1x1 with PayDaymags (I don't bite.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with PayDaymags (I don't bite.)

Postby sketcheii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:27 am

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙɪᴛᴇ.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

You've been in college for the past hundred years. Sleepless nights, staying up too late, the normal college child stuff. Stress, stress, stress. Though, unlike other college students, you also have to deal with the constant barrage of other vampires. In the vampire world, there's a certain image of unrest. Politics amongst them, which vampire clan should be the next royalty, and the fights of territory.

You're stationed at this large city to protect it. Ensure that no other vampire families come in the claim it. Even if you're the last of your clan, you swore that the city would stay under your control, and protect them from the vampire families who'd take them over and use the humans as feasting slaves.

With the unrest among the vampires, there's been plenty of straggler rogues who wish for a territory all their own, like yourself. So, it's a constant battle every night to keep your city yours. But, one night, it seemed that a large clan had set its sights on your town. One of the royalty-worthy large clans. What they could want with your town is unknown, but they're craving it.

They sent out a few warriors of their clan to attack you and kill you, but as it seems, you're able to beat them off for the most part. Until, they pull out a gun. Guns aren't anything to be scared of! They do nothing- and just like that, bang, darkness. When you came to, there was a hole in your chest, and a human above yourself. You'd fallen off the building you were fighting off of and landed just in an alleyway.

The human set a soft hand on your cheek, before you realize there's screaming. He's screaming at you. Your ears clear themselves up just enough to hear, "Hey! You're gonna be fine! I'm gonna take care of you!"

Did this kid see it all?
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with PayDaymags (I don't bite.)

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:46 am

tαkαmí kurσkσ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
vαmpírє
αgє: 121
pєrsσnαlítч: Brave, paranoid, Not Trusting, Introverted, Disobedient, Secretly a softie
líkєs: reading, quiet, animals, walking around his city,
díslíkєs: loud noises, bright lights, spiders, rival vampire clans, when people don't listen to him,
αppєαrαncє: Medium length straight black hair. He has one blue and one red eye. Occasionally Takami where's an eye patch to cover his left (red) eye. He is tall (6'ft exactly)with a thin but muscular build. Takami's ears are pointed at the top. He often where's a long sleeve shirt with jeans when in casual wear. Or he wears a black jacket and red scarf. He has a angled jaw, and generally looks serious which makes him look intimidating if you don't know him.
ínfσ tσ knσw: When warding off other vampires he generally uses a sharp sword with a red leather bound handle. He usually carries around a dagger with a dragon engraved into it's handle, around with him. Takami usually keeps it in the inside pocket of his coat, or around his waist. He hates his family but once they died he became introverted and lonely, which showed him how much he actually did love them. The only member left of his family is his evil, ruthless, and elusive father. Though Takami is sure he hates his father, but he must respect and obey him. Takami spends his days roaming around the streets or looking over his city on top of a high building.
Last edited by the_kiiwii on Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:41 am

Name.
Haru Shimura.

Age.

Zodiac.
Taurus.

Height.
5'4.

Personality.
Caring, protective, and he's rather head-strong. He's quick to fight, and is never one to stay down. He gets right back up, no matter what had just happened to him. The only way you can keep him down is to kill him. And so far, he's won most his fights. He enjoys to talk and laugh, and is usually very open. He usually only listens to his own self, and will do whatever he wants. This will usually get him into trouble.

Major.
He's a criminal justice major, focusing on being a detective.

Likes.
Being at crime scenes, watching Judge Judy, and cooking. Bring up his love of cooking to anyone and you'll get a slap on the back of the head. He also likes the rain.

Dislikes.
Being held back, any sort of bug, and he has a terrible fear of thunder.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:42 am

(( I'll post first after I get the peasant girl on! ))
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:45 am

((Okay sounds good~ Also that drawing is Adorable!))
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:54 am

(( Thank you! I'm glad you think so ;v; ))

Haru stared at the boy ahead of him. Dear god! Was he dead!? He'd just gotten some sort of movement from him, so it seems he's not dead just yet. He'll conduct an investigation later, now it's time to get this guy to his dorm. He just got a feeling that he could do this on his own and prove himself worthy as a detective. "Alright.. Alright.." He calmed himself down as he leaned over and picked up Takami. He set the boys' arm around his own neck and began to walk to his home. "Hey, can you tell me your name just yet? Do you know where you are? What town?" He asked, knowing from shows that this is what he's supposed to ask someone who'd taken a hard hit.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:02 am

Takami opened his eyes slowly, blinking a few times. His hair had fallen in his eyes slightly but he could still see. The boy standing over him, his mouth moved but Takami heard no noise. After a minute he could faintly hear the boy asking him questions,"T..Ta" he began as pain shot through his chest. Takami winced,"Takami.." He said slowly as more pain shot through his whole body.
"Wh..where am..I?" Takami asked slowly as he tried to sit up. He couldn't it caused to much pain. How did I get down here? Who is he? Where am I? What happened? he thought, his mind was a jumble he couldn't remember much except for the fact that a few minutes ago he was on top of a building.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:10 am

"Alright now Takami.." Said Haru, who leaned down on one knee to try and help him sit up. "You're in an alleyway. Besides the college. Now, I'm gonna take you with me to my room and make sure you're okay, okay?" He said, slowly. Then, he positioned himself so it was easier for Takami to hold onto Haru, as he lifted up his legs and set them around his waist. This was so Takami could hold onto him as he carried him on his back. Haru slowly stood back up, not used to having to carry nearly grown men. Then, he trudged his way forward.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:18 am

Takami coughed as he tried to stand up, a small drop of blood rolling down his chin from the corner of his lip. He was dizzy, everything was darker than usual. He stood up,"I can walk. You don't need to carry me," He said in a slightly agitated way. Takami knew he shouldn't be so rude but he didn't appreciate being treated like he was a child. He let out a small cough, slowly his memory came back to the point where he remembered being shot, how could a bullet do that much damage to him? 'It couldn't have been a normal bullet!' Takami tried to reason with himself, refusing to admit he could be taken out with a normal bullet.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:28 am

Haru rolled his eyes at that and let go of Takami so he could walk himself. "You're insane." He said, raising an eyebrow. But he decided against fighting with the man who'd just been shot. "Can you remember anything that happened?" He asked, now entering a sort of interrogation mode. He was kicking in his detective sort.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me