one x one w the upside down

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w the upside down

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:03 pm

alexei sighed as lillian moved from his hold, watching quietly though with a bit of pride as she told kira off. kira narrowed her eyes in an angry glare, but nonetheless turned and stormed out of the house. elizabeth huffed, muttering a few choice words before turning to the other guests and offering a warm smile. "i'm sorry you all had to experience that. please, continue with this lovely evening." she announced, andrei gently rubbing her back. alexei moved to lillian, his brows furrowed. "i'm sorry she did that to you." he murmured quietly.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:11 pm

Lillian rubbed her temples and shook her head. "It isn't your fault, Alexei." She said with a small sigh. She looked the man in the eyes and pursed her lips. "You shouldn't ever stop me form standing up for myself." She said, though she soon cracked a smile, grabbing his hand, lacing their fingers together. "But it was nice to see you cared." She said with a laugh. She then put a hand over her cheek and laughed a bit, tasting the blood from inside of her cheek on her tongue. "When she slapped me, my tooth must have cut my cheek." She said, shaking her head. It was nothing she couldn't handle. She had had her fair share of fights before.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:56 pm

alexeis huffed at her words. "i wasn't trying to stop you from standing up for yourself." he muttered, relaxing a bit as she seemed to not be upset. as lillian spoke of cutting the inside of her cheek, he gave her an apologetic look, glancing over to his parents who were doing damage control and already bringing up the laughter. "do you want to go to your room?" alexei questioned, tilting his head a bit. "everyone will understand." he then added, running his fingers through his dark hair with another slight sigh.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:27 pm

Lillian shook her head and smiled. "I'm fine." She said to him, placing a hand on his cheek. She gently pecked his lips. "I'd really love to just try to enjoy the night." She said to him with a forced smile. She linked her arm with his and walked around, getting people laughing about the outburst instead of feeling uncomfortable. As the night went on, she had moved from being quite closed off positions standing beside Alexei, now having her head resting on his shoulder and her arm wrapped around his shoulder. She felt safe with him, and it really was nice.

||TS to the end of the party?||
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:00 pm

|| sure c:

alexei relaxed as his parents said goodbye to the last guests before the front doors were closed. elizabeth returned to the room, andrei following shortly after. giving the two a gentle smile, she walked over and kissed alexei's cheek before repeating the action with lillian. "we're heading to bed. goodnight." she murmured softly, before disappearing down the hall with her husband. alexei reached up to his neck, removing the tie with an exhale of relief, glancing down to lillian. "how is your cheek?" he questioned.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:05 pm

Lillian waved a goodbye to Andrei and Elizabeth. She placed a hand on her cheek and winced a bit. "I'm okay. Still stings." She said, pulling out her phone. Yep. You could see the faint outline of a hand on her face still. She just smiled and shook it off. She slipped off her heels, becoming much shorter than Alexei again. She looked at the male and grabbed his hand. "Thanks for letting me come...even if I did get slapped." She said with a laugh. She let her hair down as well and smiled up at Alexei. Maybe he would take charge for once. She just brushed away the thought.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:11 pm

alexei nodded slowly, brows furrowed with regret. "i'm sorry. i forgot how insane kira could get, too." he muttered, feeling slightly guilty for bringing lillian into the whole mess. he observed her cheek with a sigh, glancing down as she thanked him. "it was my pleasure. besides the fact that you did get slapped." alexei murmured, watching her remove whatever was holding her hair up as well. his eyes moved back to the mark on her cheek, leaning forward and gently brushing his lips across it, not wanting to put any pressure and cause her pain. he moved his lips to her mouth, gently kissing the corner of her lips before pulling back. "are you sure you don't want an ice pack?" alexei then questioned, unable to help the worry.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:14 pm

Lillian smiled as the male kissed her. As he spoke of an ice pack, she shook her head. "Really, I'm okay." She said with a smile. She then looked around. She would have a lot to clean the next day. Lillian looked back to Alexei and messed up his hair. "I think I just need some sleep." She said with a yawn. She pecked his lips, pulling away smiling. "Night, Al." She said with a laugh. She walked up into her room and changed into her pajamas. She laid back on her bed and closed her eyes, thinking over the night.

||I think I'm gonna go to bed, I have a babysitting class tomorrow haha. But feel free to either TS to morning or continue.||
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:45 pm

|| i fell asleep too haha

as the next morning came around, alexei was woke up by krasa jumping onto the bed and licking his face. he grumbled, lightly moving the dog away and sitting up. "okay, i'll take you out." he murmured, exiting his room with krasa hot on his trail as he walked to the back door, opening it up and watching krasa run off to do her business. he yawned, rubbing his eyes and filling up her food and water bowl. checking the fridge, he grabbed some bacon and eggs, heating up a pan and sighing softly. he was still quite angry at what kira had done to lillian, and he knew his parents were bound to feel bad about it as well.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51 pm

Lillian woke up and rubbed her face. She walked groggily to the bathroom and got in the shower, feeling much better after the warm water cascaded down her back. She grabbed a towel and dried off, walking back into her room. She changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a black t-shirt. She walked downstairs and sat at the table. The mark on her cheek was gone, though the side of her face was still red. She laid her head down on the table and let out a big sigh. She didn’t even want to be out of bed today
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me