1x1 with XxBarricadexX

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with XxBarricadexX

Postby Cdario » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Cayde-6

The ghost shook back and forth, looking at her ghost questioningly. "Did yours go rogue too?" The ghost asked jokingly, his shell constricting moments after as he fearfully ducks a Vexx bullet. He turns to Cayde with a huff. "Stop toying with them Cayde-6, we have to get this guardian to a safe place for proper healing. Cayde waves away his ghost's comments before before raising his gun, bright red flames bursting from his figure, heat radiating off him as he finishes the last of them off with shots from his flaming pistol. Marveling in the fallen Vexx enemies, he blows the smoke from his gun proudly just as his super wears off. Letting out a small hum, he twirls it on his finger before slipping it back into its holster. He turns to the guardian, placing his hands on his hips as he gazes at her. He frowns a little after a moment, waving an accusing finger at her. "Hey wait a minute, youre one of my hunters! what the hell are you doing in this area? I had my little light tell all my little hunters that this place was crawling full of them, and to go with their fireteams. Tsk tsk and to think I raised all of you better." Shaking his head, he offers her his hand to help her up. "Come'on, I can just sneak out another day. Right now, we gotta get you home."
Cdario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:40 pm

The ghost let out a chuckle as he did a sort of a nod. " Yeah. She's a stubborn one. That's for sure. " He said. He knew that Nikki probably gave him a dirty look. Of course he couldn't see it because of the helmet she wore. Getting her back to the tower wasn't going to be easy. He knew that she wanted to finish this mission despite the injuries she had. The hunter chuckled as she looked at him. " Ah, the Vex or no big deal. I'm not afraid to fight these guys. " She said. Nikki had a hard time following orders of course. She took his hand before shaking her head no. " I have to finish this mission Cayde. I'm seriously ok. It's just minor wounds. Nothing to serious. " She said. A sigh came from her ghost as he hovered above the winter's shoulder. " I told you she would be stubborn. " He mumbled slightly. He knew she wasn't going back without finishing this first. It was the kind of hunter she was.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cdario » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:24 pm

Cayde-6

The male shakes his head as she insists on completing a mission despite her wounds, looking her up and down pity fully before crossing his arms. " Being afraid is one thing, but you do realize that you're bleeding right?" he says incredulously, turning to look at his ghost for a moment to confirm what he was hearing before turning back to her. He takes a step back, rubbing the back of his neck thoughtfully under his hood, his eye lights flickering for a moment before he shrugged. "Alright, well I can't exactly leave you alone" he says before giving out a bit of a chuckle, "Besides, if you died died, like seriously gone for good died, then I'd be to blame for just leaving you out here to defend yourself. My idea: I just come along with you yeah? sound good? Good."
Cdario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:42 pm

Nikki looked at the Vangaurd as she was curious if she was crazy. Yes, she was aware she was bleeding. That didn't stop the hunter from finishing this mission. The boss was the last thing she had to do, and that was it. She just hoped she would stay a2ake enough to beat the boss. She didn't exactly want to end up fainting right in front of Cayde. Especially sense he was a higher rank. Then again, it would be awkward for her. " Yeah, but that isn't stopping me. " She said. Her ghost couldn't do much either. If she wanted to stay then he would let her. He wouldn't leave his guardian what so ever. If it did get out of hand then they did have to get to the ship. Even know Nikki would hate him for that. " Sure, but I don't want you to get in trouble for my choice. " She said. Nikki truly didn't want him too. It was her choice to stay, and she didn't want him to get in trouble for it. She glanced at her ghost who just remained hovering above her shoulder.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cdario » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Cayde-6

The male shook his head, his mouth light flashing as he chuckled. "Don't worry about it," he gestures to himself as he says, "I'm nothing but trouble!" his ghost rolls his eye at his guardians cockiness, gazing at the girl with a sigh. "He's already in trouble is what he's saying, Guardian. It won't hurt him anymore than his actions already have." At this, Cayde claps his hands together gleefully, "Right! Now that that's out of the way can get a move on?" despite the way he was acting, under his casual demeanor he was secretly worried, his eyes flickering over to the guardians wounds descreetly. His main concern was if he could take care of them both in this area, seeing as he wasnt aware of recent activity. Cayde rubs at his forehead on secret stress, silently scolding himself for not reading the scout reports this morning.
Cdario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:41 pm

