1x1 with PayDaymags (I don't bite.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with PayDaymags (I don't bite.)

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Takami chuckles."Ye..yeah but without the pill I can't control my uh... Natural instincts." He sighed,"I didn't mean to...bite you but you wouldn't let me go." Takami pushed his hair back,"My head feels like i fell head first off of a building and landed on my face. What even is your name?"
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:30 pm

"My name's Haru. And my little vampire, that's what you did." He raised an eyebrow and walked over, moving up his shirt for him so he could show the poor boy his wounds. "Next time you bite, ask." Haru said before standing up. He decided to just skip over the fact there's vampires in the world for now, and will have his sudden harsh realization later. Probably late at night. He walked over to the board and stared at the suspect's physique he wrote down. "Now, question is, who the heck is this lad?"
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:38 pm

"I don't intend on biting you again..." Takami said,"but I need need to get my pills unless you want to get bitten again, I have to to take them everyday. I don't want to hurt you again." Takami looked at Haru it was kind of cute when he talked funny like that,"he's from another vampire clan. They intend to use the people in this town for...feeding." He says."I got shot because I was trying to stop them." He said looking at the ground."do you have an ice pack I can use?" His head was still pounding
Last edited by the_kiiwii on Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:43 pm

"Ice pack? I'm a college kid, not a millionare. I have a cold 7-UP." He said, walking over to his mini-fridge and taking out a soda can and holding it out to him. "You can drink it if you want." Vampire clans... Attacking the town. "Also.." He leaned over so Takami and himself were face to face. "I'm gonna help you with getting those clans away. From here on, alright?" He smiled his stupidly excited smile.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:47 pm

Takami took the 7-up thanking Haru,"Uh, that's not a good idea. A vampire at full trench could easily overpower you or attack you. I...I don't want y getting hurt." He says. Takami looks at Haru thinking it's really not a good idea. I don't want to risk him getting injured.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:51 pm

"You have absolutely no choice!" He said, smiling He stood back up and walked over to the whiteboard. "New agenda for this Saturday morning!" He moved his hand up and used the sleeve of his parka to wipe away the board. Now he wrote, "save the world city!" with a cute little drawing of him and Takami with thumbs up.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:57 pm

Takami laughed. He Pulls up his shirt and fidgets with the wrap around his chest, unraveling it. 'Ugh this thing is to uncomfortable.' he thinks slightly annoyed. He has it half unraveled when his headache returns,"ugh," he complains. Takami pulls at the wrap a little more unraveling it so its almost off.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:06 pm

"No! Hey!" He leaned over and picked up a little wallet on the counter and threw it towards Takami. "Keep those on until youre all healed up! Unless that's a vampire thing to.. then ignore my wallet." All it had was one subway card decorated with hello kitty stickers all over it. He lived a kind of pathetic life. Haru walked towards the window and looked out it, realizing that there was something glinting on the roof where Takami was shot.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:12 pm

"It's uncomfortable, and I don't know how to fix it..." Takami said. He looked at the wallet and chuckled, it was sad but kind of cute how the wallet was decorated. He chuckled."It won't heal as fast as it normally would, I'm still not at my full strength. It took all of my energy to just pick you up and throw you on your bed." he sighed and held the 7-up on his forehead.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketcheii » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:20 pm

"Oh, I'm not that heavy, jerk." He pouted, before sitting down and wrapping up Takami again. "You stay here, I saw somethin' on that roof over there. Listen to what I say closely, Takami, S T A Y H E RE." He exaggerated his words before running to the window. He opened it all the way, and took a few steps back. He smiled, knowing he was about to show off. He then ran forward and jumped right through the window, landing on the roof besides them with a roll. Then, he left to find out what was glinting in his eye.
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me