a dream // one x one

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

a dream // one x one

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:12 am

this is the second part to a one x one between myself and birdwhistle!
    please do not post if you aren't either of us <3

"first" part here
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a dream // one x one

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:13 am

i. Marcella ‘Marci’ Tyler

ii. 17

iii. brown eyes, brown hair with blonde tips, average build with a bit of muscle, as she does swimming

iv. Marci is your average book-smart girl, although she is very athletic. She normally plays by the rules, and gets straight A’s. She is quiet, but is the funny girl in her small group of friends, meaning she can be quite loud around them. She loves drawing.

v. sorry the picture is big ):
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:15 am

name ;; river micheal walker
age ;; eighteen
gender ;; male

river is very independent. he doesn't care what people think, and does what he wants, when he wants. he is an extreme troublemaker and is full of mischief, and can be quite dangerous as he is involved in a lot of fights. now that he has returned from boarding school, he is very protective of his sister and her friends. especially one of her friends.

|| sorry he's shirtless lol
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:18 am

marcella woke up in her bed, reaching for something that wasn’t there. river walker. she jumped up. “how was that a dream?!” she demanded herself as she got dressed into a floral dress. she texted kat, ‘hey, i had the weirdest dream. can i come over to tell you, or does it have to wait?’
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:19 am

kat was happily sitting on her bed, brushing through her hair. pausing as her phone buzzed, she reached out and chuckled at marcella's text. 'you can come over anytime, you know!' she sent back, brushing through the rest of her hair before rising to her feet and tidying up her room a bit, humming under her breath.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:22 am

marcella walked out the door, merely waving to her only sister karmen, and her parents. she walked across the street to a nearly matching house on the outside. she opened the door and ran to kat’s room. “you will not believe this dream.” she told her, sitting on the bed.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:24 am

kat grinned as marcella entered her room, getting all comfortable in her bed and resting her chin in her palms. "tell me everything!" kat declared. michelle knocked on the door, poking her head in and smiling to the girls. "hey, i'm going to run to the store to grab some food. you two be good." she warned, before exiting the room and closing the door behind her.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:27 am

marcella smiled at michelle, before turning to kat. “i dated river! and he was stupidly hot. we got married and had two amazing daughters. you married leon goodwin and had twins named noah and nathan, i had three younger siblings, and my parents died, and john and michelle got a divorce.” she said. “it was so weird!!”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:29 am

kat listened to marcella, laughing softly at her dream. "river? wow. you haven't seen him in so long, that's weird." she giggled, though sighed at the thought of her brother. "wait, my parents got a divorce? daang. they're like, super lovey dovey." kat chuckled, sighing softly. "it's like you dreamt up some alternate universe. oooh, maybe you're a psychic." she wiggled her brows with a giggle. "was mr. leon goodwin cute? i'd like to think i'd have married a cute guy in your little world."
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:57 am

marcella smiled. “he was a blonde. not my type.” she remarked. “hot imaginary river is my type.” she laughed, a mischievous grin on her face. “hey, i’m in the mood to ditch, should we go or stay home?” she asked.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me