1x1 with Lope On

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Lope On

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:41 am

Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia
Mountain mamma, take me home
Country roads

Welcome to small town USA where there are bonfires every friday night and everyone seems to know everyone. Emily stumbled upon this small country town a few years ago. However recently she decided to make it her home. What will happen when she meets one of the good old local country boys?

Lyrics credited to John Denver
Last edited by Bulldog22 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Lope On

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:42 am

╔══════════════════════╗
Emily Jones
Female | 22 | straight

╚══════════════════════╝

Name:: Emily Renee Jones
Nickname:: Em

Hair Color:: Brown
Eye Color:: Green
Height:: 5'3
Weight:: 120
Body Type:: petite but muscular

Hair Die:: Highlights
Piercings:: Ears and belly button
Tattoos:: the quote"through every dark night there is a brighter day." On her rib cage in honor of her mom and a heart on her wrist for her best friend
Personality:: Emily is sweet and bubbly. She loves to help the people around her, smile and laugh often. She began working with animal shelters and hospitals in her free time away from the farm which she fell in love with. She is very outgoing and passionate.

Likes:: Singing, dancing, racing, horses, boys,playing guitar
Dislikes:: Rude or aggressive people, large parties
Fears:: Losing the people she loves, losing her horse.

Background:: Emily has grown up in the country setting her whole life. She lived on her family farm and loved every minute of it. She has recently decided to move away from home and get a new start. She is looking for someone to love her,that balances her and makes her a better person. She has a horse named midnight.

Car:: She has an old ford pick up that's blue and beat up
Phone:: iPhone X
Music:: Country
Clothing Style:: Jeans, boots, shirts, tank tops, flannels
Habits:: Biting her lip and playing with her fingers/hair

Social Status:: ......

Sexual Orientation:: Straight
Crush:: Are you kidding me?
Dating?:: No one
Ex's:: I have a few
Last edited by Bulldog22 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dustin

Postby astrophile. » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:49 am

╔══════════════════════╗
Dustin Hayes
Male | 23 | Heterosexual

Theme Song
╚══════════════════════╝

Name:: Dustin Kaden Hayes
Nickname:: Dustin, Dusty

Hair Color:: Brown
Eye Color:: Dark Brown
Height:: Six feet
Weight:: 164
Body Type:: Athletic & Muscular

Hair Die:: None
Piercings:: None
Tattoos:: Upper Back
Personality:: Dustin is your average country boy. Hard-working, trustworthy, loyal, and down to earth, he isn't one to give up. He was raised to be a gentleman; always hold the door, yes ma'am, no sir, tip your hat to a lady. He is social and likes having a good time with his friends. Dustin has been described as fearless and a bit of a daredevil. He definitely lives life on the edge, and likes to try new things. Anything that makes his adrenaline go wild, as long as its not illegal, he'll do, whether that be skydiving, riding a bronc, or any dare his friends give him.

Likes:: Roping, Riding Horses, Working Cattle, Meeting New People, Swimming, Bull Riding, Training Colts, Hunting
Dislikes:: Cities, Bugs, Traffic, Spiders, City Sounds, Millipedes... Pretty much everything to do with the city and bugs
Fears:: Anything that has more than four legs and crawls - he is terrified of spiders and bugs. Don't you dare tell anyone!

Background:: Dustin was raised on a cattle and horse ranch with his older sister and younger brother. From day one he has loved horses and riding. He also got into the sport of rodeo at a young age, starting in the dummy roping and mutton busting and going up from there. He now does tie-down roping and bull riding, and occasionally saddle bronc riding. Recently, he bought a small farm with a house, a six-stall barn, an arena, and 300 acres to raise cattle and horses. He runs a small cow-calf operation, although he would like to get into the bucking bull business in the future [/url]

Car:: Lifted First Gen Dodge
Phone:: iPhone 7
Music:: He likes all types, but mostly country music
Clothing Style:: Pearl snaps, Wrangler jeans, boots, rodeo buckles, and he tops it all off with an American cowboy hat or ball cap
Habits:: Fidgeting, rambling

Social Status:: ......

