1x1 with PayDaymags (I don't bite.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with PayDaymags (I don't bite.)

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:18 am

”Pfft, What did I do. I have never ever gotten into a fight. Eevveerr” he said in a very sarcastic tone of voice. Oliver let out a chuckle.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:16 pm

Haru let out a defeated sigh after that, before feeling something stir in his back. His wings wanted release. He looked up to Takami, trying to wordlessly explain what’s happening.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:07 pm

Takami looked down at Haru. The boy seemed worried. Takami generally tapped his back with a finger assuming that’s what he was referring to his wings.

Oliver pointed to a fake building with huge windows. ”This is the place.” he smiled. Oliver headed towards the building. Takami grabber Haru’s hand. ”Uh, we’ Gonna run to the bathroom.” he said, holding onto Haru’s hand.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:01 pm

“Y-yes! I’ll be right back!” He said, just before running off to a shop he knew was around, going right to the bathroom of it, not waiting for Takami. Immediately upon realizing there was no one else there, his wings escaped his back and simply just laid there limply. “Agh..”
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:45 am

Takami ran out after Haru, unsure of where he was actually going but he still followed. Takami burst into the bathroom after Haru. He noticed the boys wings were already out. Takami squatted next to him,”Babe, you okay?” he asked.

Oliver looked confused. ”Should I be concerned about that.” he whispered to himself. They clearly didn’t run to the bathroom at the restraunt. He sighed and got a table, waiting for the two.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:59 am

Haru shook his head. “I-I don’t think they’ll go back in.. I didn’t want Oliver to see.. What should I do?” He asked, as he tried wrapping his wings around his body, but they just seemed to limp back down.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:22 pm

Takami thought for a moment. He set his hand on Haru’s cheek. ”just take a deep breath, give it a minute then try again. They might just be sore and need a minute to air out.” he said. Honestly he had no idea what was wrong, he just hoped the problem could be solved quickly.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:11 pm

Haru held his hand tightly and closed his eyes. Listening to the orders given, he took a deep breath. Then one more. On the third, he tried to make his wings re-enter his back muscles. It was excruciating. To the point where he couldn't help but let out a scream of pain.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:23 am

Takami held onto Haru's hand. When the boy began to scream he didn't know what had happened. Would his wings just not go back in? "Haru! calm down, you'll be alright. What's wrong?" He asked, trying to keep his own voice as calm and steady as he could manage at the moment.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:05 pm

“It hurts! You idiot! I’ve been telling you this! It hurts!” He didn’t mean to lash out at Takami at all. He was trying his hardest to help, and deep down, Haru knew. But, it hurt. He gave up and fell forward, his wings limping to his side. “I-I’m sorry.. Please, just go check on my brother..”
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me