A slight chuckle came from the hunter as she nodded. She still didn't want him to get him in trouble. If he did then the guardian would likely speak up. She didn't want him to get in trouble just because she was the one that wanted to stay. Her wounds hurt, but she seemed not to show up. Under the helmet, he couldn't see the pain she was actually in. He just could see her helmet, and that was about. Nikki looked at the ghost before nodding. Her attention then turn to the vanguard. " Alright. Let's get moving then. I don't have much left to do. " She said, before she begin to move. She didn't wait for Cayde6 as she desperately wanted to get this done. " Once I destroy the boss then we can go back to the tower. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cdario » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:04 pm

Cayde-6

The male glanced at his ghost before shrugging, following after her at a slightly slower pace as he scanned the area for any enemies. The first few steps her spent crushing enemy parts under his boots, even going far as kicking them around to make sure they were really out of commission. "So, this boss" he began, "How big is it exactly? Caause I'm only carrying one heavy ammo shot, and I haven't exactly been out in the field for awhile? Ya know, the whole advisory and paperwork thing back at base, soooo...." he clears his throat. "listen what I'm trying to say is that I'm not well equipped for any huge deadly robots or Hydras that might be floating around here. I didn't exactly pack to fight, more like clean out my old apartment."
Cdario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:19 pm

Nikki kept on walking as she kept watch. You never knew when all of a sudden a enemy would pop up. Her wounds hurt as she walked, but the guardian didn't show it. Nikki escepilly didn't want to show it in front of Cayde6. " I'm not too sure. Hopefully not too big. Then again, I am always up for a challenge. " She said with a slight chuckle. As she kept on walking, she soon kept to a step. The hunter could hear the Vex near by. Before she even took another step, more vex appeared in front of them along with protheon modular mind. She took a step back as she stared at the boss. He sure wasn't small at all. Grinning, she begin to shoot at the boss. The hunter would likely use her supercharge once the boss barely had health left.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cdario » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:11 am

Cayde-6

The male took a step back, startled from the sudden influx of Vex enemies, almost instantly pulling out his handgun. 'This isnt good, There's more than I was anticipating... ' the exo grabs his ghost, hissing it behind him to avoid being shot, before commanding him to do his disappearing trick. The ghost complies as Cayde raises his weapon, shooting down the smaller enemies before the boss, knowing his fellow Hunter would be too cocky and focused on the big target rather than the lesser ones. He takes down a few, hoping the human hadn't noticed he missed a shot or two while doing so, slightly out of touch with his days as a solo hunter. He spins into cover, his cape flowing behind him as he clicks on another magazine before getting back into action.
Cdario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:33 am

Of course Nikki was focused on the boss. She loaded her gun before shooting at the boss. The attention of the gun caused the boss to turn directly to her. It full attention was on the hunter. Nikki watched the boss get ready to shoot at her. Her eyes widened before she attempted to dodge out of the way. She felt intense pain, and couldn't help, but let out a cry. She was definitely hurt, but she wanted to finish this mission. She attempted to get up, but let out another small cry. She gritted her teeth as she felt like her side was on fire. Her ghost cause thus as he floated next to her. " We have to get out of here. " He said. He could feel the hunter glaring at him. " No. I have to finish this. " She said. She didn't know Cayde6 had miss a few shots. She glanced at Cayde6 before attempting to stand a gain as the boss was ready to fire once more. She pressed her back against the concrete wall before managing to stand up this time. She then begin to shoot at the boss again as she winced. The wound was viable as the shot had melted the amour that protected her. This wasn't good at all.

( I won't be on much after work. I have to take my cat to the vet and then drive to the hospital to see my mom. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you