Sexual Orientation:: Heterosexual
Crush:: None right now
Dating?:: Nope
Ex's:: Just a few from high school

Companions :: A three-year-old mutt dog named Dakota and a German Shepard puppy named Dino
Horses :: Pistol, a quarter horse gelding, Bubblegum, a red roan quarter horse mare, Pinecone, a draft cross gelding, and Okie, his quarter horse rope gelding.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:06 am

Emily rode her truck through town. When she got to her new home she sighed. She was super excited for her new start. She looked around the ranch and headed into the barn. She had had a friend help her move most of her things in a few days before including her horse in a few days before. She grinned hearing a familiar whinny and ran over to greet her prized possession. After a few minute, she headed back towards her house. She reached into the back of her truck and carried her remaining box of clothes into her home. Emily adjusted her ponytail and noticed the owner of the ranch across the street outside. She glanced herself over in the mirror before heading outside. She glanced back at her home and then slowly and carefully made her way across the street. “Excuse me, I’m Emily. I’m new around here. I’m sorry if I’m bothering you but I uhh was just wondering if you had any recommendations for places to eat.” Said Emily softly. She was so nervous and was trying not to let it show. While she loved people, she always struggled with meeting new ones.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:33 am

The sun was still young in the sky when the silhouette of a man atop a stocky-looking horse could be seen riding back to an old but well maintained barn. The man dropped his stirrups and slid out of the saddle, his boots crunching on the dirt and gravel below. "Alright, let's get you in your stall big guy, what do you say about that?" he asked the big bay gelding, known around here as Pinecone. He was a draft cross Dustin's family had picked up at a local horse auction about three years ago, and he now served as his main ranch horse. Pinecone's age was not known, nor was his history before he belonged to the Hayes, although Dustin estimated he had to be around ten or eleven. Dustin lifted the reins over his head and led him over to the hitching post that stood outside of the barn. He slid the bosal off his head and replaced it with a light blue rope halter, before he got to work unsaddling him. The gelding stood faithfully, letting Dustin brush his bay coat out. The two had just returned from checking the herd. It was one of the busiest times for a ranch, calving season. He had counted two new calves that had hit the ground, two young heifers. It was still early, but calving season seemed to be going well so far for the twenty-three year old.

Once Dustin was content with his brushing job of Pinecone, he untied him from the post and led him into the barn and turned him into his stall. The gelding instantly went over to the freshly-pitched Alfalfa hay and began munching away. "That's all you do is eat, you big lazy thing," Dustin teased with a chuckle, hanging up the halter on its respective hook. His other horses had finished their breakfast, and most were standing out in their runs. He walked from Pinecone's stall to the stall across from it, and poked his head in. Inside the stall was his gray roping prospect, Okie. Okie had been bred and born on his parents' ranch, and had been given as a yearling to Dustin on his twentieth birthday. The colt was now four, and Dustin had just begun to train him. He had the frame to make a great rope horse. Okie walked over and stuck his head out, nosing Dustin for any treats. "Sorry, I ain't got anything for you bud," he said, running his hand up and down the white blaze on Okie's face, and he made a mental note to train Okie later today. He left the barn and walked down the driveway, to the mailbox. Mail tucked under his arm, he was about to head back up when an unfamiliar voice stopped him. He turned around a spotted a young woman, maybe a year or so younger than him, standing behind him. She must've been new around here, as he didn't recognize her, and him being the social guy he was, he knew almost everyone. His guess was confirmed when she began to speak again. "Uh, there's a diner in town just a little ways away from here," he responded. Now where are your manners? "I'm Dustin," he said, tipping his Cactus Rope ball cap to her.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:50 am

Emily felt bad for almost startling him. She listened to him and nodded softly. Man she should’ve thought of that. She drove right by it on her way to her house. “Thank you. I guess that’s where I will be going to then. I haven’t gotten around to getting groceries but I probably should’ve thought of that.” She said with a light laugh. “It’s very nice to meet you Dustin. You have a beautiful farm.” Added Emily kindly as a light blush came to her cheek. She glanced him over then looked around his property. “How many cattle do you have?” She asked genuinely curious. She was so intrigued by him. She bit her lip as she let her mind wander. She wonder if he had a girlfriend. The town was pretty small so he had to right? “Oh and sorry this is probably going to seem random but do you competed?” Asked Emily. Her eyes lit up with complete and utter fascination for the male. She hadn’t met many new people in a long to and she wanted to know more. That was if he wasn’t freaked out by her first of course.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:07 am

