’s eyes went wide. He covered his mouth, ”W-what the heck! H-Haru!?” his voice almost as loud as a scream. He hadn’t noticed at first that his younger brother was the one surrounded by the swarm of white feathers, clearly attached to a set of large burdlike wings, that isbhntil Haru spoke. What wa going on!?
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:49 pm

Haru tried to get up, before simply sighing again. "O-Oliver, I p-promise you- It's not what it l-looks like-" He tried to explain, but only made himself more nervous. His wings moved up and tried to go back in his back, only to make him groan in pain again.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me