one x one w the upside down

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w the upside down

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:37 pm

|| goodnight c:

elixabeth moved to her car, which was a larger model as andrei made her get one of the safest ones possible. she chuckled quietly at the thought of her protective husband, sliding into the vehicle. when lillian told her the events of last night, elizabeth smiled widely, listening carefully. "alright, hm. alexei has always been one to kind of avoid situations, so i wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't mention it." she rolled her eyes at the thought. "but, he seemed very happy about taking you as his date tonight, so perhaps he will talk about it. normally, he avoids the cause of things, but he seems to be headed straight towards it, this time." she winked playfully to lillian.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:40 am

Lillian laughed and shook her head. "Yeah, maybe." She said with a small shrug. She passed a hand through her hair and looked through the windshield. She smirked to herself as she thought about Alexei. She then shook her head as she realized they had arrived. She slid out of the car and walked over to Elixabeth's side and held the door for the woman, smiling. "I reall do appreciate you taking me here." She said with a little nod to confirm her words.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:15 am

elizabeth nodded her head happily, driving the rest of the way in silence. as they reached one of her favorite stores, she smiled as lillian opened the door for her. "why, thank you." elizabeth chuckled, grabbing her purse and exiting the vehicle with a content sigh. as lillian thanked her, elizabeth winked playfully to the girl. "it's my pleasure. i love my boys, but i definitely need some girl time now and then." she laughed, moving to the doors of the store and opening one, gesturing for lillian to enter before followign her inside.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:46 am

Lillian walked inside smiling. She felt her jaw drop at all of the gorgeous clothes she saw. "Oh my...." She trailed off with a dreamlike sigh. She passed a hand through her hair and let her eyes wander the place. "This is amazing." She said to Elizabeth, smiling at the woman. She didn't even knowwhere to start!'

||Sorrynfor the shprtpost, on mobile and y phone ks glicthing||
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:51 am

|| no problem, im on mobile too haha

elizabeth chuckled softly at lillian's reaction to everything. "here, the somewhat fancy but still slightly causal dresses are over here. that's where we can start!" she spoke, leading the other girl to where the dresses were. back at the home, alexei and andrei had to rearrange the main rooms the party would be held in, setting up different tables and whatnot before taking a 'beer break' and watching krasa play outside. alexei was somewhat glad about the day, he never really got some quality father son time.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:13 am

Lillian smiled and nodded. She picked out three dresses and was soon rushed off to a fitting room. The first dress was a short black dress with a plunging neckline. She didn’t really like it, but hey, you never know when a dress like that might be helpful. She then tried on the second dress. It was a turquoise color. It was tight fitting towards the top and was punched in at the waist. It fell just above her knees. Then, she tried on her final dress. It was a white dress with a slit over her left leg. It was strapless, yet simplistic. She smiled. It was a pretty tight fitting dress, yet it flattered her figure. She looked to elizabeth and smiled. “What do you think?” She asked with a smile.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:19 am

elizabeth sat down, waiting patiently as lillian tried some dresses on, smiling to herself. as she came out in the white one, the woman eagerly nodded her head. "yes, that one will do perfectly." she spoke happily, clasping her hands together eagerly. "now, do you have any heels or jewelry that would match?" elizabeth questioned curiously, pausing when her phone buzzed. she smiled widely at the picture andrei had sent her, alexei's head tucked under his arm with his hair all ruffled and krasa trying to lick his face, andrei smiling widely at the camera. she saved the image before showing lillian with a chuckle. "this is why we can't leave them alone for more than a day. poor alexei would never catch a break." she joked.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:27 am

Lillian giggled at the picture and smiled. Alexei even managed to look cute when getting dog slobber all over his face. She then thought it over. "I have a pair of white heels and a necklace. I think I have some earrings as well." She mused happily with a nod. "Thank you again for bringing me." She said earnestly. She pulled out her card and paid for the white dress. She looked over at Elizabeth. "Now let's go save your son." She said with a laugh.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:34 am

elizabeth listened to lillian, nodding her head and rising to her feet. "of course, it was my pleasure." the older woman assured her, following her whilst she paid for the dress before chuckling and nodding. "the last time i left them alone, they dyed the pool blue." she laughed softly, getting into the car and waiting for lillian before beginning to drive. as they arrived at the house, elizabeth exited the car, waiting for lillian before entering the house, hearing andrei's booming laughter. walking to where the source was, she laughed and placed her hand over her face. the two men were sitting on the floor, playing monopoly, with little party hats on their head. andrei looked to his wife and beamed a sheepish grin. "we found some stuff while we were getting the directions." he informed his wife, alexei nodding in agreement. "i have two children, apparently." elizabeth raised a brow with a soft laugh.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:56 am

Lillian laughed at the site. She just rolled her eyes as he spoke of having two children. She then smiled at elizabeth. “I should probably start getting ready she’s mused happily.

||Ts to the party?||
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me