Dustin nodded. “No problem,” he said with a small, welcoming smile. “Nice to meet you too. If you need anything else, I’m right across the road,” he said, chuckling to himself. At her comment, he glanced around his surroundings. He wouldn’t go that far and call it beautiful as she just had, but it was definitely in better shape than when he first bought it about three years ago. Then, it had just been a big patch of weeds and a rundown barn and house. He still had a lot of projects left; the barn still needed some updating, and the house could use a good lick of paint. But, it was enough that he didn’t have to worry about his animals or himself, and he was content with the progress. He looked back at her and shrugged. “Well, it’s a lot better than when I first bought it, I’ll give ya that,” he laughed. “And I’ve got about 120 mama cows, but I plan on expanding it in the future,” he explained. At her next question, he gave a small nod. “A little. Not as much as I used to. Whenever someone here hosts a little local rodeo I like to show up, get on a few bulls and rope a few calves. I’d like to get out and tour the circuit one day, if I ever get the chance,” he said. “Well, welcome to our town. It’s pretty small, but I think it’s a nice place to live. Better than a big ol’ city, that’s for sure,” If there was one thing Dustin hated, it was big cities.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:21 am

Emily smiled politely as she took in his every word. She was impressed that he had transformed this place to what it is now. Not to mention, he couldn’t be much older than her. She adjusted her baseball hat and chuckled lightly.” Very impressive if I do say so myself. Plus, there’s nothing a fresh coat of paint couldn’t help. What you have done so far looks great to me.” She said gently. She nodded slowly as he talked about competing a bit. “That’s really awesome. I compete some here and there but ever since I started teaching I don’t get to as much as I would like to anymore.” She stated simply. Emily laughed softly at his remark. “You’re right about that cowboy. Cities are the worst. I grew up in a small town outside of a big city. Every once in a while we would have to go to pick up things and there was nothing I hate more than all those tall buildings. They make me feel so close in and claustrophobic. I hate it. Plus, I like to appreciate the beautiful sunsets at nice and the smell of fresh air.” Said Emily in agreement. She smiled faintly at the thought and chuckled quietly to herself as she thought about him being in the city. Man was that something she would like to see. She shook her head at the thought and brought her eyes back to his. When she heard some dogs barking her eyes lit up with excitement. There was nothing more that Emily loved. She was such a big animal person. They were her passion in life. That is for sure.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:04 pm

Dustin chuckled at her comments about his place. “Thanks. It’s alright. Still got a lot to do, but it works so that’s good,” he said. He nodded as she spoke about her competing. At the mention of cities, he just shook his head and grinned. “I know how you feel. You can’t see the stars at night, and all you can smell is trash and exhaust and there’s no peace and quiet. I’d take life in the country over the city any day,” he agreed. When the sound of barking filled his ears, and glanced back at his house and chuckled. “Sorry. That’s Dakota, he’s probably mad I didn’t take him out with me this morning,” he said, shaking his head. When it came to dogs with seperation anxiety, Dakota was definitely the king of that. Dustin couldn’t walk down the driveway to grab the mail without Dakota having a fit. Something told him that the mutt had a history of abuse, by the way he acted when he was alone and around people he didn’t know. “Well, I better get back to work, ‘fore these mad cows starve,” he said with a small chuckle. “I guess I’ll see you around?” He asked Emily, hoping he would. Being the extrovert he was, Dustin loved meeting new people, and it wasn’t often this sleepy town had a new resident.

[[quick mobile post, nothing fancy ]]
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:18 pm

Emily lagged softly and offered him a smile. “Yes. I will see you around. Maybe I will see you tonight at the bonfire.” She said. She watched him a moment longer before turning and heading bam across the street to her farm. Emily stood at the end of her driveway and looked around. The house definitely needed a coat of paint and the porch needed some fixing but it’s wasnt anything that she couldn’t handle. She carefully climbed the steps and headed inside. She grabbed her purse and keys before making her way to her truck. Emily drive into town happily singing along to the radio. When she got to town she went into the diner. She sat down and ordered a burger. Emily enjoyed the meal and checked the time. Once she finished up she headed back home. Emily parked her truck. She quickly went inside and changed into some ripped jeans and a white v neck. Emily then slipped in her nicer boots and fixed her makeup. She curled her hair , glancing herself over one more time. Emily went back outside and climbed into her beat up old truck. She drove down the rode to the location of the bonfire. Emily pulled up and hopped out. She laid a blanket down on the bed of the truck and sat on the back. She smiled some and she watched the unfamiliar faces around her. She was hoping Dustin would be there.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me