one x one w the upside down

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one x one w the upside down

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:13 am

this is a one x one between myself and the upside down!
    please do not post if you aren't either of us c:
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alexei mason romanoff // the rich

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:20 am

name alexei mason romanoff
    age twenty four
    gender male
    sexuality heterosexual
    personality wip

i'll edit it a bunch more later on, just thought i'd do some basics for now cx
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one w the upside down

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:23 am

alexei was awoken by his mother, the man squeezing his eyes shut as the sunlight hit his face, a grumble of protest escaping him. "you cannot sleep past twelve, alexei." she muttered in disapproval, exiting his room. "we are meeting the new maid in ten minutes, i expect you to be down here!" her voice rang out, and he groaned, slapping his arm over his face in annoyance. knowing his mother, she would probably bring some cold water up if he didn't get up soon. with that thought, the male rose from bed, tugging on some fresh clothes before heading down for breakfast, having about five minutes before the girl got here, he quickly began eating, his mother huffing. "you wouldn't have to rush if you woke up sooner." she murmured, fussing over his hair.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:30 am

Nervous and tired, Lillian rushed out of her humble home and hopped on a bus which would take her about a mile from where she was having an interview. As she was dropped at the bus stop, she was greeted by a chauffeur who drove her to a glorious mansion. She passed a hand through her dirty blonde hair and smoothed down her dress. She stepped out of the car, her heels ((bought on a whim)) clacked among the ashphalt until she reached the door. She sucked in a breath of air and knocked. She waited with a smile, hoping to make a good first impression. She opened a pocket mirror she had to check her makeup ((all drugstore, of course)). She was dressed modestly, in a pair of black heels and a matchin black dress that was tight at the top and waist and fanned out at the bottom. “I hope I’m on time...” she thought to herself

───────────
it's The Üpside Down (:
───────────
────────────────────────────────
MYxHEART
TOx THE
──────────────────────────
Happier, my favorite song
Hey Guys what's up (: PM me to trade, talk
or start a rp (;!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

x'
─ CODED BY ' )
TORM

░░░░░░░░░░░░

──────────────────────
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
───────────────────────
xxLOST!!
───────────────────────────────
x

──────────────────
But You Rolled In With Your Hair In The Wind
──────────────────
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:35 am

alexei had just finished peeling an orange when a knock sounded at the door, his mother nearly screeching as she quickly made her way to it. the woman was too kind for her own good, he had no idea why she was nervous when she was going to be the employer. he leaned against the wall, popping an orange slice into his mouth. his father sat in the other chair quietly, the two men just silently listening to elizabeth, alexei's mother, greet the girl before leading her into the room they were in. "this is my husband, andrei," she mused, gesturing to the older man before moving her hand to alexei. "and my son, alexei." she finished, smiling to the young woman. alexei observed the female as he chewed his orange, head slightly tilted. she was quite beautiful, with fair skin and lovely blonde hair. he always had a weakness for that dark blonde hair. shaking his head out of the thoughts, he popped another orange slice into his mouth as his father quietly greeted the young lady.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:38 am

Lillian smiled at the kind face of the woman who opened the door. As she was introduced to the family, she smiled politely and shook hands with what she presumed to be alexei’s father. She looked to the boy and glanced him over. So it wouldn’t be such a bad thing if she got this job, especially with eye candy like that walking around. She then nodded. “Thanks so much for letting me apply for this job.” She said, returning her attention to the woman. She nervously laced her hands together in front of her and kept a closed-mouth smile on her face.

───────────
it's The Üpside Down (:
───────────
MYxHEART
TOx THE
or start a rp (;!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

x'
─ CODED BY ' )
TORM

░░░░░░░░░░░░

──────────────────────
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
───────────────────────
xxLOST!!
x

──────────────────
──────────────────
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:44 am

elizabeth smiled warmly to lillian. "of course, we could use the extra help." she murmured with a gentle chuckle. alexei's father observed lillian, running his hand over his slight beard. the man was always fairly quiet, but he was kind, just like his wife. "will you be staying here, or commuting here?" he questioned, his voice holding an easily detectable russian accent. alexei remained silent, finishing up his orange slices and resting his elbows on the top of a chair. he was like his father in some ways, one of those ways being he preferred to observe the situation before speaking. "why do you want this?" the younger man finally spoke up, his voice also holding the accent, but not as prominent as his father's was. once he spoke, elizabeth slightly glared at him, silently scolding him for his bluntness.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:51 am

Lillian nodded to Elizabeth’s husband. “It would be more convenient for me to live on site, yet if that’s any trouble I don’t mind the commute.” She said happily. As Alexei spoke up, she smiled at him. “I needed to find a job, so I can put myself through school. Both of my parents have passed away as of last year, and I barely have enough money to keep myself from getting evicted.” She said with a small shrug. “So I figured instead of sitting around doing nothing, I ought to find a way to help myself.” She said with a nod. She knew that Elizabeth and her husband were very kind people, she could tell, but Alexei was another story. He seemed nice enough, but very very open about his opinions.

───────────
it's The Üpside Down (:
───────────
MYxHEART
TOx THE
or start a rp (;!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

x'
─ CODED BY ' )
TORM

░░░░░░░░░░░░

──────────────────────
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
───────────────────────
xxLOST!!
x

──────────────────
──────────────────
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:55 am

elizabeth nodded to lillian. "it's no issue! we'll show you to your room shortly." she spoke happily. as lillian answered alexei's question with no offence taken elizabeth relaxed. a lot of the maids didn't really care for alexei due to the fact that he was very honest about his thoughts. "that's very great of you, you seem like a strong young lady." elizabeth spoke with a gentle smile, glancing at the time and nearly yelping. "oh my goodness, andrei, we're going to be late to the benefit!" she cried out, the man just rising to his feet and speaking about getting the car ready. elizabeth turned to lillian, regret in her eyes. "i'm so sorry, it totally slipped my mind. i'll have alexei show you to your room, and maybe he can take you out to get some decor for it. it was lovely to meet you, sweetheart." she spoke, gently kissing both of lillian's cheeks before giving alexei a warning glare. "you, behave." she ordered her son, before rushing out of the room to meet up with her husband.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:59 am

Lillian grinned as Elizabeth spoke of her having a room, meaning she got the job. As they hurried out, Lillian looked to Alexei with a soft smile, her amber eyes looking him up and down. “So...you’re like my boss?” She asked with playfully narrowed eyes and a smile. She walked over to him and took his empty orange peels and tossed them in the trash. She looked back at Alexei, waiting for him to show her to her new room.

───────────
it's The Üpside Down (:
───────────
MYxHEART
TOx THE
or start a rp (;!