a dream // one x one

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: a dream // one x one

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:05 pm

kat had just finished getting ready when she heard marcella, chuckling softly. "spa day! to help you relax. don't worry, i researched everything they're doing and made sure it's safe for you and the baby." she assured marcella with a bright smile.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:09 pm

marcella smiled and hugged kat. “you’re the best.” she said, playfully bumping kat’s hip before walking towards the bathroom again, popping a mint in her mouth and cursing loudly after she tossed up the rest of her brownie. “hey! don’t swear near the girls!” she heard maddox exclaim.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:12 pm

kat winced in understanding as marcella tossed up some food, laughing a bit at maddox's words. hearing another chuckle, she figured river had finally arrived as well. "i'll wait downstairs." kat spoke, wanting to say goodbye to her girls. making her way out, she scooped up natalia and planted a few kisses on her chubby little cheeks. "my sweet baby, mommy's gonna be back soon." she murmured gently, handing natalia to river before doing the same with nora.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:16 pm

marcella walked down the stairs, watching as maddox pointed to his cheek. she kissed river’s cheek, then natalia’s tiny nose. “byee.” she said as the two left.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:19 pm

kat laughed at maddox, leaning up and pressing a kiss to his cheek, and another to his lips before heading out of the house. river pouted, watching marcella go. "that's not fair, you got a kiss on the lips." he grumbled to maddox, before laughing a bit as natalia grasped onto his lower lip.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:22 pm

marcella opened up he bar of chocolate once settling into the passenger seat. “was your pregnancy this hard?” she asked as she took a bite of her chocolate. “i mean, you did have twins and i’m sure i’m having one baby.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:27 pm

kat paused at marcella's question, beginning to drive. "yeah, it was pretty hard. i experienced my first pregnancy with two babies instead of one." she chuckled softly, before shrugging with a wide smile. "but it's so, totally worth it. maddox is so in love with them and i'm so in love with them and getting to see them smile and hear them babble is the best thing in the world." she breathed out with a soft laugh, eyes slightly teary. "i love having a family of my own."
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:31 pm

marcella nodded, listening intently. “i’m not that far along as far as i can tell, but i’m having so many of the tough symptoms already.” she sighed. “river and i got into a tiny quarrel at your house last night. he thought i wasn’t happy about having a baby. i am, of course i am! but it’s senior year, and exams are coming up. and with my vomiting and mood swings, how will i get through it?”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:34 pm

kat listened to marcella, nodding her head. "you can talk to your teachers about the exam. normally there's an online version, so they could send you that so you don't have to go in school?" she suggested, driving down the road.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:37 pm

marcella nodded. “and of course, senior prom is coming up in a few weeks.” she shrugged, leaning back and finishing her chocolate bar. “i’m... shocked... about this baby. i thought i was just coming done with something.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me